So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 18

"Shotgun!"

"No fair, that's the second time she's called shotgun!" Ryan complained.

"Maybe you're just slow." Patrick said, walking up to the car.

I sighed. "Fine, you can have the front seat, I'll just sit in the back pressed so tightly against Shelby it'll be hard to keep my hands to myself."

Ryan quickly shook his head. "You're right, you called it first, you should have the front seat."

Travis laughed, rolling his eyes as he climbed behind the wheel.

"Everyone ready for The Academy Is...?" Travis announced, turning the key in the ignition.

He popped in Santi and the entire way there I could only think about the man behind the voice.

We drove past the already long line and inside an hour early.

Entering backstage the first person I saw was Will, but he wasn't alone.

I stared at the girl with her arms around his neck, jealousy growing within.

Seeing me in the doorway he quickly let go of her and ran up to me with a smile.

"Hey doll, you excited?" Will asked grinning.

I replied distantly. "Yeah."

Will raised an eyebrow to what I said. "What's wrong?"

I shrugged, not wanting to jump to conclusions, just as the girl walked up.

"Will is this her?" She asked.

Her bright attitude rubbed off on me and I couldn't help but give her a smile.

"Yeah, Lilly this is Mike's girlfriend Jamie. Jamie, this is my girlfriend Lilly."

Jamie pulled me into an exuberant hug. "Ugh, it's so nice to not be the only chick around these guys anymore."

Laughing I replied. "Well I've got two more of them with me somewhere."

In perfect timing Shelby and Natalie came running up grinning.

"Where were you two?" I asked.

"We ran into Sisky on our way here and he snuck us onstage, it was so awesome!"

Smirking I remembered Jamie. "Oh right, Jamie these are the two girls I mentioned, Shelby and Natalie and-, oh well, introduce yourselves."

I hadn't noticed him but Will had moved behind me and realizing I was free, he took the opportunity by grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

He led me to an empty dressing room off the main area.

"Ah I missed you." He sighed, pulling me into a hug.

I laughed. "It's only been a few hours."

"I know." Will murmured.

"Can I clear something up?" I asked him softly.

Will nodded against my shoulder. "Yeah."

"I've only known you a couple of days and since then we haven't really been apart. You probably gave me the best first date ever too. I was just wondering should it feel so right? You know, that I could spend this much time and not find a single thing wrong."

Will shrugged but pulled me closer. "I'm not the greatest at this dating thing, but I feel the same way."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out or anything." I hurriedly replied as the thought popped into my head.

"You didn't. I guess we just take this at our pace, screw the standards." Will said with a grin.

I sighed, leaning my head against his chest.

Will's fingers twirled through my hair as the sound of a guitar being tuned echoed from the next room.

"Shouldn't you be warming up?"

He was silent for a moment before sighing. "Yeah."

"We should probably go meet up with the others." Will muttered, walking toward the door.

Before he made it there I pulled him back into a 'oh so passionate' kiss.

"Wow, uh... wow..." He breathed as I pulled away.

I smirked triumphantly.

"So was that like some lip warm up I've never heard about?"

I shrugged still smiling.

"Oh well, it is now."

Without saying anything more he pulled me back into the kiss.

His tongue expertly made its way past my lips, one hand sliding to my waist, the other to my cheek.

I slipped my hand around his neck to deepen the kiss, taking a step closer.

Before it could get any farther I pulled away.

"What is it?" He asked.

I smiled tiredly. "You have to play in an hour; we have plenty of time for this after the show."

Will nodded, resting his head easily on the top of my head.

"Ready for another hour in the crowd?" He asked.

I kissed his neck. "Only if you're singing."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I found the weirdest story last night called One Day Robots Will Cry.
It's about Gabe and Will, cept Will is a 'sexbot' and Vicky-T made him.
It's one of the weirdest stories I've read (naughty too) but it's was just REALLY good too.
I don't usually talk about stories but this one was definitely something.