Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

How the Hell Did We End Up Like This?

I kissed Bethany again, smiling at her as she frowned. “I’m gonna miss you,” she said sadly and pecked my lips.
“I’ll miss you too,” I said, smiling at her. “Can’t you come home with me?” I laughed and motioned to my lack of suitcases. “I don’t have any of my things. Besides, I promised my parents I would stay,”
She sighed and nodded. “Okay,” They called her flight again, Beth kissing me for the tenth time. “I love you. And you’d better behave while I’m not around,” she said, making me laugh. “I will, I promise. And I love you too,” She smiled and picked up her bag, waving to me as she walked up to the gate. I smiled and waved back, watching as she disappeared up the ramp. ~

“Hey, Vic, you made it,” Alex said and grinned at me. “Yeah, hey,” I let him hug me, trying not to cringe as I smelt the alcohol on him.
“Oh, sorry, Kellin spilled his drink on me,” he mumbled and looked down at his shirt. “It dried mostly,” he said, more to himself.
“He’s here?” I asked. “Shit. I wasn’t supposed to tell you that. I’m drunk,” Alex said, his words emphasized by the drink in his hand.
“Where is he?” I asked, wanting to talk to him; even if he was rude to me. “You’re not supposed to know he’s here,” Alex protested. I sighed and shook my head.
I’ll find him myself.
I walked around the house in search of Kellin, desperate to talk to him. I didn’t even know why I wanted to see him. I just did. “Do you wanna dance?” someone asked, catching my arm.
“Um, no thank you,” I said to the girl, who frowned at me. “I’m engaged,” I said, immediately losing her interest.
I rolled my eyes and got myself a drink, taking a sip as I saw him. Well, his hair.
I noticed the back of his head, weaving through the mass of people grinding on each other in the middle of Alex’s flat, and disappeared off a balcony.
I did the same, getting bashed around and losing half of my drink by the time I got there. He was standing on the terrace, the wind blowing his hair to the side as he—what the fuck?
“You smoke?” I asked incredulously.
Kellin turned a little and smirked. “Is there a problem?” I frowned and walked up to the railing beside him. “Since when?” I asked.
“Um…a while. Why do you care?” he shot back. “Because smoking kills,” Kellin laughed darkly and nodded. “I know,” I watched him put it to his lips again, inhaling deeply.
He blew the smoke in my face, a little smirk on his lips as I cringed. “You still hate it, I see,”
I nodded simply. “You look confused,” Kellin stated and took a sip of the drink in his hand. “I am,” He took another drag and the then leant forward on the railing again.
“Because…?” he asked, letting the sentence hang there. “Because you’re completely different. You used to hate smoking just as much as I did, and you never drank hard liquor. Not to mention you’re rude and sarcastic and just not Kellin,” I said angrily.
“You mean not the little push-over bitch? That Kellin?” he asked. “No, I mean the sweet, kind Kellin that I married,” Kellin shook his head.
“Divorced Vic. The kind sweet Kellin that you divorced,” I frowned, not even realizing I had messed it up.
“Why do you care though? You’re off with you’re little wife, happy as ever. So why do you care if I’m different?” he asked, the same dark edge to his tone.
“Because you’re not acting like yourself,” I said. Kellin shrugged and finished his cigarette. “So, you’re here shouting at me because I’m not acting like the sappy little bitch you grew up with. Well here’s a news flash for you Vic. He’s gone,” he said and tossed the cigarette over the railing.
“You destroyed him.”
Kellin walked off, melting into the crowd again.
I frowned and looked out at the skyline. ‘You destroyed him’
I hated the thought, although it was probably true. I had ripped his heart out and stomped on it.
He was just so different, and I really hated the new him or whatever. He was so cold and cynical; nothing like before….

(Flashback—Vic’s thoughts)
I smiled at Kellin and pulled him close to me. “I have something I wanna ask you,” I said and tipped his chin up. “What do you mean?” I sighed and shook my head as I smiled. “Just—shush, okay? You have to let me talk.”
Kellin looked at me with those bright, innocent eyes of his, confusion clear in them.
“Okay, so…I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, and we’re both eighteen. I—I love you so much Kellin and I know you love me too, so why not?”
He looked even more confused as I rambled. “Um…wait,” I let go of his hands and sunk down to one knee, looking up at him as I took the little box out of my pocket.
Kellin's eyes widened, his hand moving to cover his mouth as it fell open. “Vic, I—“What part of shush?” I teased and grinned. Kellin laughed a little, his eyes tearing up.
“I love you,” I stated, “and I want to spend forever with you. So will you marry me?” Kellin nodded frantically, little tears spilling down his cheeks.
“You’re not supposed to cry,” I cooed, standing up and cupping his face gently. “But I’m happy,” I laughed and kissed him, smiling against his mouth.
He let me take his hand and slide the little cheap engagement ring I had bought him. The teeny diamonds were fake, and they really were small, but neither of us cared.
“I love you,” Kellin said, looking up from his hand. “I love you too Kell,” He grinned at me, wiping his cheeks dry.
I caught his hands and kissed him, happier than I had ever been.
(Over)

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the memory. I wondered if he still had it…. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
omg i need to chill

title- "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn" Sleeping With Sirens