So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 32

He was in the city.

Will was on his way to my apartment.

Was I scared?

Petrified.

He called as the plane touched down, trying once more to find out the news.

And of course I didn't tell him a thing except to hurry his ass up.

Jamie was on standby in case I had to go to the doctor's appointment alone.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't help but be confident in Will standing by me.

My hope was put to the test as there was a knock on the door.

"Will?"

"It's me love."

I quickly flung the door open, forgetting my worries for a moment as I held onto Will tightly.

He did the same as I remembered just how good he smelled.

"I missed you so much." He murmured, burying his face into my neck.

"I missed you too." I whispered.

With a light chuckle he picked me up off the ground and carried me to the couch.

Before I could say anything he pressed his lips to mine.

I melted under it, every thought I had previously left my mind as his tongue brushed against my own.

This could've gone on forever with the hold he had on me.

It wasn't till his hand rested lightly on my stomach did I remember why he was here and what was there.

"Will... Will stop... We have to talk, remember?" I breathed, pushing him away.

That brought Will to a standstill.

Slowly he backed away, biting his lip.

"Do you want to break up with me?"

The fear in his voice was there, watered down but there.

"No, I'd never want to break up with you... that's my fear though." I said, whispering the last part.

Will leaned forward, raising my chin with his finger.

"Sweetie what is it?"

I sighed, resting my head against his chest. "I'm afraid you'll leave me."

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry about that okay? Just tell me why you needed me here."

My hand began to shake as I pulled away from him, settling myself on the other end of the couch.

I grabbed one of the big pillows and put my arms around it defensively.

"I... uh okay so I was home sick yesterday, throwing up at everything, etc. etc."

Will watched me as I explained, more or less stalling.

"Shelby sent Jamie over to take care of me and we talked... And she got suspicious of me being sick..."

At this point I nervously got up off the couch and began pacing.

"And somehow the day you left she figured out we had sex and kind of connected dots yesterday..."

Will began coughing, choking on his own spit as he looked at me wide eyed.

Gasping he managed to asked. "Connected the dots to where?"

Sighing I answered him, letting words I was afraid of fall from my lips.

"I'm pregnant."

There was silence.

I looked over at Will, seeing him staring blankly at the wall.

His lips moved a few times but no sound came out.

After the first few times I finally managed to understand it.

"How could this have happened?"

Tiredly I replied. "Well Will, we had sex, we didn't use protection, and the sperm met the egg."

"You took Health in high school didn't you?" I added in slight irritation.

He gave me that look saying it wasn't funny.

"Sorry, I've had a little more time to think about this." I muttered, watching the emotions play out on his face.

"Are you sure?"

Are you sure?

The question they all ask.

With a deep breath I went into my room and reappeared in the living room holding all six positive pregnancy tests.

"If you want more proof I'm going to the doctors this afternoon and I'd like you to go with me."

The formalities reappeared under the circumstances.

I stared anxiously at Will, seeing the wariness in his face as I waited.

He looked like he was about to say something.

I waited, wondering what he'd say.

Instead he walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!
Oh and don't worry, I take weird as a compliment and the only thing that could keep me from updating is having my Internet crash and me lose all my parts.
It's happened before.