Status: On hiatus until Age of Ultron release

Brooklyn Baby

Born to Die

The following morning Steve and I woke up to go meet up with a man he met named Sam Wilson. I showered than changed into a black tank top with black jeans. I slipped on black knee high boots as j walked out with Steve. We headed to the VA as we walked in to hear a woman talking about an incident. I frowned, they had to bring back everything with them. I looked at a man on the stage speak to them as I held Steve's hand. I couldn't help but glance as everyone stands up to head home. We walked up to a small table.

"Look who it is, the running man." He looked up as we caught eyes.

"Hi." I smiled as he looked back to Steve then me.

"Sam this is Lana, my girl." Steve said proudly as a blush passed my face.

"Hey Sam, nice to meet you." I stuck my hand out as he shook it.

"It figures, you two look great together." He smiled as I laughed

We began to talk about therapy, life and bits of other things before we knew it we were parting ways. I held Steve's hand as we walked around. I looked around to a surprisingly calm city. It was nighttime as we got on the Harley and headed home. As we walked up the stairs we noticed our neighbor talking on the phone. We looked back as Steve and her began to talk. She looked at me. We parted ways before she spoke one last time.

"Oh I think you left your stereo on." She told me as I nodded and thanked her.

"Come on." I whispered as we headed out the window. We climbed on the fire escape as we opened the window. I flew in quietly as Steve followed in.

"I don't remember giving you a key." Steve said as Fury sat injured. We rounded the corner to get a better look at him as I noticed the blood. I walked toward him as he stopped me.

"You really think I need one? My wife kicked me out." Fury explained and turned the lights off.

"I didn't know you were married." Steve said as we looked at fury typing

"Sorry I have to do this but I had no where else to crash." He showed us his phone, our veins went cold.

Shield compromised

"Who else knows about your wife?" I asked

"Just my friends." He said as Steve replied

"Is that what we are?" Steve said

"That's up to you." Fury said as six bullets flew in. Three pierced me in my neck and shoulder. I fell to the floor as I gasped loudly, I sat on my knees as the felt an exit wound on all three parts. Ugh I hate this part, I pass out until I heal. Fuck... I looked at Steve as he looked at me worried holding me.

"I'll be fine. Remember like last time." I smiled as my body laid on the floor as I heard Steve take off.

It was once that Rumlow needed me for a mission. For anyone else it would have been suicide. I looked down at the debriefing packet as I stared at him Natasha.

"I'm not a soldier and I am sure not an agent." I looked at them as Natasha.

"Steve would be the only one left. You have the fastest healing abilities out of the two of you." She told me as I sighed and nodded.

"Fine." I said snatching the packet before getting on the plane. I saw Strike team with Natasha and Steve. He looked at me with great concern. I walked to the front as Rumlow spoke while pointing to the screen. I wore nothing but black armor as I stared an nodded.

"This man is wanted by SHIELD for taking three of our agents. We need to bring them back along with him. Strike team will recover the hostages while Natasha and Rogers clear a path. Stark you get this scumbag and take him out if necessary." He told me as I nodded. The back of the plane opened as I walked off it as I was going to jump off. I let my foot hovered over the air as I let myself fall thousands of feet. I let myself fly as I landed quietly on the rooftop. I looked around as I I snapped two necks. I walked quietly as the stench of blood hit me.

"Oh my god." I looked to see two agents tortured to death. I closed my eyes and open them as I heard feet come in. I saw the door open as I saw my target. I tackled him and I began to brutally hit him in major organ location as I could feel four gun shots hit my body. I screamed as I slammed my fist down smashing his head in. I felt a knife stab me as I weakly stood up. I threw my fist so hard the woman hit the concrete wall with a sickening cracks. I could hear guns take out a guard as Nat stared at me. I could feel my skin run cold as I fell down. I woke in the plane, Natasha ripped my shirt open as she ordered Rumlow and his team for supplies. I felt her dig the bullets out and rip the blade out as blood shot out of mouth. I coughed in pain as she cleaned the areas as the were healing.

"It's okay. Your going to be okay." She muttered as Steve threw someone aside.

"You told me she wouldn't get hurt." Steve yelled at Rumlow and Nat.

"I'm fine." I muttered as he looked at me

"You were stabbed by a eight inch blade and shot with .44 magnum!" Steve held me gently as I laughed

"It's not the worse thing that's happened." I admitted weakly smiling at him as he looked horribly worried.


I woke gasping in an ambulance as Steve held my hand tightly. I removed the IV'S and stopped the paramedics.

"I'm fine." I snapped as two moved back.

"Where is Fury?" I asked Steve as he looked down

"We don't know if he is going to make it." He told me as we arrived at the hospital. I stood up wobbling a bit as I ran after the stretcher with Fury.

They brought him into emergency surgery as doctor approached me.

"Ma'am you were brought here with three sniper wounds in your neck and shoulder!" He said worried

"Listen, just go! I'm fine!" I snapped as he nodded as I stared worriedly at Fury.

Steve stared with me as Maria walked in looking at us. We watched as I could feel the wounds closed. I ripped the gauze off as Steve looked at the wounds.

"Just like before." He muttered as we looked back at Fury.

I bit my lip as Natasha flew in muttering something about soviet slugs to Maria as she nodded. I rubbed my neck as I looked at the monitor. I gripped the edge as it crumpled under my strength. I could feel a tear slip down as I looked at everything. I punched a wall as concrete flew everywhere. I could feel Steve wrap his arms around me as I frowned. We walked out as we said our final goodbyes. I held my tears as Maria came to move the body. I looked at Steve as Natasha and I stood looking at him. He spoke quietly to Natasha as Rumlow approached us.

"We need you back at SHIELD." Rumlow stared at Steve.

This day is not going to end well at all.