Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Leaving.

Bucky had fixed her leg but didn't speak to her after that, she knew he was pissed at her for the actions she took; she was already scolded by Steve, Sam and Tony over the phone. And now they had to move once again, because that one agent could have given the heads up about her to Ryan.

"Are we going back to the city?" She asked as she hobbled into the kitchen. Natasha, Clint and Bucky looked at her, but Bucky looked away pretty quick.

"Yeah, since he probably thinks your here we could get you back there. So, one more night here and we leave in the morning." Natasha spoke while folding her hands.

Ava nodded as she walked back up to her room, she could here them whispering but was to tired to even listen in. So she went to her room and laid there, tossing and turning from the nightmares that plagued her mind.

Finally she sat up and just stared into the darkness, she wasn't going to get any sleep alone. The last time she had these nightmares she felt like the walking dead for a month, quickly she shuffled out of her bed and over to her door. Opening it she saw the lights were dimmed and Bucky's door was slightly open, so she wobbled over to it.

"Bucky?" She peered in to see he wasn't there, frowning Ava stood at the doorway. Sighing and being bold she walked over to his bed and crawled in, it was still warm as she hugged the messy pillow he had slept on.

Her mind was a bit more at ease being in his bed and so close yet so far from him, her eyes drifted open and close but opened when she heard the creak on the floor. Bucky stood still staring at her. "I couldn't sleep." He nodded as he moved to leave the room. "Stay...please." Moving over she motioned for him to join her.

He was hesitant at first but move smoothly over to the bed, allowed her to move and cuddle into his chest. "Thank you...for staying." She mumbled into his chest as sleep took over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short chapter I am sorry, but they are getting closer. If yoi have any ideas throw them my way :)