Status: um......i don't know....updates sometimes....

Under Your Skin

There's Still Hope For You

I walked into lunch and headed directly to the lunch line, hoping to avoid Vic.
I glanced around slowly, although he was nowhere to be found. I paid for my sandwich and water before walking towards my little booth. Matty was headed towards me, a guilty look on his face. “Hey, Matty, I—,” I cut myself off as he approached me and then dumped his water over my head.
I froze as the icy liquid seeped into my clothes and down my entire body. I pushed my hair from my eyes and stalked passed him, making sure to slam my shoulder against his.
“Kellin, wait,” I ignored him and walked out of the cafeteria, finally spotting Vic.
“What’s the matter Kellin? It’s just a little water,” he said and pushed off the wall. “Get away from me,” I said and tried to get passed him.
He blocked off the door to the bathroom and smirked at me. “You know you look kinda sexy; all wet like that,” he teased “Fuck you,” Vic shrugged, grinning. “That would be your decision,” he said.
“Careful Vic, your gay is showing,” Vic rolled his eyes and moved out of the way, following me into the bathroom. I dropped my bag to the floor and then started pulling my shirt off, aware of Vic’s eyes on me.
“Stop staring at me,” I ordered and wrung my shirt out over the sink. Vic laughed and then sat down on the counter.
“Are you gonna take your pants off too?” he asked. “Fuck off,” My pants weren’t really wet; they had just gotten a bit wet from my shirt dripping into them.
“Hm…” I glanced at him as he hopped off the counter and then walked towards me.
Vic backed me up against the wall, resting his hands on either side of my head. I cringed and tried to lean away from him. “What’s wrong?” Vic asked, his eyes getting darker.
“What, what are you doing?” He grinned and inched closer, apparently loving the way I squirmed.
“I’m just trying to figure you out Kellin. You only seem afraid when people get close to you. Other than that you’re a little firecracker,”
I felt my heart start to race as Vic leant even closer, tilting his head towards my neck. His breath tickled my neck, making me shudder.
“Get off,” I squeaked and shoved his chest as I tried to get away. “Why? Why are you suddenly afraid of me?” he asked.
“Just get off. Get off, move, p-please get off me!”
Vic moved back as I shoved him again and fell to the floor. He stood there watching me as I collapsed, my heart racing as I slipped into a panic attack.
“Kellin?” he asked and knelt down in front of me. I shook my head before hiding my face in my knees. “G-go aw-way,” I pleaded and tried to hide from him.
Vic rested his hand on my knee, frowning as I flinched away. “Relax, okay? Just take deep breaths,” I glanced at him, shaking my head as I tried to catch my breath.
“Shh, breathe. In, out,” I watched him breathe in and out slowly, helplessly trying to copy him. Vic’s eyes had gone soft as he calmed me down, the mean performance slipping away.
“Better?” he asked, still holding my gaze.
I nodded and continued to breathe deeply. “So are you going to tell me why you freak out every time someone gets close to you?” I shook my head and stood up shakily.
“Why not?” Vic asked. “Because you’re a pretentious asshole and you’re determined to humiliate me. Besides, you’re a dick and it’s none of your business,”
Vic actually had the nerve to look offended. “I did just help you Kellin, you could be a bit more friendly,” he said.
“Coming from the guy who threatened my only friend here and made him dump a cup of water over my head,”
He sighed and leant against the counter again, crossing his arms over his chest. “You did deserve it though. I mean, if you had just behaved in the first place, then there wouldn’t be a problem.”
I rolled my eyes and pulled my shirt back on. “If you weren’t such an asshole, then there wouldn’t be a problem in the first place. You’re the one that bullied me,”
Vic cringed slightly. “I’m not fond of that word,” he said. “Oh, I’m so sorry,” I muttered sarcastically.
“You sound it…Well, because you still refuse to cooperate, I guess we’ll just have to continue this little charade,” Vic said and loped out of the bathroom. ~

I glared as Vic wiggled his fingers at me playfully. “Fuck off,” I mouthed and sat down.
He walked up to me and sat down in the seat that Matty had been sitting in yesterday. “Hiya Kellin,” he said and grinned. “What do you want?” I asked and frowned.
“I’m not entirely sure. You’re so irritating, but also kind of intriguing,” I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. “You know, that’s kind of rude. Whatever, I want to ask you something,” he said.
I cocked an eyebrow at him and sighed. “Okay, well, you said that you hadn’t actually told anyone you’re sexuality. So, are you gay?” Vic asked. “That’s none of your business,”
He sighed and leant closer to me.
“Come on Kell. You can tell me. Maybe I’ll even leave you alone for a while,” I sighed and rested my head on my hand. “Or you could tell the school and make everything even worse for me,” Vic shrugged slightly.
“Take a chance for once Kellin. Tell me the truth,” I smirked, meeting his eyes. “How about you do the same? Are you gay Vic? I’ll tell if you will,”
Vic pressed his lips tightly and glared. “No, I’m not. So mind your own god damn business, okay?” He stood up and walked back to his friends angrily.
Maybe Vic was gay after all. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
Am I the only one who never knows what to write in these little Author's note thingies?
Like for real, i never know what to type down down here

Anyway let me know if you like this, because i plan to update it a lot more. I have finally figured out how i want it to end, and if people like it enough/ want one, there might even be a sequel :)

title- "In Case Of Emergency, Dial 411" Sleeping With Sirens