So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 14

"Lilly? Lilly wake up." A voice whispered gently.

Groggily I opened my eyes.

"Will?" I asked in that morning voice I hated.

"I didn't want to wake you up but it was getting late and..." He trailed off.

I laughed figuring out why. "And you were getting hungry right?"

He nodded seeming relieved.

"I'll make you some breakfast." I said, about to get up till I noticed Will's arms still around me.

"I'm hungry but I don't want to let you go." Will explained smirking.

I leaned back down into his arms, giving him a deep kiss before getting up.

A few moments after I had started making some cereal and toast, Will walked in, distracting me.

"Ah Coco Puffs, the breakfast of champions." He laughed.

"Hey, I like Coco Puffs!" I shot back with an indignant smile.

In reply he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "And I like you."

The way he said it caused me to spill the milk I was pouring into the bowl.

Like I said, when I'm distracted I don't do well making breakfast.

"Do I make you nervous?" He whispered seductively.

"I-, I-, uh..." I stammered nervously.

As his arms slid slowly over my stomach, his fingers slipping into my front belt loops, he let out a laugh.

"Down girl." He chuckled softly, his breath on my neck giving me goosebumps as he let go.

He placed a kiss on my cheek, pouring the milk in front of me into my empty bowl and grabbing the other.

"What about coffee?" Will asked.

"I can make some for you." I offered, suppressing a yawn.

He raised an eyebrow. "And yourself?"

I shrugged. "I'm more of a hot chocolate person."

Will nodded, forgoing the coffee idea for the milk in his bowl.

I had just managed to pick up my own food before Will pulled me back to the couch with him.

While he devoured his food, I picked up the remote and began flipping channels on the TV.

"Jurassic Park!" Will exclaimed, setting his bowl down to stop me from changing the channel.

"Only TNT would be showing it at eleven in the morning." I said holding in my giggles, watching him mouth the lines with expression.

I laughed watching him. "You must like this movie."

In reply he nodded fervently.

Finally when the commercial came on he spoke. "Sorry, I just really like that movie."

With a smirk I echoed what he said earlier. "And I really like you."

Will tried to hide his smile but it slipped through in full force.

He pulled me closer to him, making me thankful I had set my bowl down seconds before.

We sat there against each other watching the movie quite content.

At least until something next to my thigh started vibrating.

Will sighed as I looked up at him. "It's been ringing for about an hour."

I reached my hand into his pocket to see who it was.

Pete.

"I'm beginning to hate him." I muttered.

He laughed tiredly as the phone began ringing again.

"He probably wants to know how our first date went." Will surmised.

"This felt like a lot more than a first date." I replied before I could think about his reaction.

Instead of freaking him out like I was afraid I would, Will smiled to himself.

"I was hoping you'd say that." He murmured.

As I got up to put the food away I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, something Will raised an eyebrow to before laughing.

"You're so cute." He said, helping me into the kitchen.

I set the bowls into the sink as Will jumped up on the counter beside me.

"When do you go back to work?"

I thought for a moment. "Well today's Saturday so, Monday. I only have to go until noon till I get my next assignment. What about you?"

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "A meeting with the label, we have to plan the new tour, I have to squeeze a visit with my family in, and we have a show tonight."

"When are you free?" I asked expectant.

A smile replaced itself on his face.

"How about Monday when I pick you up for lunch?"

I laughed. "You've been hanging around Pete too long; his cockiness is beginning to rub off on you."

Will rose an eyebrow. "So you think I'm cocky do you?"

"A little." I smirked.

"Oh really?" He continued, jumping off the counter and walking toward me.

The look on his face grew mischievous.

"Do you think I'm cocky now?" Will grinned as he backed me up behind the couch.

Without warning he began tickling me.

"Will! I-, ah!" I gasped in a fit of giggles as we fell over the couch.

Will ended up straddling me on the couch, intent on tickling me.

Aside from my lack of breathing I was enjoying every second of it, until the door burst open.

"Ha! They are doing it! Pay up Ross!" A voice announced.

"Hell no, their clothes are still on!"

Someone chuckled. "Ah naive one, you don't have to have your clothes off to do it, all you need-"

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" I yelled, thankfully cutting off the conversation.

"Um..."

"Uh oh."
♠ ♠ ♠
I just ate a cold Pizza Roll... it's pretty disgusting.
Oh and I saw Narnia for the fourth time tonight with my buddy I met on Quizilla.
I love her; she got me an MCR button from England.
So yeah, Liz this one is for you.