Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

Don't Talk, Just Ride

I kissed Kellin, casually grinding my hips against his. I had gotten back under the sheets with him, our naked bodies rubbing together as I moved.
Kellin tangled his fingers into my hair and hooked his leg over my hip, pulling me down every time I rocked forward.
He let out breathy little sounds as I moved, his moans muffled into my mouth.
I smirked and slid my hand down his side, loving the way he shivered at my touch. My hand moved to stroke out cocks together, the friction sending little shockwaves of pleasure through both of us.
“More,” Kellin whined and pushed his hips up into my hand. I smiled and nodded, pressing a kiss to his lips before letting go to get the stuff.
Kellin watched me spread lube over the vibrator, biting his lip lightly.
“Ready?” I asked and touched the tip to hole. He nodded, his head falling back as I slid it inside of him.
Kellin groaned as he adjusted to the toy and then met my eyes. I smirked a little and started moving it in and out of him slowly.
Kellin moaned and bit his lip, watching me as his breathing picked up. I leant forward to kiss him, moving the toy faster. He made little noises of pleasure into my mouth, one of his hands knotting into my hair.
Kellin started moving his hips to meet my hand, his chest rising and falling faster. “Does it feel nice?” I asked, meaning the lube.
He nodded quickly and pulled me to kiss him again. I smirked against his lips and then clicked the vibrator on to the second setting.
It didn’t do anything at first and then jolted suddenly inside him. Kellin threw his head back and moaned, the sound absolutely wonderful.
“More,” he pleaded just as it vibrated again. I angled it differently, making sure it hit his prostate as it did it again. “Holy hell,” Kellin's body trembled as the vibrations rocked through him, his eyes falling closed.
I smirked, pleased with myself, and then changed the settings to the third one. It was just continuously vibrating, sending little shivers of pleasure through him.
“Oh, Vic,” I started thrusting it in and out of him again, watching him pant.
“T-touch me, please,” I did as he asked and stroked him with one hand, thrusting the vibrator into his spot with the other.
“Oh…oh-h, yes, fuck…ugh, Vic…m’gonna cum,”
I grinned to myself and then stopped completely, seconds before he finished. “No,” I kissed the little unsatisfied out off his lips, distracting him as he calmed down a little.
I waited until he was breathing regularly again to turn the vibrator back on, using the fourth setting. “Oh,”
Kellin fell back against the bed, fisting the sheets as I fucked him with it. “Oh, fuck, please don’t stop,” he begged, writhing under me.
I started stroking him again, slower this time, and then turned it up to the fifth setting.
Kellin's back arched and he bit down on the pillow to keep from screaming. I loved watching him, and was extremely turned on, doing so.
“Oh my fucking god, please Vic,” He rocked his hips back every time I pushed it into him, moaning loudly.
I could tell he was getting close again, his thighs shaking slightly, and he didn’t tell me that he was. I grinned and brought him seconds from coming again before pulling the vibrator out completely.
“No, please let me cum,” he begged, squirming around. “Not yet,” I said and set the toy aside.
He watched me get out a bottle of regular lube and coat myself with it, his hands wandering down. “No,” I said and pinned them above his head with one of mine.
He pouted at me as I stroked myself, long moans leaving my lips. “Vic,” He scolded and wiggled under me.
I nodded a little and stopped, lining myself up with him. “Hurry up,” Kellin ordered, looking completely unsatisfied.
I did as he asked and slammed into him, both of us moaning loudly. He was so warm and tight around me, the extra lube making everything that much better.
“Fuck,” I breathed met his gaze. “Please,” He wrapped his legs around me, desperate for some type of stimulation.
I thrusted into him quickly, the two of us taking turns moaning as I fucked him.
“Oh, Kellin,” I groaned and snapped my hips forward. He rolled his hips, massaging my cock and making me rub every inch inside of him.
“Ugh, fuck…there,” Kellin moaned clinging to my shoulders. I nodded and fucked into him harder, making sure I hit that bundle of nerves every time.
“More, ugh, fuck yes,” We were both panting, our climaxes building together. “Fuck,”
Kellin surprised me, pushing me onto my back suddenly. I looked up at him, moaning as he moved. “Ugh Kellin,” He gyrated on top of me, my cock filling him perfectly.
“Holy fuck, Kell,”
He started bouncing on top of me, his hands I my chest as he rode me. I held his hips, slamming him down on me over and over.
“I’m so close,” I moaned breathlessly. Kellin nodded, his pace faltering as I started stroking him again.
He fell onto me, his body quivering, and then he was cumming onto my chest.
I moaned, my back arching as he tightened around me. “Kellin,” I shot into him, both of us moaning loudly.
Kellin fell onto my chest, his head resting on my shoulder as we tried to catch our breaths.
I wrapped my arms around his skinny waist and lifted him up a little to pull out. We both hissed at the oversensitive feeling.
I held him as we both lay there panting, our chests rising and falling together.
“That was…intense,” Kellin said, his lips brushing my skin as he spoke. I nodded my agreement.
He looked up at me, and then leant forward a tiny bit to kiss me. “We should shower,” I said, earning a little whine.
“I’m sleepy. You made me wait,” I laughed and shifter under him so that we were both on our sides.
“Yeah, but you’ll feel even better after a shower. Clean and satisfied,” Kellin pouted. “Carry me,”
I rolled my eyes at him, bit did as he asked and scooped him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder.
“Little baby,” I teased and carried him to the bathroom.
We both washed quickly, Kellin whining when I wouldn’t let him go right back to bed.
“Vic, I’m tired,” he said, holding his towel up while I changed the sheets. “I don’t remember you being this irritable after sex,” I retorted, earning a glare.
“You teased me,” he said. “Yeah, but you’re the one who cummed on the sheets, so,” He pouted and leant against the dresser.
“You could put clothes on while you wait,” I offered. “What would I do that for? We’re probably gonna do it again later,” I laughed and shook my head at his logic.
“Besides, cuddling is more fun naked,”
I couldn’t really argue with that. I loved the intimacy of it. “Okay, you little whiner, we can go to bed now,” Kellin grinned and slid into bed, tossing his towel at me.
I smiled and watched him get comfortable before getting in too. He snuggled up against me, wiggling under my arm, and rested his head on my shoulder.
“I love you,” he said and pulled the blanket up around himself. “I love you too,”
I was grateful that it wasn’t weird between us. It was more like we had never broken up, and I was so happy because of it.
Kellin was slowly acting more and more like I remembered, having no reason to shield his heart from me.
I wasn’t going to reject him.
Never again. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
who doesnt need more kellic smut?

title- "She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty" Pierce the Veil ft. Jonny Craig