Status: Thoughts? Pause. But not for long promise.

Hanging Tree.

Reasons.

Ivy sat on the small bench just under a large tree, she didn't argue with Steve about him. Instead she left, leaving him and Sam in her apartment to speak things over.

'Bring him back, you can't bring him back.

Her eyes scanned the surrounding area, a few people scattered around; sitting on benches or sitting on the ground. Some where couples and some were friends.

Ivy folded her hands together as she leaned forward, her hair flowing in the soft gust of wind. Eyes narrowed as she senced Steve on his way over to her, he wasn't going to ever give up.

"I left for a reason Steve." She spoke as he took a seat next to her, his arm out stretched behind her. Steve didn't look at her, instead he watched the couples and smiled. His eyes glimmered as he watched some kiss or cuddle, it was as if he missed the sensation of having a significant other by his side.

"And, I sat down for a reason." His witty remarks rolling off his tongue, ivy shook her head as she looked out on the field of grass. "You can do this." Her eyes scanned over to him and narrowed, Steve cleared his throat. "We can do this."

She kept out a slight laugh, it wasnt funny but it didn't amuse her slightly. Leaning back she crossed her legs and rested her head against his arm. "Steve, when I looked at him. I didn't see the man you saw, I saw the man who died over seventy years ago." She leaned her head to where she could look up to him.

"I was alone for those years, both of you were gone." He frowned and she looked back to the field. "I hope you are doing this for the right reasons and not selfish reasons."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know so short, but I'm super tired.