Status: Active

The Fallen One

Chapter 7

Klaus' POV

Waking I took in my surroundings.  I was in the woods, naked, the sun shinning bright on me bringing a smile to my face.  Suddenly clothes were thrown my direction looking I noticed Elijah and Isolde standing there.  He wore a stoic look as she was grinning at me looking over my body.

"How long has it been?"  I asked while pulling on my pants.

Elijah looked at me.  "Four days.  The full moon came and went yet you did not change back."

Isolde stepped forward holding out a shirt to me smiling as she looked in my eyes.  "I told you El he can change at will now but you wouldn't listen to me."

"Good to know love."  I grabbed on to her hand.  "I remember every kill. Is this how you've been your whole life?"

A smirk played on her plump sweet lips as she nodded.  "Every kill, every scream, down to the last beat of every heart. When I change I can remember it all.  I've always had the will to change when I want.  On occassion though I can not control it."

Elijah scoffed as he helped me put on my coat.  "Well I for one can not wait to clean up the mess you two are undeniably going to create together."

"Come sweetheart I would like for you to tell me more."  Slinging my arm over her should Elijah frowned looking at us.

"Our deal Isolde."  He looked at her causing her to turn her head away from me.

A sigh escaped her.  "I have not forgotten.  I will follow through on it soon."

I wrapped a towel around my waist before making my way into my bedroom where Isolde lay on the bed flipping through one of my sketch books.  Looking at her laying there like that made thoughts run wild through my mind.  Although I had only known her a few short days there was something about her that sparked things inside me I had not felt for over a thousand years. 

She looked up quirking an eyebrow at me.  "Niklaus I know a towel is not the only clothing you own.  Are you trying to intice me?"

"Love as much as I would enjoy ravishing your body I do believe my dear brother is listening to us and will try to stop it again."  A chuckle found its way out of me as I made my way to the closet slipping into a pair of sweat pants.

As I sat on the bed beside her the look she wore was one of deep thought.  Her brows furrowed as if to concentrate harder.  I decided to let it pass for now but would have to question it later on.

Her eyes found mine as she sat up facing me.  "You said you wanted to know what it's been like for me.  You wanted answers to the questions you have about being a hybrid."

"Yes I would like to know what it entails.  Since my mother force my werewolf side down so long ago when she put the curse on me I do not know as much as I would like.  Not many people have information on hybrids.  I want to know the things you know.  Would you be willing to tell me about it?"  I asked placing my hand on hers.

"What if I could show you?" Her question caught me off gaurd slightly.

I felt my brows furrow.  "What do you mean show me?"

She picked both hands up moving them slowly towards my head stopping just short of touching me.  "May I?"

I gave a short nod before her hands gentely came to rest on both sides of my head.  Flashes came running through my head visions of her from the first time she changed.  Imagies pouring through me of all the kills, the blood, the screams.  A witch telling her about what she was giving her all the information on being a hybrid.  Then something else flashed before me it was Isolde only younger maybe the age of sixteen.  She was screaming, begging for it to stop as a man stood over her using different methods to harm her.  He was telling her she was an abomination and disgrace as she cried, roaring out in the inner pain and heartache being caused to her.  Damon and Stefan stood to the side watching as she was beaten  never moving or saying a word.

Her hands were yanked away quickly as she gazed at me in shock.  "I'm sorry I did not mean to show you that.  I...I..I dont know why it happened."

"Love who was that?"  I cautiously stroked her face as she looked away from me.  The pain I felt in this moment was more intense than anything I ever had in my life.  It was almost as if I felt what she was feeling.

"He was my father." The venom and hatred that came with her voice was something to be feared.

Suddenly she was on her feet dashing to her room.  I watched as she pulled on her jacket and boots.  Where the hell was she going.

She tried to walk past me but I grabbed her upper arm. "Where are you going love?"

"Out now leave me be Niklaus."  She yanked away from me moving down the stairs.

Flashing in front of her before she reached the door my anger was getting the best of me. "Where are you going Isolde?"

Isolde gritted her teeth, eyes flashing yellow.  "I said let me be.  It is no concern of yours where I go."

Now my anger had taken over me.  My eyes yellow, the viens forming around them I slammed her agains the wall by her shoulders.  Her eyes bore into mine as a low growl ripped its way from my throat she smirked at me.  Placing her hands on my chest Isolde shoved causing me to go flying into the opposite wall. 

Speeding towards one another we meet in the middle of the foyer.  Staring one another down rage filled my body but she wore a smirk on her lips.  She was taunting me like she wanted me to try to rip her apart.

"You don't scare me Niklaus.  You may be the big bad wolf but I am evil incarnate.  Now leave me be." Her voice was cold and hard.

Before I could speak Elijah's voice came from behind her.  "Brother let her go now."  His look was one of knowledge as if this were not the first time he has seen this.

I growled again stepping aside as she smiled walking out the door.  "Why did you let her go?  Why was she doing that?"

"Because she needs to Klaus.   She was taunting you because she wanted you to hurt her.  I am not entirely sure what happened but something has upset her and she needs to let loose.  She can not do that here.  We will give her some time and if she has not returned in a few days I will go find her like I always do."  He sighed.

Time lapse....

Five day.  Five days is how long Elijah has made me wait to go find her.  I have driven myself mad pacing my room thinking of her.  He kept insisting that she needed time.  That we should wait for her to return, until this morning when I could not take it anymore.  I destroyed the study as he sat watching me an amused smile on his face.

Now we stood at the door of a house Elijah said she was at.  Screams were coming from inside but I knew they did not belong to her.  Before I could open the door Elijah stopped me.

"You should prepare yourself brother for what you are about to see."  His look was blank as he let me go.

Walking into the living area there were bodies littering the ground, blood stained the hardwood floor, and the walls.  The red liquid was on almost every surface.   People were chained to the walls and some were hanging from the ceiling.   Humans, Wolves, Vampires it seems she didn't want to leave anyone out.  Isolde stood by the fire place feeding from a young man.  A couple stood infront of her, the woman held a knife stabbing it into the man as she cried.  Isolde dropped the now dead man.  Blood covered her beautiful face and clothes.  In that moment I couldn't help but be slightly aroused by her.  The power she held within her called to me as it showed itself.

She looked at the woman. "Again dear and this time slowly, make him suffer I want to hear him scream.  I may let you kill him soon this is becoming a bore."

"No please don't.  Please I love him.  I don't want to hurt him please."  The woman cried out to her causing Isolde to laugh.

Her eyes found mine and she smiled.  "Boys come to join the party? Seems some of my guest had a little much to drink and lost their hearts or heads."

I wanted to speak but Elijah beat me to it.  "No Izzy I came to take you home.  You've had your fun now it is time for you to stop.  Let them go."

"Oh come now Elijah do not condem me.  Niklaus I know you are itching to join the fun.  I've heard the tales of the great vampire king.  Show me just how great you are my sweet."  Her eyes never left mine as she spoke.

She was right I did want to join her.  I wanted to rip apart every last person in the world peice by peice if that is what she desired of me.  Speeding forward I grabbed the woman biting down on her neck my eyes still connected with Isolde's.  She smiled as me as she ripped the mans heart out tossing it to the floor as if it were nothing.

Elijah shook his head.  "Please come home soon dear, I am starting to feel like both of you are a lost cause."

With that he left leaving us alone, completely alone, for the first time.