Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 25

I wake up the next morning to Vic kissing my neck lightly and it's not the worst way to wake up except for one thing, I get turned on really easily. When he gently sucks on my neck I let out a breathy moan and move my hand to his thigh, squeezing it gently.

"Well good morning to you too." Vic says with a small laugh and I let out a small whine.

"Asshole." I moan out as he starts kissing my neck again. I move my hands to his hair pulling on it gently.

"S-stop, we cant f-finish this so p-please stop." I say even though I don't want him too.

"We both know that isn't what you want Kells." He says before crashing his lips onto mine. I kiss him back before pushing him away.

"Seriously Vic, we can't." I say sadly and he sighs,

"Sorry I know just, after everything I said I want to show you that I do truly love you." He says quietly and I smile before kissing his cheek.

"Baby, we don't need to do that to show we love each other i mean yeah the first time was nice but that can't be our way to fix everything when we fight." I say giving him a playful glare and he whined before rolling on to his stomach and mumbling something along the lines of 'not fair' and I laugh before rubbing his back.

"Stop whining and get your lazy ass up, you need to drive me to school." I say as I get out of bed and go to the hall closet to get a towel so I can shower. Before I can turn around I feel Vic wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck again.

"Am I allowed I join?" He asks his voice going slightly deeper which just proves hes getting turned on.

"Nuh uh, when we are both turned on that's a bad idea." I say as I lightly push on his chest, he gets the idea and backs away as I head to the bathroom.

"Want me to make breakfast?" Vic asks and I nod before going over and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Please and thank you." I say quietly which causes him to smile and he motions at me to go get in the shower and I do just that.

Once I have showered and changed into a new pair of sweats and a clean hoddie I walk into the kitchen to see Vic putting eggs and toast on two plates. I wrap an arm around his waist when I get next to him and He smiles before handing me one of the plates.

"Here you Kellin, nice ensemble by the way." He says obviously referring to my outfit which clearly states that I don't give a fuck anymore. I give him a playful glare before sitting at the small island bar thing we have in place of a real table.

" The only people at the school I'm going to see over the summer are my brother, Mike, and our friends and they already know I don't give a fuck what everyone else things of me so you are going to live with this besides, do you know how fucking hard it is to put jeans on after you take a shower? Not fun" I say and Vic rolls his eyes.

"Well you should at least put on a tank top or... of wait..." He says sadly and I avoid looking at him as I eat the food in front of me. "Sorry forget I said anything." Vic says and I shake my head slowly.

"No your right I should put on a t-shirt or something, I will just say that it was a cat." I say quietly.

*Pauses story*

Okay so before anyone says that the excuse is over used or unbelievable I have gotten some very nasty scratches from my cat because she is a little bitch and refuses to let me trim her claws so before I have had to go to school with my arm wrapped up because I know no one would believe me when I said it was my cat so yeah rant over

*Resumes Story*

And Vic gives me a sad look.
"Alright baby, I'm going to get dressed." He says before kissing me on the top of my head.

'I'm coming too, I really should put on a different shirt." I say with a sigh as I follow Vic to our room after putting our dishes in the sink. About ten minutes later we were both ready to go so Vic grabbed his wallet and keys and we headed out the door.

For most of the ride to the school I go between messing with the bandages on my arms, the bottom of my t-shirt that looks like a flag (ya know, the one he wears in the 'Can't Hang' video), and the ring around my neck.

'If you keep fidgeting I'm going to have to duct tape your arms to the arm rests." Vic says and I give him a small smile as he pulls into the school parking lot.

"I will see you later baby." I say before I lean across the console and give him a quick kiss.

"Oh that reminds me your going to need to ask Kevin or someone for a ride home, I have to work a few extra hours today." He says and I sigh.

'Alright then, see you tonight, I love you." I say before giving him another quick peck on the lips.

"Love you too Kells." He says as I climb out of the truck and head over to talk to my friends.