Enemies Can't Fall in Love

An Ally Among The Volturi.....My Escape

Demetri was standing close to me, mouth hung open staring at me curiously but also confused. Aro looked utterly shocked and also frightened. Aro:” Demetri please, take this young one out hunting.” Demetri nodded, grabbed my arm pulling me out of the chambers, while Aro seemed to be rather jittery. Caius looked at him asking what’s wrong, Aro explained what he saw while staring at me. Caius proceeded to ask Aro if it was at all possible to which Aro replied simply that anything’s possible. The moment Demetri and I were out in the woods, he was tasked with babysitting me. He was watching me wearily, Adeline:” Um, what’s your problem?” Demetri:” What…what the hell was that, that you showed Aro?” I looked at him slightly surprised, Adeline:” Ah, you…you saw that?” He nodded, he looked away for a moment before bringing his attention back to me. Adeline:” Ok well, I’m not sure honestly. I didn’t know, I don’t have visions or anything but for some reason that’s what it seems like. It seems to happen as I stared at him, stared in at him in the eyes but I didn’t know you’ see it. What I don’t get is why you seemed to be helping me being the fact that Chelsea bonded you to Aro after breaking your ties to the other coven you belonged to before the Volturi.” He looked at me confused but more like how did I know that. He watched me take out a mountain lion, then a grizzly bear, then we returned back to the chambers. Aro wanted to see something so I got to meet Jane, where we all went back into the chambers, Aro dismissing Demetri. It seemed to surprise Aro when Demetri stayed, Demetri:” No sir, I am staying.” Aro glanced back to Jane giving her the slightest of nods, she already knew what to do. I had a smirk across my face, I had heard of her from both Emmett and Edward, so I knew what she was all about. In my opinion she’s like the female version of Caius. Jane looked at me with her own smirk, Jane:” This may hurt….Pain!” I looked at her curiously, crossing my arms I looked over at Demetri. Adeline:” Your little test didn’t work. (looks to all the leaders but focuses mostly Aro) Can I please leave now or do we want what you saw to happen?” Aro smirked and his shield walked into the room standing behind him which made me smirk. I simply turned and walked away. Aro looked to Demetri to stop me but instead he surprised Aro by following me. He was intrigued at how little time both Demetri an I spent together yet, it seemed like Demetri was somehow tied to me. Aro had Chelsea follow us to break the bond, but she couldn’t which seemed to upset her. Felix came up behind me and I didn’t know how to fight but I managed to get him down somehow, not sure how but I did. To my shock, Demetri helped me and snapped both Felix’s arms off. I grabbed his head and snapped that off, then set him on fire, walking away with Demetri. I held his hands looking up at him smiling, Adeline:” I’m returning to the Cullens, I will always cherish the fact that you helped me. I don’t know what you want to do but I warn you, if you do come after me I will destroy you and you know I don’t joke, at least about that.” He just looked at me, not saying a word. Demetri simply nodded and followed me which was odd, but we ran all the way to the Cullens while the Volturi assembled their guards. Aro was amazed at how I was able to get Felix down, but mostly amazed with Demetri choosing to help considering how he was a friend of Felix’s.
As both Demetri an I grew closer to the Cullens, Alice had seen us coming an warned Carlisle of Demetri’s presence. Once we got there, Carlisle was already outside waiting. I stopped a few yards away, Carlisle:” Adeline, what’s wrong?” I informed him what I saw while I stared at Aro, also that Demetri had seen it as well. Then told him of the Felix confrontation. Carlisle was shocked again at how I was able to show him by touching his arm. I turned back to Demetri, Adeline:” Demetri, you really don’t belong here, but the Cullens will be more then gladly to give you a second chance. If you decide to return to the Volturi, just watch out, ok.” Demetri:” Thanks Adeline, and I will. I’m actually just going to try to reunite with Amun, see if he’ll accept me back.” I told him to be careful, I gave him a hug an somehow forced my shield out an attached it to him. Demetri:” I will always remember you Adeline. You’re very special and I look forward to seeing you again.” I nodded agreeing and watched as he left. Emmett was looking at me with a smirk, Emmett:” Whoa, what a little badass newborn. Did you really take on Felix?” I went over to him, grabbed his hand an showed him how I was able to do what I did to Felix without being in a fight or having any type of fighting experience. I went to say something but Carlisle spoke first, Carlisle:” As Demetri said, you’re very special. You have the ability to see visions out of outcomes to situations, you can also influence those outcomes as well. You also have some type of shield since Edward can sometimes read your mind while Aro can’t at all. Jasper can still influence your emotions which you too can do.” I looked at him smirking, out of nowhere I felt someone hugging me, when I looked down I saw that it was Renesmee and couldn’t help but smile. Adeline:” Um ok, this is a little strange.” Bella:” She was really worried about you. Renesmee has told us that she feels connected to you, and was hoping for your return.” I bent down smiling, Adeline:” Awe, you don’t have to worry that pretty little head of yours anymore. Renesmee I’m back (whispered in her ear) How would you like to see me take on uncle Emmett?” Renesmee nodded her head, she smiled and as we walked outside, she said her money was on me.