Status: Thoughts? Pause. But not for long promise.

Hanging Tree.

Hate.

She sat on the back deck of her apartment, her get rested on the table and a cup filled with dark liquid rested in her hands. Her eyes watched the sky, some clouds were scattered but it was mostly clear; some birds flew around. This caused her to smirk, they were so free.

She took a sip and placed the cup on the table while leaning back, taking in a deep breathe that she didn't really have to do. She didn't breathe, she acted as if she was breathing so people wouldn't question her.

She looked up and let her eyes close, she let her mind wander.

Я ночь гусеничный

Her eyes opened as she sat up and froze, Steve sat on the other side of the table with her cup in his hand. He was looking at it with a curious mind, her eyes narrowed.

"Curiosity killed the cat, what do you want Steve?" She placed her feet to the floor and sat straight staring him down, his eyes met with her own and he placed the cup back on the table.

"Well, you're alive." Her jaw slightly dropped as he crossed his arms. "I promised Bucky that I would always look out for you, I refuse to break it." Her eyes narrowed in anger and she clentched her fists.

Standing, she grabbed her cup and drank the rest. Turning on her heel she made her way into the house and placed her glass into the sink, Steve right behind her.

"Steve, my dear Steve." She passed around the center piece and watched him back away, his face holding fear and confusion. In a blink of an eye she held him by the collar of his shirt against the wall about four inches off the floor. "Go away, Bucky is dead. Your promise is void."

Letting him go her eyes went back to their normal color as her teeth became smooth once more, he stood staring at her. She didn't know if he was going to run, piss his pants or try and kill her. But she waited, she waited for him to act on instinct.

"I made a promise, I won't break it." He folded his arms and stared down at her.

Rolling her eyes she took a step back "Steve, I will kill you. I will rip your throat out, with my teeth." She folded her arms and tilted her head, her eyes boring into his. "Or....I could compel you." She tapped her index finger on her chin while thinking.

"Bucky wouldn't want this, your different." He took a step forward, she took a step back. Rage filling her once more.

"I don't care! He is gone, I...the old me is gone." She grabbed the knife from the counter and flung it in his direction, missing him by an inch. "There is no more Bucky, your clinging to a dream!" She grabbed another and flung it. "I was fine, 60 years with out being bothered. I moarned him, let him rest. Let me rest!"

The next one she grabbed stuck him right in the shoulder, he flinched and she folded her arms. While raising her brows. "You should go to a doctor, that looks as if it may hurt." Turning on her heel she leaned on the far counter and watched as he pulled the blade out. Placeing it on the counter, covered in blood.

"You'll have to kill me then." He leaned against the wall. She lowered her hair and then looked back at him.

"Your ruthless."

"Says the one who just tried to kill me." He spoke holding his hand to the wound, even though he was practically super human. He could still bleed.

"I hate you, let take you to the hospital. So I can abandon you there." Swiftly she turned as he opened his mouth to speak, grabbing her car keys she left the apartment forcing him to follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Я ночь гусеничный- my little night crawler.

Bucky will be here soon. I just want you to get the feel of the story so far. Any name ideas for her, I'm still thinking.