Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 2

I met up with Vic outside his truck after school. He was there waiting for me and when he saw me coming, he smiled and as soon as I was next to him, he wrapped his arms round me and kissed me.

I threw my bag into his truck before getting in. Vic did the same and jumped into the drivers seat.

"Have you thought about it?" Vic asked as we started driving.

"About what?" I asked, playing dumb. Of course I knew what he was on about. I had thought about it, but I really don't know if I want to. Vic doesn't know why I've been holding off from doing it with him.

Vic turned to me, before looking back at the road. "You know what I'm talking about Kells." He said.

I sighed. "Of course I know what you're on about." I mumbled, looking down at my lap. "I don't know if I want to Vic." I said. "I'm scared to get that intimate with you."

Vic placed a hand on my thigh, rubbing it softly. "Hey, if it helps, I'm scared to." He said. "It'll be both our first times after all."

I'm feeling torn right now. I don't know if I'm ready to sleep with Vic or not. What if something goes wrong and I end up pregnant? Then again, Vic is the only person I trust enough to do this with. We've been dating for so long now, and it kinda feels right to show our love to each other in a new way.

"Do you want to Vic?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Only if you want to." Vic said. "And I promise you, I don't just want to have sex with you then just leave you." He said taking his eyes off the road to look at me. "We've been together for so long that I'm never leaving you."

I played around with the sleeve of my jersey, contemplating on if we should or not. I'm literally fighting a battle with myself in my head right now.

"Okay." I sighed.

Vic looked over at me. "Okay what?" He asked nervously.

"Okay, I'll sleep with you." I said, smiling slightly.

Vic smiled at me before turning back to the road.

~~~~

As soon as we were in Vic's house, he took me upstairs to his room, closing the door behind us and pressing me up against the door, kissing and grinding on me.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this Kellin?" Vic asked, pulling away.

"I-I'm sure." I moaned, I was already growing hard in my pants, and I don't want to stop anytime soon.

Vic smirked, before picking me up, causing me to wrap my legs round his waist so he doesn't drop me as he leads me over to the bed. He then gently threw me into the middle of his bed, and crawled on top of me, kissing and biting on my neck, causing me to moan.

"Too much clothes." I moaned, tugging at his shirt.

Vic pulled away for a split second so I could tug his shirt off, before he reattached his lips to my neck, sucking at the sensitive skin.

Eventually, all our clothes were off scattered round Vic's floor, and I currently had my lips round Vic's dick, sucking him and making him harder than he already was.

"O-okay, I think I'm ready." Vic moaned, pulling at my hair gently.

I removed my mouth from him, swirling my tongue round his tip one last time before moving up next to him. Vic then grabbed something out of his bedside table, a condom and a small bottle of lube. He poured some lube onto three of his fingers before brushing a finger against my entrance, causing me to gasp at his teasing.

"I h-hope you know what you're doing Vic." I breathed out, looking down at him.

He looked up at me. "Don't worry, I researched what to do." He said, sounding a little embarrassed.

I relaxed a little as I lay back down, waiting for Vic to push his finger in. "Ready?" He asked. I whimpered in response. Then, a few seconds later I felt Vic push a finger in. It felt weird, and a little painful as he moved his finger around. Gradually, he added a second finger, scissoring them around inside me to stretch me. Now that was when I felt a little more pain, but it oddly felt good at the same time. I moaned a little at the feeling as he kept pushing his two fingers in and out of me. Till he added a third finger, causing me to hiss in pain.

Vic stopped, looking up at me worriedly. "Does it hurt?" He asked. "I can stop if it hurts too much."

"N-no it's fine." I panted slightly, while gripping the sheets under me.

Vic hesitated before he kept going, thrusting his fingers into me. Suddenly, his fingers hit a certain spot inside me, that caused the pain to turn into pleasure, causing me to let out a loud moan. I pushed my hips down onto his fingers and gripped the sheets.

"V-Vic!" I moaned out as he kept fingering me and brushing against that one spot inside me that made me moan like crazy.

I let out a frustrated whimper as he pulled his fingers out of me and wiped them on the sheets under us. I then heard him rip open the condom packet and slip it onto him, then the opening of the bottle of lube as he coated himself with it.

I then felt his tip brush against my entrance as he held himself there. "You ready?" He asked. I just nodded in response, then I felt him push into me.

He was much bigger than his three fingers and he stretched me out more. I moaned as he pushed into me, staying still once he was all the way in, allowing me to adjust to his size. Once I gave him the okay to continue he pulled out about halfway before pushing back in slowly.

We were both moaning as he slowly pushed in and out of me. He was building up speed slowly, so it wasn't too rough on me, for my first time. But when he hit a certain spot inside me, I couldn't help myself from moaning out for him to keep hitting it and go faster.

"Vic f-faster! Please!" I moaned, thrusting my hips up to meet his thrusts.

We were both a moaning mess on his bed, and gradually I felt the hot pool start to rise in my stomach, letting me know I was close. "V-Vic. Touch me. Please!" I moaned. "Oh god I'm close!"

Vic then grabbed a hold of me and started pumping me in time with his thrusts. He flicked his wrist a couple of times before I came onto my stomach and into his hand, arching my back off the bed, gripping the sheets and moaning loudly.

Vic's thrusts started to slow down as he came into the condom and inside me. He then collapsed on top of me, moaning my name into my neck.

Wait...

He came inside me as well as in the condom...

"Vic." I squeaked out.

He then got up off me and pulled out of me, looking at me worriedly. "What is it?" He asked, starting to panic a little.

"I-I felt you come inside me." I choked out, tears starting to run down my face.

"But, I used a condom." Vic said. " You couldn't have!"

I then pulled the condom off of him, examining it, to see that it had a hole in it. My eyes went wide, and more tears ran down my face. "T-there's a h-hole in it." I choked out.

"Kellin, what's wrong?" Vic asked. "You wouldn't have gotten any STDs off me. I'm clean!"

I looked at him through teary eyes. "I-I could be p-pregnant." I choked out. "I've got both male a-and female reproductive systems." I sobbed. "I could be pregnant!"

Vic's eyes went wide and I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder.

I'm too young for this!