Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

Screaming In Your Bed

I woke up at almost 2 with Kellin's head on my stomach, and his arm draped over my waist. I propped up on my elbows slowly so as not to jostle him, and looked down at his sleeping form.
He looked so cute and peaceful, his hair played out on my stomach and framing his face perfectly. “Kell,” I whispered and brushed his cheek softly.
“Hm…?” he mumbled and looked up at me sleepily. “It’s after two,” I said and pushed the hair from his eyes.
He nodded a little and sat up, rubbing his eyes as he yawned. “Thanks…” he said and leant over to kiss me. “For what?” I asked. “For staying over…” he said softly. “I don’t usually sleep very well,” I frowned.
“Because of me?” Kellin shook his head quickly. “No, no, I just…I don’t know, we shared a bed for so long, I just couldn’t get used to sleeping without you,” he explained.
He had insomnia because of me.
“Don’t look so guilty,” Kellin said and crawled out of bed. I watched him undress down to his underwear and then start to push them down too.
“What are you doing?” I asked. “What?” Kellin looked down at himself, confused. “I was going to get a shower,” he said, obviously not realizing what was wrong with this.
“Shouldn’t you do that in the bathroom?” I asked, noticing the realization in his eyes.
“How many times have you seen me naked?” he asked, smirking at me. “I don’t know, I just, do you really want me to see you naked again?”
Kellin shrugged nonchalantly. “I don’t care. It just seems kind of funny that you were all ready to jump into bed with me and then you don’t want me to be naked in front of you,”
I shook my head at him, smiling a little.
“How come you’re being nice to me now?” I asked. “Um, I don’t know…” he said and walked into the bathroom. I got redressed and then just sat there, not sure if I should leave.
I decided to wait, and was pleased when Kellin came out of the bath in only a towel.
“I thought you left,” Kellin said, looking surprised. I shook my head, my eyes traveling over his wet body.
He did have some more definition than before, and he was a bit leaner. He still had the same feminine shape and curvy little hips. “You’re staring,” he said, smirking at me.
“Um…only a little. I’ll be out here,” I mumbled and pointed towards the bedroom door.
I heard him laugh a little as I left, probably because I was giving him some privacy to get dressed.
My phone started ringing, Bethany’s picture flashing across my phone screen. I grimaced and put it back in pocket to let it ring. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to her, which was probably a sign.
And I really didn’t want to talk to her while I was with Kellin. I wasn’t sure what was going on in my head lately, but I was pretty sure that I was going to get myself into trouble.
The only problem was that I didn’t care if I got into trouble. “Shouldn’t you answer that?” Kellin asked.
“Um…I don’t know…I don’t really feel like talking to her….” Kellin raised his eyebrows at me in surprise.
“You ignore your fiancé?” I bit my lip and nodded. “Mm…okay, then…” he mumbled.
“Do you have to work today?” I asked. “No…I was gonna go to a party later.” I rolled my eyes at him. “Is that all you ever do at night?” Kellin shrugged and nodded.
“Mostly, yeah,” I sighed, shaking my head at him. “You can come if you want to,” he offered. “Uh, sure, where?” I asked. “Um…the Edgemont; It’s Alex’s friend Jack’s birthday, so everyone’s gonna get smashed…” His voice trailed off as I gave him a disapproving look.
“I’m not going to get drunk Vic; especially not if you’re there. I do actually take my medication when I’m supposed to,” he said.
“And you’re a lightweight,” Kellin shot me a glare. “No I’m not. Just meet me there at like…nine, okay?” he said and went to open the door.
“Kicking me out?” Kellin nodded and grinned at me. “I’ll see you tonight,” ~

I looked down at myself again, checking to make sure I was dressed okay. I had put on a white button-up and black skinny jeans, my hair straight for once.
I looked around the room in search of Kellin, spotting him next to Alex. “Hey,” I said, my lips close to his ear, so that he could hear me. “Hi,”
His hands rested on my hips, pulling me close to him. “You look nice,” he said loudly. I smiled a little and kissed his cheek. This kind of felt like we were dating, only slightly different.
“Dance with me?” he asked, not waiting for an answer before he dragged me towards the middle of the suite.
I smiled a little as Kellin wrapped his arms around my neck and let me pull his body against mine. His hips swayed with mine, the both of us gyrating in small circles.
I slid my hands down his sides and rested my hands on the small of his waist.
Kellin pressed closer to me and ground his hips against mine, abandoning the beat of the song. I gasped and met his sultry gaze. “No,” I said in reprimand.
Kellin just smirked and nodded. He rolled his hips again, just as my phone started vibrating.
“Wait,” I said and made my way out to the terrace. Kellin went to get a drink while I spoke.
“Hello?” I asked, not checking who it was. “Vic, baby, I’m so glad you answered,” Bethany said, sounding so worried. “Sorry, um, I was just busy when you called. I was going to call you tomorrow morning before work,” I said.
“Wait, so, you didn’t see it?” I frowned in confusion. “What are you talking about?” I asked. “Um…n-nothing, sorry. I have to go,” she said and hung up.
I frowned down at my phone, horribly confused. I hadn’t noticed the two messages on my phone, both from Jaime.
Jaime: omg Vic, you have to see this, I can’t believe her
Jaime: https//:www.youtube.com/bethany+stills/kiss/54322
I clicked on the link he had sent me, a hurt little gasp leaving my lips as I saw.
It was a youtube video of Bethany making out with some guy. I scrolled down a bit on my phone, a sick feeling in my gut as I read the description.
‘Model Bethany Stills making out with upcoming actor Mason Peters at the Up and Coming Movie Festival in Sacramento last night.’
I exited and called Bethany back, hating how hurt I felt. “You cheated on me?” I asked, horrified. “I’m sorry,” She didn’t deny it, probably knowing I had seen.
“I just—Vic, I was drunk and he took advantage of that. I didn’t mean to sl—kiss him.” I shook my head incredulously. “You slept with him?” I asked.
“I—no—um, once,” I closed my eyes and shook my head. “Wow Beth. And to think you didn’t trust me,” I had kissed Kellin, but I hadn’t cheated on her. “Do you not want to marry me anymore?” she asked, her voice quivering.
“I don’t know Bethany. I mean, you cheated on me. You made a commitment to me, and then fucked some other guy,” I said. “I know, but, please Vic,” she begged.
“Maybe…ugh, we’ll talk when I get back,” I said angrily and hung up on her. I was so pissed, even though I didn’t have much of a right to be.
She lied to me about cheating on me too. I sighed and angrily put my phone back into my pocket as Kellin walked up to me. “Are you okay?” he asked and sipped his drink. “Yeah, don’t worry about it right now,” I said and then crushed my lips to his.
Kellin leant back a bit in surprise, and then kissed back, kind of confused. He pushed me back a little, looking at me. “Vic—“I broke it off with her. I don’t want to talk about why, but I did,” Kellin blinked a few times, but let me kiss him.
His lips moved enthusiastically, fingers tangling into my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly, pulling his body flush against mine.
I bumped Kellin's drink, knocking the plastic cup off the railing and over the edge. Neither of us cared as it fell down, too lost in each other. My tongue swirled around in his mouth, licking hungrily.
Kellin turned his head to the side, breaking the kiss to breathe. My lips found his neck, kissing and biting and sucking gently. “Vic,” Kellin moaned and tipped his head to the side.
I smiled against his neck and bit it lightly before sucking the spot. “Fuck,” he breathed and tugged on my hair lightly. “Did you get a room?” I asked breathlessly, smirking when Kellin nodded.
“Can I see it?” He nodded again and took my hand, dragging me behind him. I followed Kellin out of the massive suite to a room on the floor below.
Kellin tilted his head to the side as I kissed his neck, distracting him from opening the door. He finally got the key in the lock, the door swinging open in front of us.
Kellin's things were in a pile on the floor, all of his pill cases neatly lined up on the table.
He kissed me, his hands unbuttoning my shirt. I pulled his off and then moved my hands to his jeans to undo them. Kellin pushed my shirt off his shoulders and then wrapped his arms around my neck.
He kissed me as I lifted him up and then carried him to bed. We fell down onto it Kellin laughing a little as we bounced. “Kiss me,” he said and ran his fingers through my hair.
I smiled and did as he asked, kissing his lips.
Kellin kissed back and slid his hands down my back, dipping them under my jeans to cup my ass. I smirked into his mouth and moved to push them off without breaking our kiss.
Kellin helped me shove them off and then wiggled under me to get his own off. “Cute panties,” I teased and tugged on the waistband of his briefs. “They’re not panties,”
I grinned and kissed his collar bones, nipping gently as I ground my hips down. “Oh, Vic,” he moaned and bucked his hips up.
I rutted against him, both of us moaning as electricity shot through us. “Fuck, yes,” I didn’t care that this was probably wrong. I didn’t care that Bethany had cheated on me; not right now.
I was so lost in how perfect Kellin's bare skin felt against mine, and how wonderful his sounds were.
I inched Kellin's briefs down stroked him, relishing in the sound of his moan. “Fuck me,” Kellin begged, writhing under me. I smirked and nodded, kissing him once before pushing up on my knees.
“Do you have—“In my bag,” Kellin said and watched me get up. “The small pocket,” I got out a condom and the small bottle of lube, Kellin rolling his eyes.
“Since when do you use condoms?” he asked and pulled me to him again. I didn’t want to say the real answer.
Kellin and I had rarely used condoms when we were together, but Kellin couldn’t get pregnant; Bethany could.
“I don’t know,” I mumbled and pulled my boxers off. “Yes you do,” I sighed and then kissed him, lying him back on the bed. “Do you--?” He shook his head, cutting me off.
I frowned at the thought of Kellin sleeping with other men, but it wasn’t really surprising. He was gorgeous, so it wouldn’t really be hard for him to find someone.
Kellin pulled me from my thoughts, his mouth connecting with mine as he spread the lube over my cock. I moaned at the feeling, my head tipping back in pleasure.
I moved his hand and then spread his legs, lining myself up before pushing into him. “Oh,” I groaned and fisted my hands into the sheets as I let Kellin adjust.
“Fuck…o-okay,” he breathed and nodded. I kissed him and started up a slow pace, knowing that he hated to be teased. “Vic,” he scolded and wrapped his legs around my waist. I smirked and snapped my hips into him before going back to the same slow pace.
He felt so incredible; so warm and tight, and a million times better than Bethany if I was honest.
“Vic, please,” Kellin begged and tangled his fingers into my hair. I wrapped my arm around his waist, lifting his hips up to hit that magic spot inside of him.
“Oh fuck, Vic,” he moaned, throwing his head back. “Ugh, right there,” I thrusted into him, moaning as he held onto my shoulders tightly.
“Kellin,” I moaned, snapping my hips into him over and over. “Harder,” he pleaded, “please,” I leant down to kiss him as I slammed into him, our moans mixing together.
I stroked Kellin in time with my thrusts, knowing he was getting close.
“Oh, God, Vic,” he moaned loudly, closing his eyes tightly. “Oh f-fuck, I’m gonna cum,” I nodded, close too.
“Vic,” Kellin screamed, dragging his nails down my back as he shot over my hand. I moaned as he tightened around me, thrusting in a few times before I finished inside of him. “Kellin,” I collapsed on top of him, panting in his ear.
We both lay there, coming down from our highs. “I missed that,” I said and pulled out of him. “Mm…me too,” I pulled Kellin against me and kissed him again, just enjoying the taste of his lips.
“Are you tired?” he asked. “Not really,” I was a little, but not enough to sleep. “Good. I’m not done with you,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD SMUT WAT

title- "The Cheap Bouquet" Pierce the Veil