Status: um......i don't know....updates sometimes....

Under Your Skin

I Like It Better When You Can't Keep Warm

Vic ~
Kellin fell asleep after a while, with his head on my chest. He had one arm draped over my waist and his face nuzzled against me.
I smiled down at him softly and very lightly brushed his hair off his face.
I couldn’t imagine what he had been through, although it was hard not to picture it while he spoke. I didn’t know what this Jared person looked like, but I could imagine him easily overpowering Kellin.

He was kind of small as it is, and he must’ve been even tinier when it happened. I cringed at the thought.
Kellin had said that he was barely fifteen, and that his boyfriend was seventeen.
I couldn’t imagine carrying that around with me, all by myself. My entire family knew what happened with Oli, along with my friends. He had been so isolated, it wasn’t hard to believe that he couldn’t handle it.
He was just a kid, and he didn’t deserve it. Kellin was so small and fragile, although he pretended he wasn’t. He acted like he didn’t care what people said or did to him, when really he was broken inside.
I frowned at the thought.
There was no way I could hate him anymore. Despite how annoying he had been lately, I understood why. And I was determined to protect him.
I wrapped my arms around Kellin and nuzzled my face into his hair. It was so soft, and he smelled really nice; something I hadn’t noticed before.
He was also really attractive; a fact that I had been trying to ignore. His hair was a really dark shade of brown, that made it look black most of the time, and his eyes were a bright, confusing shade of green.
His skin was pale and soft, like porcelain, and so enticing. He was enticing.
I had gotten so mad at myself the other day for thinking how good it would feel to kiss his plush lips.
They were so pink and soft-looking, and the way he spoke to me; I just wanted to bite them.
I sighed softly to myself. He wouldn’t want to kiss me.
Kellin could barely handle when I was a few inches away from him, I didn’t want to imagine what trying to kiss him would be like.
He’d probably have a panic attack and never speak to me again.
I knew I would probably never get another chance like this. As far as I knew, Kellin didn’t let anyone touch him, and even though I understood why, I wished it was different.
I closed my eyes in defeat and tried to sleep as I thought about him.
I wanted to be the one to fix him. ~

I woke up slowly and took a minute to realize I wasn’t alone. I sat up and looked over at Kellin, who was still sleeping.
He had the sheet wrapped around him, and was cuddling it close to his chest.
He actually looked really cute with his eyebrows scrunched together slightly, and his lips parted. I wondered if he was dreaming.
Kellin made a little noise and squirmed around slightly before settling, tucking his face into my pillow.
I heard him sigh softly and smiled. I gently traced my fingertips along the length of his jaw before getting out of bed to shower.
My back popped as I stood up, along with a few other bones. I cringed at the sound and walked out of my room to the bathroom….

Kellin ~

I woke up alone, slightly startled that I wasn’t in my own bed. I glanced around the room slowly as I realized where I was, and relaxed.
I lay back down slowly and sighed, pulling the blankets up to my neck. They smelled like Vic, along with everything else in the room.
Like vanilla and cinnamon, mixed with whatever cologne he wore. It was nice, and actually kind of comforting.
I was kind of nervous as I waited for him to come back in the room; I had never told anyone, and I didn’t know how I felt about it now.
Vic had spent a while last night just telling me over and over that it wasn’t my fault, and that I was still worth caring about. I smiled at the thought.
I didn’t trust easily, although I was beginning to trust him. I couldn’t remember a time when I felt so safe at night, or one where I had slept this good.
Vic had held me until I fell asleep, which was easier than I had expected it to be. I hated to be touched, but despite myself, I found his touch comforting, and I had fallen asleep so easily. I silently prayed that he wouldn’t end up hurting me somehow, because it was nice to actually have someone who understood. A lot of people had the wrong idea about him, and that was exactly why I didn’t want anyone to know.
I was afraid that if it got out, then people would only see me as the boy who got raped.
I wouldn’t be Kellin anymore, and I dreaded that.
I also knew that people always had to put their two cents in; especially if they thought they were right, and I didn’t think I could stand that.
“Kellin?” I looked up, a little startled by the sound of his voice. “Hm?” I sat up slowly, blushing as I saw him.
He was completely naked, save for the towel wrapped around his waist; and he was hot.
I could see all of the individual water droplets on his chest and arms, and his wet hair was sticking to him in the most alluring way.
A little smirk fell onto his lips as he watched me stare at him before averting my gaze.
“Enjoying the view?” he teased and went to get some clothes out of his dresser.
I blushed again, remaining silent as he pulled out whatever he wanted to wear.
Vic went to push his towel down, and started laughing when I squeaked and covered my eyes.
“I don’t care if you see me Kell,” he said, probably naked now. “I do,” He laughed at that and continued dressing.
I flinched a little as I felt his hands on mine, and then he was pulling my hands away from my face.
“You’re cute, you know that?” he asked and sat down on the bed. I didn’t answer, just watching him silently. “Are you hungry?”
I shrugged, earning a little glare. “You know, you can talk. I won’t bite,” I rolled my eyes at him and lay back on the bed again.
We sat in silence for a while, before I touched his arm gently. “Thanks,” I said softly. Vic nodded and smiled at me.
“Sometimes it helps to talk,” he said moved closer to me. I smiled too and snuggled up against him, resting my head on his chest.
He slung his arm around me and pulled me tighter against his side. “Thank you for telling me,” he whispered.
I nodded slightly and closed my eyes as I rested against him. I couldn’t figure out why, but I actually felt really safe. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
here have another chapter

title- "The Boy Who Could Fly" Pierce the Veil