Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

Am I Sure That She's the One?

Alex apparently had a lot of parties, because I got a text inviting me to another one. He kind of hinted to me that Kellin would be there, and not at all subtly.
I think he secretly wanted us to get back together. I was about to leave when Bethany called. “Hi baby,” she said brightly. “Hi,” I smiled a little and turned my car back off.
“I miss you,” she said. “I miss you too,” To be honest I hadn’t even thought about her until now. I was too wrapped up with Kellin. “Aren't you at work?” I asked. “Yeah, but we’re waiting for the makeup artist, so I thought that I’d call you. I hate doing late-night shoots,”
I laughed a little at that. “I know. Could I call you back though? I was just about to head out,” I knew she would ask me where. “Oh really? Where to?” I rolled my eyes slightly.
“To another party Alex is having,” I said.
“Is your ex going to be there?” she asked, sounding kind of jealous. “Um, I don’t know. He didn’t say,” Bethany made a little noise, apparently not believing me.
“Whatever, I have to go,” she said and hung up before I could respond. I hated when she got jealous; she’d probably ignore me for a while.
I wriggled my phone back into my pocket before restarting my car and driving off to Alex’s. It was only about ten minutes from the hotel I was staying in.
I just walked in when I got there, my eyes scanning over the crowd of people dancing. I didn’t see Alex or Kellin anywhere, and they were the only people here that I knew.
I went to get myself a drink, wading through people to get there. I finished one drink pretty quickly, and then poured myself another before going to find Kellin. I frowned as I checked the balcony, hoping that he would be there.
Instead, I found him dancing with some guy, his ass pressed firmly against the guy’s junk. I grimaced, just as Kellin spotted me. He smirked, continuing to grind on the guy behind him. His hands were on Kellin's hips, guiding them as he moved. I couldn’t help the jealousy that shot through me, watching Kellin with someone else.
I had no right to, but I hated it.
The song changed, Kellin turning around and stunning me as he kissed him.
I cringed, unable to tear my gaze away from them. The guy wrapped his arms around Kellin's waist as he kissed him, his hands groping him.
I shook my head and walked away, horrified and jealous. I went out to the kitchen and leant against the counter. There were only a few people in here, either totally smashed or talking where they could actually hear each other.
Kellin appeared a minute later, grinning at me. “Hi,” He said falsely sweet and walked up to me. “Hi,” I said, colder than I had intended. “Ooh, someone’s touchy tonight. You’re not jealous are you?” I glared at him and sipped my drink.
“So you are,” he said, sounding pleased with himself. “I don’t particularly enjoy watching you throw yourself at some guy,” I admitted. “I didn’t throw myself at him,” he said, offended.
I nodded a little.
“I didn’t,” he defended. “I was only kissing him. Besides, I’m not engaged, so I can kiss whoever I want,” I glared at him again. “What? Did I offend you?” I rolled my eyes, irritated with him. “You’re so mean,” Kellin pouted.
“How am I mean?” I asked back. “Do you really need an answer to that question?” I frowned and looked away from him. “That’s what I thought.”
He glanced at the clock then and walked away from me. I followed him curiously, catching him just as he closed the door to Alex’s room. I caught the door, Kellin looking up at me in surprise.
“Get out,” he ordered and glared at me. “What are you doing in here?” I asked, noticing the pill cases clumped together on the dresser.
“None of your business,” he said and crossed his arms. “Are you really doing drugs?” I asked incredulously.
“No you asshole, they’re prescription,” I gave him a disbelieving look and picked up one of the bottles.
‘Take by mouth daily- Kellin Quinn Fuentes’ I frowned as I read it, his name followed by some drug name I couldn’t pronounce. “You kept my name?” I asked softly.
“Mm…I don’t use it though. I’m just Kellin Quinn now,” I nodded a little, Kellin taking the bottle from my hand. “You shouldn’t take those with alcohol,” I said, watching as he opened each of the five cases.
He set one pill out of each of them on the dresser and then opened the bottle of water next to them. “I haven’t been drinking,” he said and put them into his mouth.
I watched him swallow them all at once with the water and then take a few sips of it afterwards.
“Is that what you were doing yesterday? Taking these?” Kellin nodded. “What are they for?” He didn’t answer me as he put them into a small backpack on the floor, along with his water. “They’re for me,” I rolled my eyes at the sass.
“Yes, smartass, I realize that. I meant, why are you taking them?” he shrugged. “Why do you care?” I sighed and sat down on Alex’s bed.
“Please?” Kellin frowned and crossed his arms. “One’s for anxiety, one’s for insomnia, another for allergies, and two for depression,” he said.
“You’re depressed?” I asked, not liking the idea. Kellin had always been such a happy person.
“Apparently,” I frowned down at my hands. “I don’t want your pity Vic,” he said. “I don’t pity you. I’m sorry,” He sighed and sat down beside me.
“You don’t have to be sorry because our marriage fell apart,” I flinched at his words. Thinking about ‘our marriage’ hurt.
Kellin sighed and leant his head on my shoulder.
I glanced at him, confused. This didn’t seem like something the ‘new’ Kellin would do; especially not with me. “Kellin?” I asked softly. “Hm?” He sounded kind of tired.
“Why are you--?” He sat up then and shook his head. “Um…sorry. They make me tired sometimes,” I nodded a little and watched him as he lay back on the bed.
“Do you ever regret it?” he asked, “Breaking up?” I nodded, frowning down at him.
“Do you?” Kellin laughed a little. “I wasn’t the one who wanted to break up,” he said. I sighed softly.
We sat in silence for a while, Kellin lying with his eyes closed. I thought he had fallen asleep when he suddenly opened his eyes.
“Vic?” he asked. “Hm?” He looked at me and then sat up, looking at me with the same innocently sweet eyes that I remembered.
“Can I kiss you? Just once,” I blinked in surprise and then chewed my lip. I knew that I shouldn’t, but his lips looked so tempting. All pink and plush and so fucking kissable.
I felt myself nodding, and before I had even realized I did it, Kellin's lips touched mine.
His were warm and soft, just touching mine gently. I sighed and cupped his face, enjoying this way more than I should. Kellin pulled away then and jumped up off the bed.
“Oh my god, you’re engaged, what the fuck is wrong with me?” he asked, covering his mouth with his hand.
“I kissed back,” I said, trying to get that horribly guilty look off of his face.
Kellin shook his head, tears filling his eyes. “No, no, no, please don’t cry,” I said and jumped up. Kellin flinched away from me and then ran out of the room.
“Kellin!” He didn’t stop running away from me, eventually disappearing into the crowd.
I sighed and rested my head against the doorframe before closing it again. I fell back on the bed, covering my face with my arms.
I really should not have enjoyed kissing him as much as I did. He had only kissed me for a brief second, and yet it felt so perfect.
I should probably feel guilty too, but I didn’t. I had just kissed my ex husband, and I had liked it, rather than feeling bad for cheating on my fiancé.
“What the hell?” Alex said, startling me. I sat up suddenly, my eyes meeting his. “How did you manage to make Kellin cry two nights in a row?” he asked angrily.
“Um…we kissed,” I admitted. Alex blinked once and then shook his head. “Seriously? Why?” He seemed kind of distracted. “Mhm…” I mumbled. I did feel bad about making him cry. He really didn’t deserve it.
“Do you still love him?” Alex asked. “Of course,” I surprised myself by how quickly I answered.
But it was true; I did love him. “Would you ever take him back?” I bit my lip, unsure.
“I don’t know,” I said softly. “He still loves you too, you know,” I sighed. “Do you think he would take me back?” I asked, unsure. “In a heartbeat.”
♠ ♠ ♠
UGGGGGGGGh make me not sick anymore

title- "Forget About It" All Time Low