Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

He Was Always the One

Kellin made a little noise in his sleep and rolled against me, his face touching my arm. I smiled and opened my eyes, wanting to ‘aw’ at the cute expression on his face.
His eyebrows were furrowed slightly, and his lips parted, making him look like he was concentrating. He kept mumbling things, talking to himself.
I smiled and brushed his hair back behind his ear, leaning close to kiss his cheek. “Kell,” I whispered, waking him a little. “Mnnm?” He squirmed around a little before looking at me sleepily. I smiled at the disoriented look on his face. “Wake up honey,”
Kellin yawned and wriggled around before stretching. He cuddled into me then, smiling up at me tiredly.
“Hi,” he said softly and relaxed against the mattress. “Hi cutie,” I pushed up on my elbow and draped my other arm over his chest, leaning down to kiss him.
“Did you sleep okay?” I asked, Kellin nodding. “I think my subconscious has separation anxiety. I always sleep well when you’re here,” I smiled a little and kissed the corner of his mouth. He wrapped his arms around me as I lay down on top of him, his hand drawing patterns on the small of my back. I rested my head on his chest, my arms on either side of him. We lay like that for a while, content to just hold each other.
“When are you leaving?” Kellin asked, his voice quiet.
I looked up, a little frown on my lips. “Next Friday; why?” I asked.
“I just, I was wondering how long you’d be gone,” Even if I moved back here, I would still have to get my things, and arrange to be transferred back here, so it would be a while. I didn’t want to leave him either.
“A month or so, maybe,” I guessed, making him frown. “What are you thinking?” He had that sad look on his face, and I hated it. “What if you change your mind while you’re there? Like, what if you take her back?”
I frowned and shook my head. “No. Kellin, that isn’t going to happen, I promise. I mean, the entire time we were together, I was still in love with you, so I doubt I would stop loving you in the course of a month,”
Kellin sat up a little under me, still frowning. “Even if you loved me, you were still going to marry her,” he said. I sighed and sat up too, cupping his face with my hand.
“Kellin, that’s because I was trying to forget you. I—I wasn’t really sure that I wanted it when we got divorced, and after it was finalized for a while I realized how much I needed you. I spent months trying to get over you, just because I was too stubborn to admit how wrong I had been. I threw myself into a relationship with Bethany to try and force myself to get over you, and yes, I was going to marry her, because the longer I was away from you, the easier it was to tell myself that I didn’t want you. Kellin, when I saw you at Dawson’s last week, everything came back. I had told myself that I was over you, and that I didn’t love you anymore, but I did. All of those feeling were just repressed. I love you Kellin,”
We both sat in silence for a minute, thinking about everything I had just said. I hadn’t realized all of that until just now, but every word of it was true.
I had loved him the whole time we were apart, and I was an idiot for trying to force it down.
“I love you too,” Kellin said, his voice quivering. I kissed him quickly, not wanting him to cry.
I held his face, leaning my forehead against his as I spoke. “I’m never going to stop loving you Kellin. I told you forever, and even though I fucked it up, I still mean it. I will always be yours,”
Kellin put his hand in my hair and then crushed his mouth to mine. Our lips slotted together, parting slightly.
He moved around, rolling onto his knees to reach me better, and put his arm around my neck. I wrapped both of mine around his waist and lifted him up, tilting my head back to keep kissing him.
Kellin cupped his hands around my neck gently, stroking with his thumbs. I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth and sucked lightly, Kellin smiling at me as I let go.
He slid his hand to my shoulder and then over my chest, gingerly scratching my skin.
Our tongues touched, Kellin licking into my mouth. I licked back, just tasting him as we kissed.
He pushed me back against the bed, giggling a little as strained to kiss him and lay down. I rubbed Kellin's back and then lightly dragged my nails from his shoulders to his waist, relishing the sound he made.
Kellin rocked his hips against mine, rubbing our semi-hard cocks together. The friction felt wonderful, his movements sending little waves of pleasure through both of us.
I held his hips down, both of us grinding against each other and moaning. Kellin kissed my neck, sucking and biting little marks along the length of my throat. I shuddered and reached between us to stroke our cocks together, Kellin's breath catching against my shoulder.
He held onto my sides, rocking his hips forward into my hand. His head fell onto my shoulder as he moaned, the sound soft and sexy. I tipped his chin up to kiss him, Kellin licking my bottom lip.
I smiled against his mouth and rolled again, pressing him into the mattress. Kellin kissed my chest as I leant over the edge of the bed to get the lube off the floor.
He took it from me, sitting up to stroke it over my cock. I moaned, my head tipping back as his hand slid back and forth, making the lube get slowly warmer. I moved to kiss his neck, Kellin dipping his thumb into my slit.
I gasped and lightly bit his neck, pushing him back against the bed again. Kellin watched me as I moved between his legs, lining myself up.
I pushed into him gently, both of us moaning as I filled him. I let him adjust for a second before languidly sliding out and back in again.
The lube slowly started to work as I moved, heating everything and sending warm chills through us.
Kellin held onto my shoulders, closing his eyes and moaning as I slid into him. His hips twitched, making my cock rub every inch inside him.
I panted above him, biting my lip to hold in the moans at the back of my throat. I wrapped my arms around Kellin's waist and lifted him up, situating him on my lap.
He put his arms around my neck and kissed me, grinding down on me. “Kellin,” He smiled against my lips, rubbing his hips down harder in filthy little circles.
I groaned and thrusted upwards into him. “Ungh—Vic,” he whimpered and rolled down as I moved up.
The lube made everything feel so much more intense, and I could feel my climax building every times Kellin moved.
I brushed his prostate, eliciting a long moan. I grinned and made sure to rub up against it every time I pushed in, loving the sounds Kellin made.
His mouth fell open in a little o, his head falling onto my shoulder as he moaned. “V-Vic,” he gasped and bit my neck lightly. “Ungh, m’close,” I nodded and switched positions again, laying Kellin down on the pillows.
He wrapped his legs around my waist tightly and held onto the pillow as I thrusted into him. I stroked him in time with my thrusts, earning a string of little moans as Kellin writhed around under me. “Ah—ungh, Vic,” he moaned and arched under me.
I pushed into him again, hitting his spot as I stroked him. Kellin shot over my hand and up his chest, his body shaking and tightening around me wonderfully.
I moaned his name, stilling inside him as I came and then collapsed onto him. Kellin panted under me, both of us trying to catch our breaths.
“I love you,” Kellin said and wrapped his arms around me. “I love you more,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
o_o

0 things to say

o_o

o_o

title- "Kissing In Cars" Pierce the Veil