Sequel: Hellbound

Heretic

Chapter Fifteen True Feelings

Chapter Fifteen
True Feelings
P.O.V: Krissi

I had gone up to the farm house that was also abandoned and used magic to get things working right. I took a shower and changed into some old jeans I found at a white V neck tee making my way back outside I saw Brian kneeled by the water pump looking at his hands. They were clean now but I could tell he was deep in thought.

“Brian?”
I kneeled next to him placing my hand on his shoulder.
“Am I a monster now?”
He whispered never meeting my gaze as he closed his fingers against his palms. I shook my head.
“No, I don’t think you are. You saved my life back there”.
Brian looked at me.
“I’m use to taking orders, completing missions for the greater good. I’ve never killed someone for personal reasons”.
I frowned at him seeing how devastated he was.
“I’ve always written it off, I was following orders. Doing the right thing for the Country. But now”.

I stood crossing my arms.
“Killing someone to protect me is another story for you. I get it”.
Brian looked up at me.
“Wait, I didn’t mean it like that”.
I shrugged.
“But it’s what you meant”.
He looked away again.
“I don’t know what I mean. Everythings so confusing now. I used government training, top secret things to kill someone for personal reasons. Something I swore I’d never do”.
I turned away from him.
“Ok you’re not making this any better. The shower works and it’s warmer inside”.
I started back to the house.
“Krissi wait!”
He called after me. I stopped in my tracks looking back at him.
“I just need to get my head around this.”

I nodded.
“Take all the time you need”.
I turned away walking inside doing my best to flick away the tears once I got inside. I sat in front of the fire place using magic to get it going.
“Hey, you ok?”
Seb asked as he walked into the room. I closed my eyes giving a heavy sigh.
“I’ll live, it isn’t like this is the first guy I’ve driven insane”.
Seb laughed sitting next to me draping his arm around my shoulders.
“Sanity is over rated, the insane have much more fun”.
I smirked to myself resting my head on his shoulder.
“You’d know”.
I looked up at him.
“A little insanity wouldn’t hurt you either Krissi, you’ll find what you’re really capable of when you take the boundaries away”.
He smirked tucking my hair behind my ear.
“I think I’ll keep my sanity thank you, sometimes it’s all I have”.

Seb smiled.
“You’ll always have me Krissi, something tells me no matter what happens. I will always be part of your life. One way or another”.
I smiled at him hugging him tight.
“I hope so. I don’t know what I’d do without you Seb, I’m glad you found me”.
He grinned at me.
“Me too”.
He laced his fingers with mine moving in his lips inches from mine.
“Have you ever stopped to think that maybe we’d make a good pair?”
I blushed looking at him as he moved in I leaned back away from him but there was only so far I could go before I was laying down and he was leaned over me.
“I, haven’t really thought about it Seb”.

He smirked at me resting his forehead to mine.
“It scares you doesn’t it? The thought of the thrill of being with me”.
I looked away from him.
“A lot of things scare me”.
I muttered. Seb snickered tucking my hair behind my ear.
“All that power, all that magic and angelic essence within one perfect body. It’s enough to make a guy’s mouth water”.

I looked up at him.
“Brian may be too much of a pussy fuck to kill for you. But I’d do it in a heartbeat”.
He whispered before his lips were inches from mine.
“What the fuck!”
Brian roared narrowing his eyes at Seb. He laughed at Brian.
“Not yet I haven’t gotten that far, and the what is Krissi”.
I rolled my eyes. Brian stormed into the room grabbing Seb and shoving him back away from me.
“Can’t you see you’re fucking scaring her? She’s shaking!”
Brian growled at him as I sat up.
“I’m ok, I don’t want you to have another mental break down for defending me”.
Brian looked back at me.
“She’s right, last thing we need is for you to have another episode”.

Seb smirked at him amused.
“How about I have this episode all over your fucking face!”
Brian roared. I quickly stepped up grabbing his arm holding him back. Seb smirked at Brian.
“I’m scared, mister C.I.A finally grew a set. But let’s see how they hold up against killing another witch or angel that wants to hurt her”.
Brian narrowed his eyes jerking his arm from my grip.
“No, They won’t fucking hurt her! No one will fucking hurt her. Not them! And not you!”
Seb laughed looking at Brian as he grabbed Seb by his shirt.
“Me? If it wasn’t for me she’d be fucking dead right now!”
I rushed over to them trying to get between them.
“Brian stop!”
Seb smirked licking his lips.
“Yeah Brian, do what you always do, run away. Or better yet you can vomit before you “beat me up””

Brian growled at him and I managed to finally get between them locking my arms around Brian looking back at Seb.
“Go get a shower, I’ve got it working for the night”.
Seb smirked never taking his eyes off Brian as he left the room.
“What the fuck is wrong with you?”
Brian growled gripping my shoulders.
“That asshole almost kissed you! And god knows what he would have done after that!”
I looked away from him.
“I didn’t want him to kiss me Brian. I couldn’t very well attack him.”
Brian paced in the room.
“Look I get it, you’re pissed at me because I didn’t turn him into a frog or something. Magic doesn’t work that way Brian! My magic doesn’t work that way”.
He looked at me.
“How does it work then?”

I shook my head lightly turning away from him.
“My emotions are dangerous. If I use magic when I’m emotional something can go wrong and it’s normally destructive”
Brian walked over to me.
“I have to be calm, clear minded and focused on what I want. If I’m not then everything goes wrong. Sometimes emotions can make magic stronger but mine isn’t like that, I’ve never been able to use emotions bonded with my magic”.
Brian sighed hanging his head.
“And you were scared right?”
I nodded shoving my hands in my pockets.
“I’ve known Seb since dippers and he’s never come onto me like that. He’s like my brother so yeah it scared me”.
Brian rubbed the back of his neck.
“So you have no interest in Seb romantically at all?”

I shook my head lightly.
“None”.
Brian sighed taking me in his arms.
“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have flipped out like that. And about what happened outside”.
I smiled at him.
“Don’t worry about it. I understand Brian. You’ve never stepped outside your comfort zone and used your skills for anything but government matters. Now your thrown into my world and having to use your skills to do something because of personal feelings and not government orders”.
Brian sighed giving a nod.
“I know it’s stupid and I’m not a ruthless son of a bitch like Seb”.

I cupped his jawline.
“That’s what I love about you”.
He put his hands over mine and smiled down at me.
“Because you are better and brighter inside then you know. Your aura is like fireworks Brian. That means something. It means there is more to you then meets the eye, I believe it was fate you found me and that I saved you from Violet”.
Brian moved in his lips inches from mine.
“Me too”.
He whispered and then we were kissing and it was the most amazing feeling in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3