Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Maybe.

The ice stung her neck and Natasha gave her a look saying that she was sorry, Ava waved it off. It wasn't her fault, she shouldn't have tried to wake Bucky and now he was probably to scared to even come near her. Steve sat at the table watching her and Sam leaned against the wall, no one spoke a word.

"Its my fault." She spoke, her voice hoarse. "I should have let him sleep through it." She rubbed her neck softly and Steve shook his head while rubbing his face. They all knew she was right, but no one would agree with her.

"We have to keep a closer eye on you know." Steve spoke up causing Ava to look at him.

"Why?"

He shifted and looked at her, his face serious. "They didn't come around because at every corner Bucky was there. He would have taken them out with ease, but now that he's not around...they may take their chance." He spoke and Ava rubbed her face, she really put herself into some serious danger now.

'Good job Ava.'

"So how do we do this?" Natasha spoke as she leaned on to the counter, Sam shrugged.

"We have a mission from Fury for a few days, we can't bring her with us. Can Hawkeye come keep an eye on her or tony?" Steve spoke looking at Natasha, she bit her bottom lip and sighed.

"I can try Tony, but clint doesn't do babysitting well. Plus if Bucky does come around, he will try and kill him. He's still and enemy in his eyes." She crossed her arms and looked out the window. "I'll talk to tony about setting up some cameras and what ever high tech stuff he has." They all nodded as she pulled out her phone to make the call.

"Do you think he will come back?" She rested the ice against her sore neck once more "He probably thinks I'm scared of him."

"Are you?" The question hit her like a ton of bricks, was she really scared of him or was she scared of what he was or could be? Her eyes traveled to the window, it has begun to snow once more and all she could think about was if he was warm.

Everyone thoughts were pulled to Natasha as she came over and told them that Tony agreed, since he didn't have much to do at the moment he would swing by in the next hour to set everything up. Ava sighed in relief, maybe them being gone won't be to bad. Maybe Bucky would come back and she could apologize.

'Maybe'