Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Car.

The storm had gotten heavier, and she had to walk home in it. She clutched the bag with her coffee to her chest as she wrapped the scarf around her face, was this coffee really worth it? She pushed the door open with all of her force, it seemed to be pushing back.

"Great, time to die with my coffee." She spoke as she stepped out of the store, the wind tackling her body causing her to stumble ever so slightly.

It was cold, so cold she could feel it through her scarf; her eyes narrowed as she pushed through the snow. Her feet engolfed under boot and snow, her face lowered so she would see the floor; as slow as she was moving, she was still making progress towards her home.

'Fuck this cold, I'm never doing this again.' She thought as she made her way into the street, she was so focused on getting across the street that the sound of skidding tires didn't register. The one thing to grab her attention was a honk, causing her took up with narrowed eyes.

"Holy shit."

She couldn't get away in time and she knew it, she saw the car swirving and coming her way. She she closed her eyes, waiting for the impact; waiting to be hit and thrown into the snow. But nothing came, but she stilled feared to move. 'Maybe I'm already dead.'

"Ty v poryadke?" His voice hit her ears causing her to open her eyes, his body stood in front of her blocking the wind, allowing her to look at his scruffy face and brown eyes.

"What does that even mean?" She scrunched her brows causing him to roll his eyes. Which was oddly cute in a way, she took the chance to look past him. The car was stopped and had a huge dent in the hood, widening her eyes she looked back at the man from the store. "Are you stalking me?"

Her finger came out and poked him in the arm, his face didn't faulter. "Net, ya ne presledovat'" he crossed his arms and huffed.

"Okay, then would you mind walking me home and having coffee with me?" She swayed in her spot waiting for an answer, this man was so strange and it made her curious. His eyes darted around, as if looking for something. An answer, maybe.

Finally his eyes landed on her and watched her, making her feel slightly uneasy. "Kofe, zvuchit krasivo" he finally spoke.

"Is that a yes?" She asked tilting her head.

He nodded.

'Score, I get to bring a hottie home.'

Smirking, she turned her body slightly. "Good, my house is uh..." She looked around and noticed the block "this way." She pointed while walking along, him following closely behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ty v poryadke?- are you alright?

Net, ya ne presledovat'- No, I do not stalk.

Kofe, zvuchit krasivo- coffee, sounds nice.

Thoughts?