Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Awkward.

They both sat at the kitchen table, seemingly awkward. Mary kept checking her phone every five minutes and Ava kept checking the stairs to see if Bucky was going to walk down, if he jumped out a window then she was in big shit.

Mary leaned back a small smirk playing at her lips, her arms crossed right after she sent a text message. Ava watched her, her body starting to feel uneasy; then in the corner of her eye she saw Bucky standing fully dressed at the bottom of the stairs. His hands balled into a fist, his eyes scanning the area.

Ava looked down at her phone to see three new messages, she opened them.
unknown-Hey its Steve.

She clicked the next message.
Steve-You're in danger.

Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the text message, why was she in danger?

Steve-Get Bucky out of there, NOW!

She placed the phone in her back pocket and stood up, her eyes scanned Bucky to see just how tense he was. Then went to Mary who sat watching them. Ava sent her a smile as she walked over to Bucky, noticing that he had his hat in one hand.

"Good you're ready, I need to buy some things from the store. Let's go, now." She gripped Bucky's hand and pulled him to the door. "See you later Mary. Do you need anything?" She looked back at her friend who shook her head and waved her off.

Once outside she let go of his hand and started to walk in a different direction, her phone buzzing in her pocket. But she ignored it until she found a bench and sat down, her hands slightly shaking from being nervous.

"I have to go." She looked up at Bucky who was watching her,instead of arguing with him to stay; for some unknown reason. She just nodded and looked down to her hands, trying to stop the shaking. Her phone buzzed once more but she ignored it again, looking up she saw Bucky still standing there but this time he had his hands in his pockets and was scanning the area.

Her phone buzzed again and again.

Before she could react her body was pulled from the bench and close to a body, her face buried into his chest as gun shots rang around them. One cliped her shoulder causing her to groan, Bucky's back was rested against a tree as he held her close. Her hands clenched into balls on his shirt, she could feel his breathing and how calm he was. This was all natural to him.

Once the bullets had stopped he took the chance to survey the area, they must have been reloading. Keeping his arm around her waist he pulled them from the tree and behind a car, she slight yelled as a bullet wizzed past her head.

She wanted to scream, yell, argue. Cry. Hold Bucky for dear life. Instead her heart pounded in her chest. She let him drag her around like a doll, push her into a car and then get in himself. She kept him drive off to god knows where as she let the darkness take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you the action and drama would come.

Thoughts?