Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

Besitos

“Is Kellin Fuen—Quinn working today?” I asked the skinny, blonde girl behind the bar.
She nodded and held up a finger, disappearing behind the kitchen door for a minute. Kellin appeared a minute later and smirked as he saw me.
“Are you stalking me?” he asked, kind of playfully. “Not stalking…just…following?” He rolled his eyes and leant his elbows on the bar. “Can I help you?” he asked.
“With what?” Kellin sighed and shook his head. “With a drink or a table, or something pertaining to why I’m being paid?” I laughed and shrugged.
“I’m not really hungry…; I just wanted to see you,” He smiled a little and sighed. “You’re engaged,”
We seemed to keep reminding each other of that, and I couldn’t decide whether it was a good or bad thing. “Okay, I do actually have to work then,” Kellin said. “Um…come over tonight. I’ll make dinner and you can be as sappy as you want,” I smiled and nodded.
“Okay. Is seven okay?” I asked. Kellin nodded and then grabbed a tray and walked off. ~

I felt kind of awkward, knocking on the front door of my old apartment, but I did it anyways. I didn’t live here anymore.
“Hi,” Kellin was still in his work uniform, the clothes fitting him nicely.
I had always admired how great he looked when he was dressed up. “Hey,” I walked into the apartment and followed Kellin to the kitchen.
The whole apartment smelled great; like spices and fresh tomatoes. “Lasagna?” I asked, remembering the scent. Kellin nodded and smiled a little.
“Is this a date?” he asked, cocking his head to the side. “Um…I don’t think so…. Why?” He shrugged and went to get the bottle opener. I watched him pull the cork out of a bottle of wine and pour two glasses before handing me one.
“It feels like a date,” Kellin said and leant back against the counter. I chewed my lip, agreeing with him. This felt a lot like a date; I just didn’t want to admit it.
“It shouldn’t be…” I mumbled and took a sip of my wine. Kellin sighed and drank some too, watching me curiously.
“Are you hungry?” he asked randomly and set his glass down. “Uh, sure.”
I couldn’t help the way my eyes wandered down as he bent to get the lasagna out of the oven.
“Stop staring at me,” Kellin said and straightened up. I bit my lip, embarrassed.
“I wasn’t,” I said as he cut the pasta and then dished it out. “Here,” Kellin handed me a plate and then got his own, walking over to the dining table to eat it.
We ate silently for a while, both of us feeling kind of awkward. “Are you allowed to drink?” I asked. “With the meds you take?” He nodded and sipped his wine to make a point.
“Just not with or after I take my pills,” I nodded a little. “Why do you take them?” I asked.
“I already told you why,” he said as I shook my head. “I mean—you never took them before, other than the allergy one. Why now?” Kellin shrugged and looked down at his dinner.
“I guess I didn’t need them until now….”
I frowned and got up to pour myself another glass. ~

The two of us had finished an entire bottle, and then half of another one. We were kind of drunk, although not enough to black out.
“Come here,” I said quietly and reached for Kellin. “Why?” he mumbled and frowned. “Just, please,” He sighed and let me pull him close, our chests pressed together.
I rocked him gently, swaying the both us slowly. “This isn’t dancing,” Kellin teased, and rested his head on my shoulder. “Yes it is,” He shook his head, but let me slowly twirl us around anyways.
I pressed my lips to Kellin's neck gently, making him look up suddenly. He stared at me for a second, confused, and then leant his lips close to mine.
I closed the gap and kissed him, sighing into his mouth in relief. I wanted this so badly; despite how guilty I would probably feel tomorrow.
Kellin's lips parted, his breath mingling with mine, and letting me slip my tongue into his mouth.
He moaned and held onto my shoulder tighter as we kissed, m tongue swirling with his. He tasted so sweet and kind of spicy from the pasta sauce, and just absolutely perfect.
I moved closer, and then we fell back against the couch. I pressed Kellin's small body into the cushions, my hands roaming down his ribcage to his waist as I ground my hips into his. He let me un-tuck his shirt and slip my hands beneath it to touch his warm skin.
Kellin broke the kiss to breath, and then pushed me back a little. “Vic…” he said softly. “Don’t…” He crawled out from under me, fixing his shirt a bit.
I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair before standing up. Kellin shook his head and then leant it against my shoulder. “You’re not a cheater,” he said softly.
“I never cheated on you,” I said back. Kellin nodded and looked away from me, his eyes watery. “I know,” he whispered. “Then why did you say it?”
He shrugged, shaking his head at the same time. “I don’t know…I didn’t even think that you were…I just…” I nodded, knowing what he meant.
“You’re too good Kellin,” I said quietly. “What do you mean?” I brushed the hair out of his eyes, smiling slightly.
“You said no,” I explained, “because I’m supposed to marry someone else. Anyone else would have jumped my bones,” Kellin laughed and sighed.
“I never said I didn’t want to,” he admitted. I tried not to grin at that and kissed his lips softly before heading to the door.
“Vic?” Kellin asked.
I turned to look at him, confused. “Could you stay tonight anyways?” he asked shyly. “Please,”
I stared at him for a minute, surprised by how vulnerable he seemed tonight. I nodded then, earning a tiny smile.
He held his hand out to me and then pulled me towards the bedroom. “Just sleep,” he said sternly and pointed at me.
I nodded and smiled at how cute he was.
“Okay,” I mumbled and then stared at him as he undressed. He looked really hot as he undid then buttons on his shirts, and even better as he undid his jeans.
I tried to hide my disappointment as he pulled a t-shirt on, along with pajama pants. “You can borrow something if you want,” he said and pointed to the dresser.
I did as he said and quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt too while Kellin got into bed.
His eyes followed me as I moved, sliding in beside him. He turned the light off, and then just moved close to me to sleep. I smiled a little, remembering my dream from the night before. I wanted so badly to hold him, but if this was all he wanted, this wall I would take.
“Night Vic,” Kellin whispered and curled up into a ball. “Goodnight,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
my sister in all of my stories- "OMG JUST FUCK ALREADY"

title- "Besitos" Pierce the Veil