Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Compromised.

He stood there staring at her, his brown orbs holding anger and disgust. She had broken up with him and the police officers stood waiting for his reaction, but he stood still. In nothing but his boxers, the new woman in his bed startled at the events taken place.

Ava turned her back ready to leave, "I'll find you one day, there won't be cops helping you then. I promise you that, when I find you; I'll make you suffer." His words dripped like venom as she rushed out of the house.


Her eyes opened as she took a deep breathe in, it was around nine in the morning and she couldn't stay in the house. Not after her dream, not after this feeling she had. Quickly she got dressed, grabbed the car keys and checked the house for Bucky. Who was already gone, she didn't wait for him. Instead she jumped in her car and took off towards town.

The library was pretty empty, a few people scattered the aisles reading. She went to the far end with the book in her hand, not wanting to be bothered. Sitting down on the chair she folded her legs and started to read.

She was so drawn into the book that she hasn't realized that she spent the whole day in the library, "Miss, the library closes in five minutes." The woman spoke catching her attention. Ava nodded as she stood and placed the book back its shelf, it had been a long time since she sat and relaxed. Pulling out her cell phone she saw that she had a few missed calls and text messages.

Shaking her head she stuffed her phone back into her pocket and made her way back to the house, it was inky a fifteen minute drive back and when she got there she saw another car in the drive way. She groaned at how much trouble she was in, getting out of her she leaned against the hood hoping someone would notice she was outside.

"I feel bad, I had to dart him." Ava looked over to Natasha, she was walking over to her with a large coat wrapped around her shoulders. "We saw your car leave, so we went over to see what happened. Well Bucky saw your car leave to and almost killed both if us." Ava frowned, she was causing so much trouble.

"Maybe he should have stayed in new York, I would be such a burden and he wouldn't get a dart all the time." Natasha frowned. "I had a really nice day though, but I had to get out. I had a nightmare and Bucky was gone." Ava ran her hand over her face.

Before she could say anything else Natasha swung off the coat and stood in front of her, "Get inside. We have company." Ava didn't argue as she turned to run back to the house, but before she could get her foot in the door a bullet went through her leg causing her to yell ad Clint dragged her in the house.

Her eyes darted over to Bucky passed out on the couch, her hand clentched her leg and Natasha came in a few minutes later with a dead man at her heels. "He's HYDRA." She dropped his collar and his head hit the floor, Ava was going to have to bleach the floors. "It was only him." She looked over to the living room and then looked at Ava. Her eyes glued to her leg."We've been compromised".

She heard his foot steps and then she felt him lift her up from the ground, 'I guess the dart wore off.'