Status: Ongoing

Forevermore

Two.

When we arrived the line to the arena went down three blocks. I can’t believe that we are early but yet seem so late for the show. I really did not expect to have to wait three blocks away. We’re never going to be at the front of the stage.

“Oh man!” I whine as we take our place in the back of the line.

“Geez, I can’t believe this line.” Brook says as we shake our heads at the group of screaming teenage girls who are trying way too hard to impress the guys.

Not that they will ever get noticed. Hell it’s not like were even going to get noticed, and they know us. I loved Matt so much in school, but it’s like I was just another one of the guys to him. I was never meant to be in a relationship with him. Well, I could have been.

“Maybe we should have come earlier.”

“I couldn’t leave my mom with Matteo too long, I didn’t want her to think that I can’t handle my own son.” I say feeling bad that we won’t be front stage like we wanted.

“It’s alright, So much for front stag-“

“How about back stage ladies?” Brook and I whip around to see Jason Berry standing in front of us holding out two back stage passes.

Jason

The guys have me on a wild goose chase trying to find two of the hottest chicks that I can find, which are legal to date, of age to drink and are smoking hot and are not blondes.

That is pretty hard to do considering half of the fans are not of age, blondes, dudes, or are not the guy’s type. I shake my head. I look like a freaking idiot out here looking around for them.

I have walked this line three, maybe four times, and still haven’t found someone, being a roadie, I have been noticed about the second time around. Fans are going crazy, so to not be rude I stop and take photos with them or sign an autograph or two. That’s when I have seen them.

They are smokin’ hot. The guys will definitely shoot me if I let them slip through my fingers, they look old enough to party so that’s a big win for me. I definitely like the brunette.

I thank a few more fans and run over to them, the girl with blue eyes speaks. “It’s alright, so much for front stag-“

“How about backstage ladies?” I cut her off, they both turn quickly and look at me.

“You’re Jason Berry.” Her friend says.

“You’re kidding right?” I shake my head at them. I have just made them really happy.

“I’m not, we have two extra passes, and the guys wanted me to find the two prettiest ladies, and I found you. Beats waiting in line, and you get to watch the show from the side lines, and meet the guys.”

Most girls’ scream I thought they were going to freak out on me…but they didn’t they just smile and hug me together and take the passes. They place them around their necks, and follow me.

“This is so awesome!” They manage to say at the same time and giggle, sounds like they might be twins. They could pass for sisters.

Brook

I can’t believe that we skipped over everything and have come right backstage because Jason fucking Berry came and gave us passes. This is like a dream come true for other girls. Okay maybe for us too, but we can’t say that we’ve never met them before, because we knew them before all the fortune and fame.

Maci looks way beyond excited. It’s always been a dream of hers to be with Matt. She’s loved him since they were in high school. If you ask her she would tell you she never liked him, but the day he blew her off for Valary Dibendetto, it broke her heart.

Maci wasn’t the prettiest, or the funniest, she was actually kind of a nerd, but the guys befriended us anyways. We helped them with their homework anytime they needed it, and Maci…you could always see that soft spot she had for Matt, and I think behind her nerdyness Matt actually liked her too. He just would never admit it.

The few run ins that we’ve had with them since high school, has always been at a party that we were all invited too, because we all, no matter how we looked at it, have the same group of friends, who always wanted to see us together.

I think that Maci wants this for herself more than I want it to see Brian. Because Maci wants to shove it in Matt’s face and let him know what he is missing out on, and I, well I am along to make sure she doesn’t do anything that she is going to regret…because well…she already regrets not telling him about their son… Besides…

I am in love with Syn myself, and I can’t wait to see him, and show him everything he gave up when he decided to be with that dumb bimbo.