What have I done wrong? (A Jake Bugg Fan Fiction)

A chance meeting

2 Days Later

,,Jake??? .... Jake???" I heard my mom shouting my name. I was asleep but now she has woken me up. My eyes were still shut but suddenly she entered the room. ,,Jake?´´ She repeated my name for the millionth time.

,,What is happening?" I asked her sleepy.

,,Are you still sleeping or what?"

,,No, I am already not... "

,,It´s almost 10 AM. What´s the matter with you?! The last 2 days, you didn´t go out. All you do is lying in your bed and sleeping... "

,,I´m just exhausted... and I´m not in mood...." I responded yawing and then I got up from my bed. I dressed some jeans on and tee as well.

,,You´re not in mood? Are you actually okay? Haven´t you got temperature?"

,,No, mom.. I am quite fine... I just feel out of energy which causes my fatigue... but don´t worry, I´m going out... just to make you happier..." I smiled and walked away. I went to the kitchen and took milk from the fridge. I guess my black and white kitten heard that I pulled something out of the fridge and he came to me. ,,Meow!" It came out from him and all I did was smile.

,,Here you go, Monty. Your favourite one... milk!" I said to the cat touching his back and then I finally could go out. In real, I didn´t plan any walk for today but my mom still keeps asking about what is wrong with me and I still have no power to explain... Even my heart hasn´t got over it... Memories are haunting me .... I was about to write some song but I can´t think up anything... Somehow I can´t think about anything but her....

Even now, when I am walking the street, my gaze is turned to ground and my head is full of questions. Mainly about her and our relationship... The worst goodbye is without telling the reason.... And it hurts much more when I still feel something to her... I still love her and it´s little weird when she just went and changed the lyrics of our common song. I am lost in the lines and now she is singing it on her own.... without me but perhaps with somebody else... Unhappily....

Suddenly, I looked in front of myself and some girl was right ahead. She unexpectedly ran out from the corner and I couldn´t see her earlier ´cause there was a building... She kept running and then she bumped into me and we collided...

,,Oh... Sorry!" She said to me regretfully and looked into my eyes. ,,That was my fault...I couldn´t see you at all...."

,,... That´s alright. Nothing happened..." I assured her and then she introduced herself:

,,Okay... By the way, my name is Ashley... "

,,And my name is Jake..." I told her my name too and we shook our hands. We looked into our eyes once again and after I gave her a smile, she said:

,,I´ll better be going... I´m too late... see ya someday, Jake!" She responded laughing. Then she waved her hand and ran on. I was kinda speechless and I didn´t know why. Then I walked on until I came to the local park...