This Is The Last Night

I'm A Wishful Thinker

So it's Time for me to leave and I have no clue how im going to be getting home. I know that my foster parents wont really come and get me cuz well they hate me and they don’t give a rats ass about me. I decided to call Maddie to see if she could come get me but there was no answer so I called Robyn.

“Hello.” She said

“Hey Robyn can I ask you a favor?”

“Um sure I don’t know if I can help but shoot.”

“Ok… can you come get me from the hospital?”

“When?”

“Now would be good.”

“Shit sorry I’m on my way out the door now, I’d cancel but I keep cancelling on them and I’d feel bad doing that again.”

“Oh ok thanks anyways.”

“Sorry… if you want I can call Davey and see if he can get you, I’m pretty sure he can.”

“That be great actually thanks.”

“No problem ill call him then call you back ok?”

“Ok thank you very much.”

“Your welcome bye.” She said and hung up. Now I was nervous what if Davey can’t come get me and then I’m stuck here until I get a rid home. God I hope he can take me home. I waited patiently for Robyn to call me back.

FWD>>> 15 minutes

Here I am outside the hospital waiting for Davey to come get me. I was excited Davey was coming to get me so you can guess that I was jittery. I couldn’t wait till he pulled up. As I finished my thought Davey pulled up and he parked his car in front of me and quickly before I could get to the passenger door he was there opening the door for me.

“Hey Thanks for coming to get me.” I said smiling to him

“Well I was going to come see you so its no big deal.” He said smiling

“Oh that’s awesome then” I started laughing “Thanks for getting the door too.”

“I’m nice like that” he said laughing and shut the door behind me and then he went to the drivers side and got in the car and started it up. We drove for a little bit with only the music playing from the radio. He already knew how to get to my house and now with me all I was praying for was that kim and bill weren’t there this time because I don’t want to go to the hospital again.

“So you excited bout going home now?” Davey asked breaking the silence between us.

“Not really but ill deal it’s a home what do you expect.” I said looking out the window wishing that I could really tell him what happens in that house.

“Can I ask you something?” Davey asked

“Yea what is it?” I asked turning my attention to him.

“I really don’t think that bruise that you had last week was really from falling down the stairs, what really happened?” he asked as we stopped at a red light and he turned his face to look at me. Oh god what am I going to tell him he knows that I was lying to him.

“um… well to be honest I got hit in the face by my foster dad.” I said finally saying it.

“I figured something like that was going on has it happened before?” he asked still looking at me.

“Yea loads of times hell that’s even why I was in the hospital.” I said turning away from him. I cant believe it he knows it all almost this isn’t good at all.

“ Why don’t you tell the cops?” he asked
“Because I want to stay here I don’t want to go to another foster home farther away from here…. And you.” I mumbled the last words so he wouldn’t hear it but that didn’t work.

“And me? Why me? I don’t want to be the reason you stay and get hurt.”

“Well I do have other friends besides you but your not like my friends you’re a guy that might be a huge factor there.” I said laughing
The light turned green and he drove on towards Hell.

“I guess your right then.” He said laughing along with me now, thank god I got out of that one I almost blew it. Davey pulled into my driveway and lucky for me it looked like Bill and kim weren’t here so I was happy.

“Thanks again Davey for the ride.” I said leaning in and by my stupidity planting a kiss on his cheek. But I played it off like I do that all the time and that it wasn’t uncomfortable at all for me. He smiled as I pulled away and leaned close to my face and I thought he was going to try and kiss my lips but that was soon changed when he just pulled me into a hug.

“Ill stop by later today or tomorrow to see how your doing ok?” Davey asked into my ear.

“Yeah that be find I should be all good though.” I said laughing “Bye” I said hoping out of the car and shutting the door.

“Bye” Davey said and left. God this is going to be very odd if Bill and Kim are here tomorrow or tonight when and if Davey comes. I walked slowly into the house hoping I could just relax for a few days but I doubt that will be happening.