Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 6

After detention Kevin and I go to sit under the tree near the school and do our homework. Well Kevin does his homeowork, I on the other hand have the perfect view of my boyfriend and his team playing a skirmish match and I would be lying if I said Vic didn't look really hot running around the field right now.

"Hey Kellin, how about you stop perving at your boyfriend and help me figure out this math problem." Kevin says drawing my attention from the soccer field.

"I have the right to watch my super hot boyfriend running around a soccer field without his shirt on. I mean for Christ sake he is the dad of my child." I said which caused Kevin to sigh. I gave him a weird look before going back to my homework.

"You two really love eachother don't you." Kevin says without looking up from his paper. I blush slightly and nod.

"Yeah, yeah we really do." I said with a smile thinking about our two year anniversary, also known as the first time Vic told me he loves me. I still remember how nervous he had been and how he bairly stuttered out the words, I laugh at the memory as I get an idea of why Kevin is asking.

"You think you're in love with Hayley, don't you?" I ask seeing a blush creep onto my brothers face.

"What no that's absolutley..... okay yeah I really think I am. I want to tell her at the game tonight but what if she doesn't feel the same way." He says nervously with worry in his eyes.

"How do you think Vic felt? He was telling a twelve year old who had never been in a relationship the same thing. Honestly that is the only time I ever heard Vic stutter. You shouldn't worry to much baby brother. Besides I'm almost positive she feels the same way."

I see my brother visibly relax against the tree as he releases a breath.

"Thanks Kellin, I know this is extremely cheesy but she is the most important thing in the world to me. I don't ever want to imagine life without her." He says, a smile creeping onto his face.

I ruffel his hair before we return to our homework in comfortable silence. Well much like before Kevin is doing his homework, this time I am resting my hand on my stomach while I think about what the next nine months will hold.

"Do you think mom is going to kick me out when the baby gets here?" I ask randomly and Kevin looks at me with a suprised look.

"No way she would do that, if anything she will force you to stay." I nod my head before speaking again.

"Vic has already started looking for an apartment to move into when he graduates in early June. He wants me to move in with him." I say not looking at Kevin.

"Are you going to?" He asks and I think about my answer.

"I have been thinking about it and if he gets one close to school I think I will, it will be easier for him to help with the baby."

"You know mom would probably let him move in with us right? I mean we do have a fairly big house with only three people living there." Kevin says and I let out a sigh.

"I don't know i haven't said yes or no yet, it's just something I'm considering." I say as I look back at the field.

All the players are hudled around the coach and when I look at my watch I see that two hours have already passed, an hour until the game. I soon see Vic and Tony running toards us with there bags.

"Hey Kellin, Kevin. Have fun at detention?" Vic says as he plops down next to me.

"Hey Vic," I say as I give him a long kiss.

"Guys cut that out we don't want to see that." Kevin says as one of the two throws a paper at my head.

"Hey don't throw shit at me I'm fucking pregnant." I say throwing the paper back at the other two who are laughing there asses off.

Vic wraps his arms around my waist protectivly as he pulls me into his lap. He glares at the boys who are rolling around with laughter before he kisses me softly.

"Ignore them Kells they are just being dorks." He says with a smile.

"Hey babe you know what I figured out?" I said giving him a smile. He shakes his head and nods at me to continue.

"I am going to be one month along somewhere around your birthday." I say with a smile which he returns. He gives a small laugh and gently rubs my stomach.

"At least you shouldn't be showing much when school gets out for you. I hate that I won't be able to watch over you and the baby once i graduate." He says and i give him a sad smile.

"Don't worry Viccy, I'm sure Mike and Kevin will protect me and our baby considering it's also their neice or nephew." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I guess your right." He said as he pulled me closer, allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hey Vic we have to be back on the field in about ten." Tony says as he searches for his gloves in his bag.

Tony is the teams golie and I don't think anyone has gotten a ball past him before. Then again he does have very good reflexes and cordination.

Vic sighs before pushing me off his lap.

"Here." He says as he hand me the keys to his truck. "You guys can put your backpacks in the truck since I'm going to drive you home after the game. You two going to the party afterwords?" Vic says as I take the keys. I shake my head.

"I son't know about Kevin but I'm not allowed to go to any parties while I'm pregnant." I say giving Vic a small smile.

"Oh thats fine, I will just stay at your house then."

I roll my eyes as the two start running towards the field, he is crazy if he thinks I'm going to let him stay home with me.

~~~~~skiping game because I don't know how the fuck soccer works~~~~~

"Congratulations baby." I say to Vic after the game.  They had just won the state championship and I couldn't be more proud.

"Excuse me, are you Victor Fuentes." A man in a suit says and I instantly get worried. Is he about to get in trouble because of the rumor around school? Wait the seasons over, they can't kick him off the team.

"Yes thats me, and just Vic if you don't mind." He said politely as he held my hand.

"Right, well I am here to offer you a full four year scholarship to the University of California, Los Angeles. Are your parents here so we can discuss the terms." Vic was speachless and so was I. I knew this wasn't something Vic could turn down and tears started to fill my eyes. This damn child needs to stop making it so I can cry easily. Just then I heard Mr. Fuentes voice.

"Vic you did an excelent job,as did Tony though I'm suprised they could get a ball past him." His father said.

"Hello I assume your Victors father." The man from UCLA said as Vic wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes I am." His father said as he shot Vic a questioning look.

"Well I am here because we are offering Victor a full four year soccer scholarship and I need to discuss the terms." He said and I felt Vic start to shake behind me.

"Yes of course." His father said and he walked of with the man to discuss the terms.

" I can't fucking go to UCLA. I need to stay here with you and the baby," Vic said starting to panic and I let out a sigh.

"Viccy, I don't think this is something you should turn down. Once I get my license I promise we will drive up whenever we can to visit." I say even though tears are starting to run down my face.

"No, no I can't leave you." He said as he placed his hand on my stomach. "I can't leave you two, your both going to need me." He says quietly before kissing me softly.

I heard a few people shouting our names but I dodn't want to let go of Vic, I didn't want to lose him.

"Vic you did fucking awesome, wait are you crying?" Justin says as he takes in the tears on both of our faces.

"Did something happen to the baby?" Jamie said and I shook my head.

"Vic was offered a full four year scholorship........ to UCLA." Everyone fell quiet when I said this. We were all aware that if was a long distance between here and there and Vic going meant he couldn't help me.

"well... I uh....... Congratulations?" Jack asked and I shook my head. Kevin came over to me and rubbed my back slowly. I hugged my brother tightly not wanting anyone to see my tears, especially not Vic. If he knows I'm upset he will turn them down and I can't let him do that.

When the man came back he and Mr. FUentes had smiles on there faces.

"Congratulations Vic your father agreed with the terms and you will be accepted to UCLA, also because of your excelent grades you will be able to skip your finals and start classes this summer." The man said and I gripped pnto Keven tighter.

"Thanks you sir but no thank you." Vic said and I heard everyone gasp.

"What do you mean?" The man said in total shock.

"I mean I can't leave my boyfriend." He said as I went to hug him insted of Kevin. "He really needs me around right now and I just wouldn't be able to go that far away from home." He said getting more confident with each word.

The man just nods and walks away going over to Tony, probably to offer his the scholorship. Not that anyone else notices, most of them are too busy looking at Vic in complete shock.

"Vic why would you ever turn that down? You have wanted to go to UCLA for the longest time." Jamie says obviously upset that his best friend just let his dream walk past him.Vic shrugs and looks at me.

"That was an old goal, the only thing I want to do now is be there for my beautiful boyfriend and our baby." He says as he rubs my stomach gently and he looks at me. "Because I love both of them more than anything." He says looking into my eyes. "God Kellin I love you so fucking much." He says before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a sweet, gentle kiss. When we pull away I rest y forehead against his and catch my breath.

"Your my world Vic, I can't imagine going on without you. And I'm sure our baby will want to see there daddy everyday if possible." I said as he kisses me again.

"Guys you will never guess what just happened." Tony yells in excitment as he comes towards us. "I got a full scholorship to UCLA I can't believe it."

We all congratulate Tony and I suddenly start feeling tired.

"Viccy can you take me home? I'm getting tired." i say grabbing his hand and he nods leading Kevin and I to his truck.

WHen we get to the house Vic carries me into my room and lays me down.

"I love you Kells, goodnight baby." He says as I drift off to sleep.