Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Crazy.

When Ava got back to her house after a quick chat with Natasha, Sam and Steve; she quickly ran to her bedroom. Somewhat hoping he was still there and somewhat hoping he was gone, she didn't know which one she weighed towards more.

Opening her bedroom door, she paused as she spotted him just exiting the window. Her arms crosses and her eyes narrowed, his head lowered as he slowly climbed back into the window. Slightly defeated.

She switched the bedroom light on while shutting and locking her bedroom door, once done she put her full attention to the man in her bedroom. He stood there, straight as an arrow staring at her from under his cap, 'Its always a hat that people use to hide, why? her and eyes glanced over to the bed where he once slept.

"Have a good nap?" She asked while pointing to the messed up sheets.

She watched as he started to respond but cut him off, "Only English, no Russian." Her voice was stern. Which caught him slightly off guard, so he nodded and licked his lips. 'Why was that so sexy?'.

Shaking her head she took a seat on the bed a few feet away from where he was standing, he didn't move but he watched her. "What did you tell me the other day?" He shifted his weight, turning to look at her.

"Don't trust your room mate." He spoke, watching her. Ava was confused, why would he say that? Why her roommate? Her eyes went back to him, he was tense and kept clenching his hands. Standing slowly she crossed her arms.

"Why?" She took a step closer and he took a step back. "Tell me Bucky, why can't I?" Her voice more anxious, but he didn't respond. He kept taking some steps back towards the window, she rushed forward.

"I don't know." With that he shoved himself out of the window, Ava quickly looked out over the edge to see him running to the tree line.

"Crazy son of a bitch." Was all that she could mumble before getting ready for bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. :)

Hope you enjoy.
Image