Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

She Kissed My Lips, I Taste Your Mouth

Vic filed for divorce a week later, and all of his things were gone when I got off work.
He came by on a Saturday night, silently handing me his key. I choked and let him set it in my palm.
“Can I have a goodbye kiss?” he asked softly, breaking my heart all over again.
I nodded and let him gently cup my face, his soft lips touching mine for the last time. Silent tears dripped down my cheeks as he pulled away, whispering ‘goodbye Kellin’.
I started sobbing the second he left, and eventually cried myself to sleep. ~

1 year later

Vic ~
I smiled as Bethany kissed my cheek, her hand in mine. She had insisted that we visit my favorite places this week, wanting to see where I grew up.
We had been staying at my parents place for the past week, before finally deciding to get a hotel and some privacy. I had enjoyed seeing them, but they didn’t really approve of her yet.
I think they were still kind of bitter.
Bethany and were going out to dinner, and it hadn’t even occurred to me that he might still work here.
Apparently he did. Alex looked kind of shocked to see me as we waited to be seated at Dawson’s, his eyes darting back towards the main floor every so often.
“How have you been?” he asked, standing close to the hostess. “Great actually. This is my fiancé,” I said and gestured to Beth. “Oh really, lovely to meet you,” he said. I smiled and nodded, Bethany shaking his hand lightly.
He pulled the hostess to the side then, speaking quietly to her. “Seat them somewhere else,” I heard Alex whisper. “Why?” Alex said something else, but I only caught the end of it.
“…Kellin's section,” She nodded then and took two menus off the side of the podium. “Follow me please,”
We did as she asked, Bethany slipping her hand back into mine as she lead us to a table.
“Here you are,” she said and moved so that we could both sit down. “You’re waitress will be right out,” she said and handed us both a menu before leaving.
I fretted a bit, wondering if we’d run into Kellin, since he was definitely working tonight.
“Vic? Baby, what’s wrong?” Beth asked, catching my attention. “Hm, nothing. Do you want wine?” I asked. She smiled and nodded, opening her menu.
I looked around the restaurant, the nostalgia hitting me like a ton of bricks.
I remembered coming here year after year with Kellin, and t honestly stung to think about it.
I shook the thoughts from my head and looked back at Bethany, just as a crop of black hair crossed my vision. I looked to where it originated; my heart racing as I saw him. Kellin had on the same uniform as every other waiter, his black jeans hugging his legs perfectly. He seemed to have a little more definition now, although he looked thinner than the last time I had seen him.
His slinky hips swayed as he walked, carrying a massive tray on one shoulder. I watched him pick up a folding stool and set the tray onto it, before handing a family their meals.
Alex walked up to him then, resting his hand on the small of his waist as he spoke into his ear. I saw Kellin stiffen and then he glanced over, his vibrant eyes meeting mine.
We stared at each other for a minute before Alex caught his attention and tore his stunned-looking gaze away from me. “Vic? Who is that?” I blinked back to reality and looked at Bethany slowly.
“Um…my ex husband,” I said, hating the way it felt on my tongue. Kellin didn’t feel like an ex, he just felt like Kellin. “Seriously? And he works here? Why didn’t you tell me? She asked.
“Um, I didn’t know he still did. I guess it slipped my mind,” Bethany pressed her lips, unable to say something before the waitress walked up.
“Hi, I’m Alicia and I’ll be you’re waitress tonight. Could I start you off with something to drink?” she asked.
I looked up and nodded, smiling at her kindly. “A bottle of pinot, please,” She nodded slightly.
“Sure thing. Would you like water as well?” I nodded and glanced at Bethany.
“And are you ready to order, or do you need a minute?” she asked. “Um, I think we’re good. I’ll have the ziti,” Alicia wrote it down quickly, asking if I would like a salad too.
“No thanks,” Bethany looked down at the menu, ordering the crab cakes and baked potato.
I frowned at that, realizing how different it was. Kellin hated seafood, and he always ordered the macaroni, insisting that we split both of our in half and share.
I smiled faintly at the memory, zoning our again.
What the hell am I doing?
“Are you feeling alright?” Bethany asked. “Uh, yeah, I’m fine. Just a little out of it, I guess.”
She frowned and looked at Alicia as she brought out the wine and a pitcher or ice water. She poured us both a glass and then set it down on the table before pouring us both some wine.
She set the bottle down in the ice bucket, leaving it on the right side of the table before walking away with the water.
Bethany glanced around, taking in the restaurant as I spotted Kellin again.
He was at the bar, wiping it down with a towel. “You can go talk to him,” Bethany said. “What? I don’t—“Yes you do. I have a feeling I’ll be dining by myself if you don’t get a chance to say hello. So go on,” she said and shooed me.
I smiled and stood up, kissing her lightly before walking over to the bar.
“Hi,” I said awkwardly, Kellin looking up at the sound of my voice. He stared at me for a minute before setting his towel down. “Hi,” he said, kind of coldly.
“Um…how are you?” I asked. He shrugged and leant his elbows on the countertop.
“I’m fine. What about you? I know you moved,” Kellin seemed kind of snarky, his attitude more confident than I remembered. “Uh, yeah, I did. I asked for a transfer,”
He nodded once. “Good for you. She’s pretty,” he said. “Hm?” He pointed to Bethany, a little ‘duh’ look on his face.
“Oh, um, thank you. That’s Bethany,” Kellin cocked his head to the side, smirking at me.
“I didn’t ask,” I frowned, surprised by his attitude. “Excuse me?” I asked back. “I didn’t ask who she was. Alex told me she’s your fiancée, so I didn’t need you to tell me. I don’t really care about your love life.”
I stood there, taken aback by his abrasiveness. He seemed so much more…rude? “Um, anyway…did you keep the apartment?” I asked. “Mhm, why?” I shrugged. “Just wondering,” Kellin nodded a little.
“Are we done with the little awkward exchange now? I have to get back to work, and your girlfriend’s jealous of me,”
I frowned again and watched him walk off, back into the kitchen.
Bethany was watching me as I walked back to the table and sat down, a curious—and okay, jealous—look on her face. “What did he say?” she asked.
“Um…not much. He was kind of rude actually,” I mumbled, very confused.
“Wow, seriously? That is so low, I mean—he could at least have the decency to be civil with you,” she said.
“Please don’t bad-mouth him…. I did break his heart, he has every right to hate me.”
Bethany just shook her head and sipped from her wine glass. “Whatever you say hon. Just forget about him,”
I wish that I could. ~

I didn’t see Kellin the rest of the night, although I did see him leaving. I didn’t get a chance to say anything before he walked off, headed towards our old apartment.
“Hey, Vic,” Alex said, catching my attention. “Hm?” I turned to look at him and gently closed the car door for Beth.
“I’m having a party Friday night if you’d like to come?” I smiled and nodded.
“I’d love to. Um, here,” I handed him my phone, watching as he typed his number into it. “Be there at nine, okay?” I nodded and watched him walk away before rounding the car to get in.
“What did he want?” Beth asked.
“He invited me to a party this weekend. Why?” She shrugged and watched me start the car. “You’re going to go?” she asked. “Yeah, I was thinking I would go. Why?”
She could be really nosy sometimes, although she pretended like she wasn’t. “No reason. Just, I won’t be here this weekend,” I sighed and nodded as I drove. “I know that. Nothing will happen,” I said reassuringly.
“Promise?” I nodded and smiled. “Promise,” She was flying back to Sacramento Friday morning for work, and I was staying another three weeks.
I hadn’t taken a vacation all year, and my boss had agreed to let me go on sabbatical. “I love you,” Beth said and rested her hand on my thigh.
I smiled and glanced at her. “I love you too,” I said, making her smile. She rubbed my leg gently, moving her hand close to my crotch.
“You know…we do have that hotel room all to ourselves…” I smirked a little and continued to drive. “Are you trying to hint at something?” I teased.
“Mhm, maybe,” Her hand inched higher, moving to the middle of my jeans. I squirmed in my seat a little, accidentally tapping the gas.
“Oh my god, stop,” I said, laughing. Beth just grinned and squeezed me, rubbing until I moved her hand away. “You are so bad,” I muttered and turned towards the hotel.
“We could always stay in here,” she suggested playfully. I shook my head, suddenly reminded of Kellin.
He had nearly gotten us killed, trying to blow me while I drove on the highway.
I couldn’t believe I had brought that back, the memory from high school. “Vic?” Beth asked.
“Hm?” She sighed and shook her head. “I offered to—nevermind,” she said. I frowned and got out of the car, following her up to the room. ~

I thought about Kellin again, the same memory resurfacing as I lay in bed.

(Flashback—Vic’s thoughts)
“What are you doing? Put your seatbelt back on,” I ordered, glancing from him to the road quickly. “Aw, come on, Vic, you’re no fun,” Kellin mumbled and slid across the bench seat of my truck.
“Because I’m driving,” I retorted, not liking the remark. “Mhm,” Kellin kissed my jaw, his soft lips sliding down my throat in little kisses.
His hand moved to the front of my jeans, unbuttoning them as he sucked a hickey into my throat. “K-Kellin,” I scolded as he dipped his hand into my pants.
“Hm?” he mumbled and nipped my neck lightly. “Um…stop,” I said, nearly forgetting why this was wrong as he rubbed my through my underwear.
“No,” he whispered and bit the shell of my ear, squeezing me at the same time. I gasped, the car skipping forward a bit. “Kellin,” I scolded, earning a little giggle from him.
“Stop,” He just shrugged lightly and scooted away a little. “Put your seatbelt back on,” I ordered. “Hm…nope,”
Instead he bent over and pulled me out of my jeans. “Oh my god, you little shit, don’t you dare,” Kellin just laughed and licked the head of my cock.
“Fuck,” I was already mostly-hard. I tried to focus on driving as Kellin licked the entire length of my dick before stroking me. “Oh—h,” I moaned, fighting the urge to close my eyes in pleasure.
Kellin kissed my tip, still stroking the bottom half, and then sucked it into his mouth. The car swerved to the left a little, Kellin gripping my thigh.
“Oh my god, Kellin, you’re going to get us killed,” I said and straightened the car back out. He just kept sucking, swirling his slick tongue over my head to tease me.
“Oh fuck,” I gasped, my hips twitching. Kellin didn’t do anything else, other than lightly stroke me.
I shoved his head down, knowing that was exactly the reaction he wanted, and did it anyways.
My hand stayed tangled in his hair as he bobbed his head up and down, sucking most of my length. He stopped stroking me and held onto my thigh again for balance before deep-throating me. “Kelli----in,” I moaned, my head tipping back slightly. I was suddenly grateful for the headrest.
“Fuck,” I was really close to coming, and the way he kept swallowing around me was driving me insane. “Holy f-fuck,” I choked, pulling on his hair.
The car swerved again as Kellin pulled back to suck on my tip only and then sank down completely again.
He pulled up just in time for me to cum in his mouth, my loud moan filling the car as I finished.
Kellin sucked until I was completely done and then swallowed and pulled off, tucking me back into my jeans. I continued to drive, panting and coming down from my high.
Kellin just grinned at me. “See, we didn’t die,” he said cheekily. “Put your seatbelt back on,” He laughed and did as I said, leaning over to kiss my cheek once.
“You taste good,” he teased, pressing another grin. “Oh my god you’re grounded,”
(Over)

I pushed up on my elbows, frowning down at the hard-on in my boxers. I should not be turned on by a memory of him. I shouldn’t even be thinking about him.
Oh fuck, what is wrong with me? ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i kind of really like this fanfic for no specific reason

title- "Thinking of You" Katy Perry