Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Jarvis.

It took a lot of arguing and begging from Ana to Steve and Tony, Sam didn't really get involved. But she won in the long run, after that sort of discussion with Bucky; she wanted to go back home. So Steve allowed it, with a few exceptions. He would be moving in next door and Tony would up the security once more. She didn't argue, she just wanted to be home.

She sat in the hospital bed with new clothes that Steve got her, it was weird to finally be able to go home. And it was even more weird that Bucky most likely wasn't going to be there, she also wondered just how much security Tony put on her house.

"So, Matthews. You ready to go?" Tony spoke while holding out a hand, she had gotten to know the stuck up man pretty well and enjoyed his company.

"Yes, stark. Show me what you did to my home, I kind of fear for it." She spoke while taking his hand, he only chuckled as they left the room; this made her worry even more.

Once they got there she took a good look at the outside, it looked like the same two story house. Nothing seemed changed, Tony grabbed her stuff and pointed next door to show her which house Steve would be staying in. Ava gave him a nod as they walked up to the house, Tony stopped her.

"Voice confirmation please?" She heard a man speak, looking over to Tony he motioned for her to speak.

"Ava matthews." She looked over to Tony as the door unlocked and he pushed open the door. "No keys, only Jarvis." He spoke causing her to nod. The inside of her house looked the same, except she had new furniture. She narrowed her eyes.

"Everything was swapped out, Mary most likely bugged the whole place." He spoke while placing her stuff in the living room. "I set up cameras, all around the house. Jarvis is here to so he will know who shouldn't be, everyone that should be here is listed and he will know." He walked into the kitchen.

"If someone knows at the door, he will scan them and alert you." He messed with the stove a few times and she watched as it opened and three rows of guns came out "you know how to use one, I'll show you how to open it." She nodded in shock, he over protected her house. "Everything will be recorded and stored in Jarvis. Plus if you get lonely, you have someone to talk to. Jarvis is good for many things, you'll figure it out." He walked over to the front door. "Call me if you need me, or have Jarvis link to me."

She nodded and Tony left.

Ava stood in her kitchen just looking around, suddenly feeling alone and sad. "Miss Matthews, are you alright?" She slightly jumped at the sound of Jarvis, "yes, I'm fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter sorry.