Status: Active

Everything Will Change

Chapter 1

I have never hated someone that much in my whole life. She may be my mom, but she just pisses me off. She is crazy if she thinks that sending me to my father's house for the summer will change me. She just doesn't understand me. She had enough of my bad attitudes and social activies. Does she really believe that I will turn into a better guy by spending three months with my father? She obviously doesn't know me. I won't turn into someone different, I never will. I can't wait to be 18 and finally be free.

I'm Luke Hemmings, 17 years old. I just graduated from high school in Sydney. Am I planning on going to College? Of course not. Education is not part of my motto: Sex, Drugs, Alcohol. The only reason I didn't drop out of high school is because I was the King of the school. Everybody knew me, everybody wanted me. I can't blame them, I'm handsome and amazing.

Some people would say I'm a whore, but I prefer defining myself as a guy who never loses an occasion to have a great time. I just love sex; with girls or boys, older or younger. But I have a preference for older boys, they're hot.

I've never been in a relationship and I never will. I had many occasions in the past, but why should I stick to one fish when I can have a thousand. I don't do relationships. I have sex, and it ends there. I once had a friend with benefits, but the idiot felt in love with me. He said he wanted something more with me, good joke. Relationships mean problems, and I don't need them. I broke many hearts, but I don't care. People know what they're getting into when they come to me, and I won't change for anybody.

My enormous number of one-night stands along with drugs and alcohol are the main reasons my mom is sending me to my father's house in Florida. You could say I'm addicted to those things. How couldn't I? There the best things about life. My mother once tried to make me see a specialist who could help me with my addictions. I don't need help. I love my addictions. I just love getting twisted and bringing someone sexy back to my house and have my way with them.

See, my mom thinks I'll get rid of those bad habbits by staying with my father since I'll be away from my friends and everything. I see it in a different eye. New town, new people to have fun with. Nothing can stop me. I'm Luke Hemmings after all. She might have taken all my stock away, but she is crazy if she thinks I won't find any.

So here I am, sitting in the backseat of my father's car. He just picked me from the airport along with his new wife. He seemed happy to see me, I wasn't. My parents divorced when I was 13 because he met another woman while he was traveling to the United States. We stayed in touch, but we rarely talked after he moved in with her. I've never been closed to my dad, and it won't be any different after the summer vacations.

''We're here.'' My dad mentionned.

I got out of the car and grabbed my suitcases in the trunk. The house was smaller than my mother's, but it would do. It's not like I would often be there. The only positive aspect about it is that it's just by the beach. I've never had sex on a beach, guess there is a first time for everything.

I followed my dad and Lorie, her wife, in their house. No way I'm calling it my house, I don't belong here.

''Follow me Luke, I'll show you your room.'' My dad said.

I followed him up the stairs. He led me to the last room down the hall. He opened the door, revealing two beds.

''Why are there two beds?'' I asked as I entered the room.

''Because you will be sharing with Lorie's son, Ashton.'' My dad replied.

''Wait a minute. There is no way I'm sharing a room with some random dude I don't know.'' I replied.

I need my own space, but most importantly... how am I supposed to bring back sexy people if I share a room? I guess that Ashton dude will just need to deal with it.

''Okay Luke, let's put some ground rules.'' My dad said. ''Your mother might have accepted your little attitude of yours for a long time, but this won't do with me. While you stay here, you will do what I ask and you're going to act like a good boy for once?''

''Ha-Ha, don't speak like you know me, you know nothing about me, just like mom.'' I said.

''Enough.'' My dad yelled. ''Don't play those little games with me Lucas, because you are going to lose. You're going to share your room with Ashton and you're going to work for me.''

''Work?'' I replied harshly. ''No way.''

''I don't care about what you want Luke.'' My dad said. ''You didn't think I would let you do whatever you want so you can go get high and drunk just like you did, did you? Well suprise Luke, it won't happen.''

''You can't make me.'' I replied laughing.

''Oh you think so?'' My father said. ''We'll see about that.''

''Whatever, I'm going out.'' I exclaimed.

''You better be back in one hour for dinner. You'll be eating with Ashton, Lorie and I every night at 6PM.'' He replied.

''Or not.'' I said.

''I'm warning you. Just dare breaking that rule one time and I won't hesitate in sending the police searching for you. Like I said, two can play that game.'' My dad explained. He really thinks he can scare me with the police?

''I don't care about the police. Do whatever you want, I don't care.'' I said leaving the room.

My parents are hilarious by thinking they can change me and scare me. They think they know what is best for me, but they don't. I'm the only one who knows what is good for me.

I headed to the beach. There weren't much people there, but by what I could see, I would not have any problems in finding cute babes.

I walked by the beach for a long time, just listening to music and enjoying the view. The clock ticked 6PM. Well look at that, I'm still not home and no police. I was heading back home, not because I was scared...but because I was starving and who am I to say no the free food. I walked up the stairs leading to the balcony of the house and found my father and Lorie sitting at the table.

''When I say 6:00 PM, I don't mean 6:05.'' My dad mentionned.

''Whatever, I'm here now so stop being a drama queen.'' I replied.

''Don't talk to your dad that way young man.'' Lorie said. Who does she think she is?

''Sorry, I didn't ask for your opinion.'' I replied.

''Luke that is enough.'' My dad yelled.

''You said food would be ready at 6, where is it?'' I asked harshly.

''Change your tone. It will be served once Ashton gets here.'' My father answered.

''So the dude can be late, but I can't?'' I wondered.

''He's not a rebel like you. Ashton is a good boy.'' My dad replied.

That's the just my luck. I am stuck with some dude I don't know and he has to be some ugly nerd. Well, I never saw him, but nobody loves a mommy's boy. I was lost in my thoughts until someone sat next to me.

''Sorry, I'm late.'' The guy said.

''It's okay Ash! You guys introduce yourself, Daniel and I will go serve your food.'' Lorie said.

So that's Ashton? Forget my comment about him being an ugly nerd. He is nothing but ugly. He must be a couple of years older than me. He has beautiful dirty blonde curly hair and greenish-hazel eyes. I would totally have my way with him. Wow.

Ashton nodded. Once the parents were gone, he looked at me and smiled.

''Hey, I'm Ashton, you must be Lucas?'' He said.

''Luke.'' I corrected him.

''Well, Luke, it is nice to meet you.'' Ashton said. ''If you need anything, just ask me.''

''Do you, by any chance, have weed or any other kind of drugs?'' I asked quietly.

''No, no, no.'' He replied. ''I don't do drugs, drugs are bad.''

''Alcohol?'' I wondered.

''I don't drink, I hate the tast of alcohol.'' Ashton replied.

Yeah, he sure is a good boy. Usually, good boys would turn me off completely. This time is different. There is no way I'm letting this fish escape me. I'm Luke Hemmings, I can make good boys bad for a night. Or more. We'll just see how it goes. Maybe this summer would not be that boring after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
new Lashton! What are your impressions yet?