Status: Active

The Fallen One

Chapter 3

Damon's POV

I got the coffin that contained Klaus loaded up to bring to my little sister.  My mind was still in complete shock to seeing how strong she has gotten.  Nothing has changed though she is still just as sadistic  as ever.  I was never as bad as she is even when I had my emotions turned off. Elena placed her hand on my arm breaking me from my thoughts.

"Are you okay Damon?"  Her voice held concern.

"No I am not because now we are being forced to deliver the Original hybrid to my crazy, vindictive, sadistic bitch of a little sister.  No good can come of this Elena." I feverently ran my hands over my face.

She continued to wipe the blood off Matt as she sighed.  "Can't we just not bring him to her and kill her instead?"

I let out a humorless laugh.  "She CAN'T die Elena!  If we tried to go back on the promise you stupidly made with her a fate worse than anything you can imagine will be unleashed on us and the whole town.  I don't know about you but I am happy not being tortured and killed.  Also you seem to have forgotten she has another Original with her."

Matt looked up at me.  "What is she?"

Sighing I looked at the four people in front of me.  "She is something like no other.  Isolde was born the way she is, no one turned her.  She's a hybrid but a different breed than our Original here.  Part vampire, part werewolf, part witch.  Our father knew when she was born with those eyes and hair that something was different about her.  Something was never right.  When she accidentaly killed someone at the age of seven and her wolf gene was activated it all made sense but when our father tried to kill her he couldn't.  It was then that everything inside of her triggered at once.  No one could control what ran wild inside of her.  For years I searched for an answer to what she was, trying to figure out if I could help her.  The only lead I got was from a witch in New Orleans.  She told me our sister was The Fallen One, cursed for all eternity, sent to bring fear and wreak havoc on the world.  Created by an ancient witch on the other side and sent back to punish the world."

Elena, Bonnie, Matt, and Caroline all looked at me in shock.  I roughly slammed the back of the truck signaling that I no longer wanted to discuss the topic of Isolde.  Mostly it was because of the guilt I felt for not protecting her from our father.  After the change he spent many a hour trying to kill her.  Beating and torturing her for information on what kind of demon she was.  Stefan and I did nothing to stop him which is one of the reasons she has a fiery hatred towards us.  We all had a part in creating the monster she is now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just kind of filler and a little insight on what Isolde is.