This Is The Last Night

I Bleed It Out

“Wha…What are you doing here?” I asked shocked

“I heard you were in the hospital and I wanted to see how you were.”” He said. Awe he’s so
sweet.

“Thanks, who told you though?”

“Maddie and Robyn.” He stated

“Oh.” I smiled I wonder how they knew I wanted to see him that bad.

“Was it bad of them?” he asked being real serious.

“No, I’m glad you’re here I’ve only seen Maddie and Robyn the last 2 days so it’s good to see a different person.” I smiled looking at him

“Ok cool.” He said just standing at the end of the bed. I felt bad that he was standing.

“You can sit down you know.” I said smiling

“Thanks. So what happened” he said taking a seat next to the bed.

“Um well, after you left I went inside and I wasn’t paying attention and I slipped on a shoe and hit my head on something and that’s all I remember because I woke up in the car.” I said looking from the ground to Davey. Man this sucks that I have to keep lying. Oh well I don’t want him know bout this family I have and what really goes on behind closed doors.

“Are you telling me the truth?” Crap he knows I’m screwed!

“Yes…”

“Ok… so when are you getting out of here?” he asked changing the subject.

“I don’t know I wish I did though.”

“Oh well I’ll come visit you everyday then ok?” he said smiling

“Oh you don’t have to.” Even though I so wanted to see him everyday.

“No I want to.”

“That be nice then.” I said smiling. I pushed myself up so I could sit up and so I could grab a glass of water and I grabbed the glass and drank the water and while I was drinking Davey spoke up again.

“That looks really bad.” I turned my head to look at him. He saw the back of my head I bet.

“Really? I haven’t seen it but I was told I have staples in my head.” I said while I set the glass back down and then situated myself into a comfortable position.

“Yea and there’s dried blood on your head.”

“EW! Stop! I don’t want to get sick” I said laughing

“Oh sorry.” He said joining my laughter

“It’s all good.”

“So I take it you haven’t read my poem yet?”

“No I was going to when I got into my room but I never got that far.”

“Oh it’s cool its not going anywhere.” He said laughing a little and I joined him.

“You’re so right.” He totally made me feel better already. Now all I had to do was get out of here and read that poem and get back to school, even though I don’t want to stay at my house, it’s better than no where right.

FWD>>> a couple hours

A nurse came in and told Davey he had to leave because visiting hours were over, wow how the time flew by. After Davey left I just relaxed in the bed waiting for sleep to over come me, sad thing was I just couldn’t sleep. How could I with today’s events. I had a great day with Davey and I’m never going to forget it. Finally sleep over came me somehow. The next day I found out when I was getting out of the hospital. Monday was going to be my last day here thank god. I miss my bed a bit. The nurse told me that they just wanted to make sure I’m ok before they let me go. Only problem was I didn’t know how I was getting home, I’d probably ask Maddie or Robyn to drop me off. I wonder if I have to go to school right away or what? I should figure all that out before I leave tomorrow.