Status: Active

The Fallen One

Chapter 4

Isolde's POV

Standing at the doorway of our home Elijah and I watched as my brothers unloaded the coffin.  They tried to make their way towards the house but I shot them down with a hard glare.  I did not want them in the place I called my home for the time being.  Damon dropped the coffin on the ground hard causing the grip I had on my control to loosen.

Walking to the other side of the coffin which held Niklaus I smiled looking at them.  "Well boys, girls it's been fun doing business with you.  Nothing quiet like spending time with family but I think you should take your leave now.  Oh Elena I'll be seeing you real soon."

Elijah was at my side carefully watching my brother to make sure I was safe, even though he didn't need to he still protected me.  The excitement that corsed through me was something differnet.  After searching so long to find him and gathering the other pieces to the puzzle I needed it was finally going to happen.  Placing him gentlely on the center of the living room I turned to Elijah.

"El your wake your brother while I go finish getting ready to go out."  I was trying to be nice to him but he really upset me earlier.

Once upstairs I quickly made a stop in the room I had one of my minions set up for Klaus.  I wanted to make sure he hadn't forgotten to do so.  After making sure nothing was out of place I entered my room across from his.  Sitting on the bed I grabbed my boots sliding them on then threw my leather jacket over the top of my usual outfit.  I had to get out, I needed to feed.  My ears perked to the sound of Elijah talking to someone.  The british accent made me instantly realize it was Niklaus.

As I got to the top of the stairs I heard Elijah speak.  "Do not thank me brother it was not me who wanted you released.  If it were my decission you would still be in that coffin."

Niklaus smirked at him. "Then who, dear brother, would be the one I thank?"

"I would." I said sending a look to Elijah that said stop before I rip your head off.

Turning my attention back to Klaus I saw his eyes were on me and his smirk had grown.  "And who would you be love?"

It was my turn to smirk now.  I wasn't egotistical but I knew my name proceeded me after all I had caused more chaos on this planet than any other creature.  I held out my hand.  "Isolde Salvatore.  It is a pleasure to meet you Niklaus."

Excitement rose in his gorgeous blue eyes as he took my hand bringing it to his lips.  "The pleasure is mine love."

We stood eyes locked for quite some time until Elijah cleared his throat.

"What are you darling?" Klaus asked studying me with intrigue still holding on to my hand. His voice came out is a soft whisper.

"She's like you Nik only a little different."  Elijah said stepping in.

He looked to Elijah fury forming in his eyes. "What do you mean Elijah?  It is impossible, there is no one like me.  This is some sick trick you are trying to play on me."

I sighed looking at him.  "Niklaus I will glady explain everything to you when I get home but right now I need to feed before I get out of control.  I do not wish to do that until our business here is finished."

As Klaus gave me a nod I made my way to Elijah.  Kissing his cheek I then looked him in the eyes.  "Remember my words El, betrayal will not be a favorable choice for you.  Do not cross me."

"Never in my nightmares dear would I cross you."  He gave a light kiss on the top of the head.

Nodding a goodbye to Klaus as I made my way out the door.  I felt his stare on my back watching me, studying me.

Time lapse.....

Finally being able to control myself again I stepped from my shower.  Slipping on one of Elijahs shirts that was far to big for me with a pair of my sleep shorts I grabbed two glasses of scotch and made my way across the hall.  Standing at the doorway I watched Klaus as he painted, his back to the door.   Knocking lightly on the door he turned his head looking at me over his shoulder.

A smirk formed on his lips.  "Yes love?"

"I came to answer your questions and offer you a drink."  I held up the two glasses as I spoke.

"Well conversation and drinks with a beautiful woman.  How could I refuse that?"  He stood facing me gesturing for me to come in.

My eyes raked over his shirtless torso to his low slung jeans.  The wolf in me filled with desire and need.  I closed my eyes trying to push her back down.  When I opened my eyes again Klaus was staring at me head tilted slightly and a mischievous  plastered on his lips. 

"See something you like?" His eyes held a since of knowing as he spoke.

"As a matter of fact yes I do, but we have business to discuss."  I handed him the glass as I sat on beside him on the couch.

He turned towards me face going serious as he looked in my eyes.  "Let's start with what you are and don't lie to me love you won't like it if you do."

Shaking my head I chuckled.  "Niklaus you do not scare me.  As your brother stated earlier I am some what like you.  Which is one of the many reasons I have been searching for you for so long.  I am what they call the Fallen One."

Klaus scoffed and stood.  "You should fear me and the Fallen One is a myth little one."

Bringing my body to a stand I held my head high as I looked at him.  "I fear nothing. You may be older but I hold more power. Death himself can not even reach me.  Shall I prove to you that I am no myth?"

One simple nod was all he gave but his eyes gave away the curiousity I was looking for.  The smirk formed on my lips as I closed my eyes tapping into all that ran through me.  I felt the dark veins around my eyes come out, my eyes change, and my double set of fangs descend from my gums.  When my eyes snapped open he was staring at me in awe.