Status: um......i don't know....updates sometimes....

Under Your Skin

Kiss Me Soft And Slow

Vic had been surprisingly nice all day, and I was genuinely happy. I loved the atmosphere at their house; it was so warm and open, and everyone was just happy to be around each other.
I wished that I had big family, and essentially, all of Vic’s friends were apart of theirs. They’re parents treated them like they were their sons too, and I really wished that I had that.
I was happy just to be around them.
Their energy was so fun and playful, and I wanted to have that relationship with my family.
My parents didn’t resent me or anything, and they were good parents, but they were always kind of just there.
They never really parented me, and they were both workaholics. Sometimes it was nice, but other times I really just wanted someone to pay attention to me.
Vic and Mike’s aunt came over at almost noon, along with her baby.
She went to talk to Vic’s mom, and immediately handed the baby to him.
I stared in awe as he propped the little girl up on his chest and smiled. “Hi princess,” he said and bounced her slightly.
“Oh, here he goes,” Mike muttered. I looked at him on the opposite couch questioningly. “Vic has a baby fetish,” he explained.
Vic glared at him. “I do not. I just like kids. They’re cute and soft and I like them, so--,” he mouthed the rest of his sentence at Mike; ‘fuck you’.
I laughed and watched Vic again. He was rocking the baby slightly, and he looked so natural doing it.
“So, you go from school bully to baby-lover?” I teased and grinned at him.
“Shut up. I’m not actually like that,” he said, actually looking offended. “I know. But I never expected you to be so……nice?” He made a face at me and moved the little girl to rest on his hip. He held her like a pro, easily balancing her.
“It’s actually kind of attractive,” Vic raised an eyebrow at me, a smirk crossing his face.
“What?” I asked, making him laugh. “Kellin, you said that I’m attractive,” I blushed, realizing I had said that out loud.
“Um…shut up,”
He just laughed and moved to sit down beside me. I watched him position the baby on his chest again, so that she could lie down on top of him.
“So you want kids then?” I asked, trying to change the subject. “Mhm,” I smiled at that. “Yeah, Vic pretends to be all mean, and then he’s actually a sappy momma’s boy who wants lots of babies,”
I laughed lightly as Vic glared again. “Wanna hold her?” Vic asked, a smile forming on his lips.
“Um, I don’t know—um, I’m not, kids don’t usually like me—“Relax,” Vic moved the baby again and held her out to me. He leant forward and rested her in my arms while I just helplessly tried not to drop her.
“Chill Kellin, you’ll freak her out if you’re all stiff like that,” I nodded a little and cradled her gently.
“See? It’s easy,” he said. “Aren't you two cute?” Mike teased and got up. He went out to the kitchen, leaving us alone with her. “Does she have a name?” I asked and looked down at her.
“Jillian,” I smiled and nuzzled her cheek with the side of my finger.
“She’s so cute,” I said softly. “Mhm, you look good, holding her,” I smiled at Vic and went to hand her back.
“I don’t really know anything about babies,” I admitted as he took her again.
“I see that. I’ll be right back,” I watched him get up and carry her into the kitchen, before he came back.
“You think I’m cute,” he said, grinning shamelessly and making me blush.
“Fuck off, no I don’t,” Vic just laughed and nodded. “Yes you do. You like me,” I blushed down at the floor and shook my head. “Nope,”
I felt the couch shift as he slid closer to me and looked over. His face was an inch from mine, our eyes locked together.
“Tell me the truth,” he said softly.
I took a small breath before answering. “I don’t know,” Vic frowned a little. “I like you,” he admitted.
I stared at him blankly with my mouth open for a minute before he sighed. “I should probably take you home,” I frowned, watching him head up to his room.
I followed after him slowly, thinking. I didn’t like the hurt look he had tried to hide, and I wanted to admit that I liked him; I just couldn’t get it out.
I opened the door, finding Vic looking around. “Do you know where my keys are?” he asked before I could say anything.
“Vic,” he turned around to look at me, although he didn’t say anything.
I chickened out, and pointed to where his keys were sitting on the floor by my bag. “Thanks,” he picked them up and then handed me my duffel bag.
“Here,” he said softly and then walked out of the room. I followed him down the steps. “Thank you for letting me stay over Mrs. Fuentes,”
Vic’s mom got off the couch and smiled at me. “Of course, you’re always welcome,” she said and hugged me.
I smiled and hugged back slightly before following Vic out of the house.
He was silent the entire way to my house. “Thanks,” I said and smiled at him. “Mhm…” We sat in silence for a minute before I looked at him.
I took a hold of his shirt suddenly and yanked him over to crush my lips against his.
I felt him gasp slightly against my lips, and then he kissed back. I shivered pleasantly and melted against him.
His lips were soft and full, and so plush. Vic cupped my cheek gently and sighed before pulling back.
I blushed down at my hands and then quickly got out of the car. “I’ll see you at school,” I said and ran up to my house.
I ignored my mom and whatever she said and went into my room.
I leant back against the door and touched my lips. “Wow,”
I definitely should not have liked that so much. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont think i have ever updated a story so much in 24 hours

title- "Déjà Vu" Sleeping With Sirens