So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 9

"Lilly quit hogging the bathroom!"

"Bite me Shelb's you made me mess up my eyeliner!"

She sighed outside the door. "This must be big; you're in angry obsessive compulsive mode."

"You noticed? I'm trying to make up for the throwing up incident. But why do you want to obsessively look good? You already do."

Once again she sighed. "Unlike you I don't have a super hot guy that's willing to make out with me even after I threw up in front of him."

"And..?" I asked.

A thump on the door told me she leaned against it. "And, I'm gonna be hanging out with four hot guys in a hugely popular band."

"Point taken but you know what?' I continued, wiping off the eye-shadow I decided against. "You have your own bathroom."

There was a minute of silence.

"I knew that." She said, her footsteps fading away from the door.

Ten minutes later I had nearly finished straightening my hair when there was a knock on the apartment door.

"Shelby can you answer it?"

Faintly she yelled back. "You answer it!"

"No you!"

"I'm busy, you!"

A distinctly male voice, but unidentifiable, yelled. "Somebody answer it!"

Staying in my place, Shelby stomped her way to the door.

Not a moment later there was a scream followed by several thumps.

I slid out of the bathroom and into the living room to see something I'd never expect.

Shelby was on the couch underneath Pete and Ryan Ross from P!ATD, while two who I knew as Gabe from Cobra Starship and Patrick also from Fall Out Boy stood by laughing.

"Um there are no words for a situation like this." I murmured, wide eyed, blinking in realization. "Oh wait there are, what are you doing here and why are you on my roommate?"

Pete looked down at Shelby and back up at me. "I thought you were her."

I raised an eyebrow. "She's blonde, I'm a brunette."

"Yeah well..."

Gabe walked up. "I'm sorry about Pete, and yes, he is always like this. I'm Gabe."

"Lilly." I replied smiling as I stuck out my hand.

Gabe shook his head. "No, we hug, especially people that make Bill smile like an idiot all the time."

"To the point where it's almost annoying." Ryan threw in, getting up as Gabe wrapped me in a hug.

Everyone took turns hugging me except for Pete who was still sitting on Shelby.

"Hello? Anyone feel like saving me?" She asked muffled.

Pete jumped off of her as she dusted herself off. "I couldn't help but notice while I had this fat lump on me that he didn't mention what they were doing here."

"We are your escort service to the show and-, wait a minute, she just called me fat!" Pete exclaimed mid-explanation.

"You're not fat Pete." Ryan sighed.

"But-, but-, she said-!" Pete stuttered.

"Vanity thy name is Peter." Gabe muttered.

Pete quietly glared at him while I checked my phone.

"Hey, am I the only one who realizes the show is in half an hour?"

Everyone looked back and forth in silence till somehow we ran toward the door at the same time.

Shelby and I were slow out as we stopped to make sure we had everything.

"You two took forever." Patrick sighed dramatically.

"Whatever you-, oh shotgun! I exclaimed, running to the door of the Honda Civic.

"She stole my seat!" Ryan gasped.

Gabe rolled his eyes opening the drivers side. "You can get it on the way back."

Patrick looked at his cell phone. "T-minus twenty-eight minutes and counting."

Twenty-eight minutes till I get to see Will.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to post because about five minutes ago I finished this story (85+ maybe an epilogue).
My friend is coming over tonight to read it all so it's still subject to change a little but I'm just so happy!!!!!!!
So here's me sharing my happiness with you.
I'll probably update later too since I'm feeling so very happy.