Sequel: Hellbound

Heretic

Chapter Thirteen We All Go To Hell

Chapter Thirteen
We All Go To Hell
P.O.V. Krissi

The lights flickered as we made our way into a coffee shop on the far end of the city. The woman behind the counter looked at us and raised an eyebrow at Seb’s appearance. There was no magic in this place and we both knew it. Sliding into a booth we sat in silence not sure what to do or where to go. Angels were after us now, on top of the enraged goddess summoned to kill me by the Seventh son of the seventh son who I was supposed to face in some epic battle. As if things weren’t bad enough Seb ripped a piece of paper from the wall by where he was sitting as discreetly as he could. Sliding it across the table to where Brian and I sat.

I gaped at the wanted poster with my face on it. Brian narrowed his eyes at the wanted poster and the list of charges under my picture.
“Can they do this?”
He whispered. Seb smirked leaning back against his half of the booth draping his arm across the back.
“They can, angels are good at things like this. It figures they would pull this shit, each human is connected to a guardian angel. If the human comes in contact with her. The guardian angel will know it”.

No sooner had Seb finished speaking the bell over the door rang and two men dressed in white suites walked towards the bar. Seb smirked to himself looking over his shoulder and back to me.

“We all go to hell someday”.
He grinned at me twirling his fork between his fingers. I nodded to him. Brian looked between us. Seb smirked as one of the men stood coming towards us. I sat still playing the victim card while Seb waited for him to get close enough. He grabbed the angle driving the fork into his neck while the other angel got up coming at us. I sprang to my feet throwing my hand out at him snapping his neck. Seb smirked as the other angel dropped.

“Jesus Christ!”
Brian gaped looking between us.
“We gotta go”.
Seb said grabbing the rest of the silverware from the table we were sitting at the girl who had been behind the counter gaped at us in horror.
“You didn’t see anything”.
Seb said waving his hand across her eyes, she dropped to the ground as Seb led me by my hand through the back door. Brian running after us.

“What the fuck was that?”
Seb kept walking at a fast pace leading me through the parking lot.
“Oh I’m sorry, did you miss the part where she’s wanted by angels? And witches now because she saved your fucking ass?”
Seb said looking back at Brian who ran after us.
“No, but”.

Seb sighed turning to face Brian.
“I thought you were a C.I.A Agent! You more than anyone should be skilled enough to keep her alive! Because that’s what this is about! Her or them, make your fucking choice Brian”.
I looked between them as Brian narrowed his eyes at Seb. Seb smirked at him.
“Looks like your human is more content to screw around with you. But when it comes to keep you alive he’s nothing but a fucking pussy”.
Brian grabbed him ready to hit him when a blast of fire came at us. I threw out my arms creating a dome of energy around us deflecting the spell.

“Witches!”
I called out turning seeing women in cloaks coming towards us. Seb narrowed his eyes at them.
“Come on baby girl, show them what you’ve got!”
I smiled at him throwing up my hands causing the ground to crack and shatter away from under their feet. I backed up keeping Seb and Brian behind me as I closed the ground burying the witches alive for now.

“Go! Back to the car, don’t stop and don’t wait for me”.
I instructed looking back at them. Brian looked at me worriedly. The witches shot up from the ground coming down at us. I threw out my hands sending attacks at them keeping Brian and Seb covered as they ran towards the car.
I stumbled coming to a stop as the high witch landed in front of me blocking me from the car.
“Krissi!”
Brian called to me.

“Seb! Drive!”
I told him, the car came to life speeding away with Brian still inside.
“I am very disappointed in you Krissi”.
She said approaching me as I backed up the other witches circling around me.

“You will pay a great price for exposing our world to a human. I had such hopes for you”.
I closed my eyes as she held her hand out at me. Seb was right, we all go to hell someday.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3