Status: Active

Poisonous

Bam Margera

The shower was quick, but not so thorough, per usual. Afterwards, she grabbed the towel, dried off and pulled it around her body before grabbing all her belongings and making the trip back to her living quarters. Once there, she put on some clean underwear, what she thought was a clean bra, and threw her towel to the floor. She made the trip to her dresser and whipped around when her door was opened.

“I’m naked here!” she shouted, quickly picking up the recently discarded towel, throwing it at the intruder.

“You don’t look so naked!” Jason said, shielding his face with the McDonalds bag.

“Food!” she exclaimed, running for it, forgetting about the towel that covered her underwear.

“Eh!” he tisked, holding it up.

“Not fair!” she said, reaching for it. Just because she was five six, an inch taller than the average woman, didn’t mean she could reach Jason’s arm span. Chris snickered beside him so she threw a rib punch to him. “Please?” she said to Jason, giving her best begging impersonation.

“Get dressed dude, actually care what you look like,” he said with a laugh. she rolled her eyes.

“Here,” Chris said, throwing a pair of black jeans toward her. She caught them and put them on before he threw a grey shirt with a random design on it. Sniffing the shirt, she decided it was clean enough to go out in public with. After placing on deodorant, Sophie pulled the shirt on.

“Use this, too. I know…I know… it might be difficult… and you may not remember how to use it, but try,” Jason told me, holding out a hairbrush to me.

“Har har har,” she said sneering, taking the brush and running it through the snarls. She looked in the mirror as she parted her hair and threw the brush back at him. “Food?” she asked, holding her hands out.

"Makeup?"

"Fuck no," she replied.

“Shoes?” he asked in the same tone.

“Ugh, I fucking hate you dude. Do you realize how difficult this is for me? Getting dressed sucks! It's so much work!” Jason laughed as she walked to her dresser to get socks.

“You can eat on the way there; I’m using this to my advantage. Without this food, Sophia, you’d still be how you were this morning, playing video games.”

“I was having fun,” she pouted as she sat to put those socks on.

“I know, but this is more important,” Chris told her.

“How?" she asked. “I don’t even want to fucking be at Bam’s, let alone in a five mile radius of him. If I wasn’t hungry and had any food in my house, I’d still be playing my game.”

“Sophie…,” Jason said slowly.

“What the fuck do you want?”

“Do you know how to use mascara?”

“What fucking difference does it make?” she asked.

“The difference of your sex,” Chris said with a laugh.

“Asshole,” she said. “I’m a girl. I’ve got the boobs and vag to prove it to you. If you want me to show you, I will. I’m not freshly shaven, however.”

“Okay,” Chris said quickly.

“No!” Jason said, just as quickly. “EW! What the fuck, kid?!”

Sophie laughed and slid on her shoes, tying the laces. “Okay, I’m ready. Give me the food,” she told Jason, holding her hand out once more. Jason shook his head and backed up quickly, shaking the bag at her, luring me to the outside.

“Cooome, Sophie Sophie, you know you want the food,” he taunted.

Sophie rolled her eyes and huffed. “Let me lock up.”

After locking the apartment up, she followed Jason, who was still shaking the bag, and Chris out to the car. Once there, and once she was in the back seat and buckled in, she was given her prize, the twenty piece nuggets. She ate slowly on the way to the Margera's house, making the good time last before the bad time came.

“Stay in here for a bit, I’m going to see when we’re leaving,” Chris said before quickly getting out of the car and running to the house. He disappeared and Jason looked back to me.

“Wha’ ou talin bout?” she asked, her mouth full. Jason smiled and laughed lightly to himself before shaking his head.

“You’re still eating?”

She nodded, bouncing lightly in her seat. It was what she liked to call the ‘Good Food Dance.’ “I’m trying to make it last longer.”

“That good, huh?” he asked as she reached for her coke to take a drink.

“Si,” was her simple response. Chris came bounding out of the house and opened the car door quickly. “What the hell?”she asked.

“Come inside. They’re still waiting on Bam to bring Ville back from the airport.”

“Bam’s gone?” she asked happily.

"For now,” Chris replied.

“Wait… Ville is coming?” she asked.

“Yes…,” Chris said slowly, “that's what he just said.”

Sophie sighed and rolled her eyes at his sarcasticness before gathering up her food. Stepping out of the car, she bumped the door with her hip to shut it quickly, still chewing a chicken nugget she had placed in moments before.

“Since when was Ville coming?” Jason asked Chris as the trio walked up to the huge door marked with an extra large heart-a-gram.

Chris shrugged. “I dunno… since he called Bam maybe. He doesn't tell me this stuff.”

“Sophie!” a voice yelled, directing her to the heroin addict, formerly known as Brandon Novak. Sophie was surprised that Bam was still housing him after all he did to the man. Brandon Novak was a known heroin addict and was known to steal items when he needed a taste of his drug. His frame was very thin, and overshadowed by his extra large t shirt. Brandon was using again, Sophie thought to herself sadly.

“Hey dude,” she replied as she swallowed.

“Wanna share, baby?” he asked her. Novak usually called Sophie baby or some sweet little term when he wanted something. Hearing him call her baby was unusual when he didn’t want something from her.

“Go suck Bam’s cock. I worked hard for this meal,” she said with a sarcastic smile. Novak wasn't her favorite person in the world, but she didn't hate him as much as she did Bam. He just fell into a bad way of life, and when he was clean and sober she liked him better was more apt to stay in his company. When he wasn’t sober, however, Sophie found him an aggravating and annoying person.

Jason laughed from beside Sophie, making her turn to look at her older brother. “Oh yeah, because showering and getting dressed is oh so hard.”

“Bro, it really is!” Novak vouched for me as he waved his hands all in the air. “You know this one time…” she then blocked it out. Novak was shaking and he looked on the verge of vomiting. He was going through withdrawals, she thought.

“When is Bam getting back?” Chris asked another, more reliable person in the room, Ryan. Ryan was cool, sometimes an ass, but better than Bam also. This seemed to be the trend with Bam versus others. His orange tinted hair was messy and he looked as if he had just woken up from a nap. Bread crumbs stuck to his beard and sunglasses laid on the top of his head messily.

“I dunno,” Ryan said as Sophie looked for an available spot to sit, sipping at her coke. “He left about fifteen minutes ago with Jess and Ape in the car.”

“Who's all coming?” Jason asked as she slyly made her way to the living room, being able to sit and eat in peace.

“There’s so many fucking people here already,” Ryan replied to him, the voice volume dwindled, “They’re all out in the back.”

“Like…?” Jason asked, their voices getting louder. She pouted, wanting to be alone.

Just as she thought, the four men sat down around her, having followed her on purpose. “Anyone and everyone. I don’t know who’s out there right now. Bam’s throwing a huge party tonight for their homecoming.”

“They aren’t fucking from here, they’re from Finland! Not America! FINLAND...” she said, mouth full of food. “Why would they need a homecoming if they aren’t from here?”

“Act like a girl,” Jason whispered trying to hold back a laugh. Just like their father, Jason wished his sister acted more ladylike. It hurt him to see her treated like such a boy because he thought the guys sometimes did it just to spite her or make fun of her, even if she didn’t notice it.

“Fuck you!” she yelled, “You act like a girl!”

Jason smiled and shook his head. “I’ll take that away…”

“NO!” she jumped, holding the bag from him. “Mine!”

Jason laughed and went back in conversation with the others, mainly Chris and Ryan. Novak seemed like he wasn’t too into the conversation to even make an attempt, which hadn’t surprised anyone. Just about everyone could tell, Sophie thought, that he was using again, it wasn’t a big surprise either and Novak didn’t really try to hide it. She drowned them all out while she ate her food until it was no more. The lack of food made her pout, but her previously empty stomach was full. As Sophie stood up, she burped and stretched, thought about scratching her ass gain, then sat back down before throwing her trash at Jason.

“Bitch,” Jason laughed.

“Not exactly,” a voice that constantly annoyed the shit out of her everytime she heard it said. She fought the urge to just punch him and kil- “a bitch would imply that Sophie is female, and we just aren’t sure yet. However if you’re referring her to being a dog, the-”

“Go fuck yourself Margera,” she said.

“Only if you do it first, Noland,” Bam replied coyly. She stood up and turned around.

“Ladies first,” she said with a smirk.

"That's right, cause you're not one, right? Have you started your estrogen shots yet, there chubby?"

“Girls, stop fighting for fucks sake,” Chris said.

“Slit your wrists, Margera,” Sophie said, venom and hate lacing every letter.

Bam rolled his eyes but dropped it nonetheless. “Go help the guys get their luggage,” he told the people in the room before leaving himself to return outside. Sophie huffed and sat on the couch, crossing her arms. She wasn’t going to do anything Bam said and that made her feel better.