So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 16

Will's place was in one of the nicer apartments of downtown.

It was more like a SoHo bachelors pad, though that doesn't mean it was chic and classy; it was still owned by a guy.

A guy that went on tour no less.

"Sorry about the mess, Dirty was living up to his name last time he was here." Will said, tugging me inside.

"You want anything to drink?" He asked casually.

"I'm good."

"You sure?" He asked. "I'm supposed to be all considerate to guests according to my mom."

I smiled, hugging him. "Well she raised you well, and I'm fine really."

He hugged me back before I let go. "Now go change so we can have some fun." I said, shoving him toward where I assumed his room was.

A minute later Will sent me a smirk as he peeked his head out the door, obviously shirtless.

"You know, we could have some fun without the others."

Laughing I shook my head. "I'm not even your girlfriend, now get your mind out of the gutter and put a shirt on!"

Will stuck his head out again, adjusting his shirt. "Would you want to be?"

"Huh?"

He walked back out buckling his W belt. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Uh wow I..." I trailed off.

He laughed, messing his hair nervously. "I know we've only been on one official date but even you said it was more than that."

Nodding I answered with a smile. "I'd love to be your girlfriend; the position has some great perks."

"Such as?" Will asked, pulling me closer by my belt loops.

"Well for one I can do this without people asking questions." I replied, pressing my lips against his.

"Well what do you know? So can I." He replied grinning, doing the same.

Within minutes we were making out, lips attached and no space between.

The best part was I didn't have to feel guilty because he was my boyfriend.

However this time it was my phone that interrupted us, vibrating against both our legs.

We still kissed, trying to ignore it on vibrate when I felt something bump against my thigh.

I pulled away to see Will blushing, a sight I found new and cute.

"Uh, you should probably answer that, I'll be right back." Will replied hurriedly, disappearing as I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Lilly! Where are you!?" Shelby exclaimed into the phone.

"Uh, where should I be?" I asked to deliberately annoy her.

"You're supposed to be-, oh that's right we didn't tell you..."

I laughed. "You're still not telling me."

"Right well we're at Patrick's place, supposedly Bill knows where it is."

Nodding I replied. "Okay, well we'll be over in a bit I guess."

Just as I said that Will walked out of the bathroom. "We will?"

Hanging up I replied. "Doesn't mean we can't show up late and claim there was traffic."

"At one on a Saturday?" He asked smirking.

I shrugged, stepping closer to him. "It could happen."

"I like the way you think." Will laughed, holding both my hands.

"So about earlier when my phone rang... or should I say vibrated...

"Yeah..." Will trailed off with a small smile. "It's one of my, uh, few weaknesses."

Still smirking I replied. "Well maybe I can find a few more of those 'weaknesses'."

He buried his head in my neck, a feat in itself as he had to bend down slightly. "Don't take this the wrong way but I'm finding it really hard to not tackle you onto this couch and..."

"And have your way with me?" I finished with a laugh, running my fingers slowly through his hair.

Will nodded slowly, still unmoved from where he was.

"Easy tiger." I giggled, kissing his neck.

"You kissing me there isn't helping." He muttered, placing his hands on my waist.

"Oh?" I smirked, continuing.

Without warning he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

[bDammit, the day I decide to wear a skirt...

"No fair you're taller and stronger!" I exclaimed, securing my grip on his arm and belt.

"And you were using my sex drive to your advantage." He retorted laughing.

"Touché, but can you put me down?"

He let out a maniacal laugh. "Never!"

With a sigh I replied. "Okay, but remember I asked."

Biting back my grin I moved my hand up from his belt to slightly under his shirt, rubbing slow circles on his lower back.

Will shuddered for a moment and stopped as I continued.

Unexpectedly he set me back down gently. "Fine you win."

"Ha! I warned you but-" Will cut me off by catching my mouth with his deeply.

We are so not going to make it out of here as planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm such a whore when it comes to updates.
But you like them right?
So it's all good.
Oh and I posted a William Beckett oneshot in case you like this; a Pete Wentz one too.
Hint hint.