Status: Just started writing this. Please comment and let me know what you think. I am open to any suggestions.

If It's Meant to Be It Will Be

Chapter 3- London Calling

Chapter 3- London Calling

Today is the day, today I am moving to London England. Saying goodbye to my family is going to be the hardest thing I will have to do. But I know if I don’t take the opportunity then I will regret it for the rest of my life. I thought as I laid in bed. Its 10:00am I should probably get up now.

I grabbed my phone as say that I had a couple of text messages.

Ali: Good morning Beautiful!! I am so proud of you for moving to England. I can’t wait to come and visit you! Maybe we will run into Harry and Niall and they will fall in love with us haha.

Sophia Smith: Hello Love. I hope you have a good flight. I will be there to pick you up at the airport when you arrive! I can’t wait to see you xo

Wow that is so sweet of them to text me. I decided that I would text Ali back then Sophia.

Chandler: Good morning gorgeous! Thank you so much. I can’t wait for you so come and visit me. Haha the chances of us running into them are one in a million. But who knows anything is possible. Love you Ali xo

Chandler: Hey Sophia!! Thank you so much. I can’t wait to finally meet you. I will text you when I land xo

After I finished texting I headed down stairs to the kitchen to greet my parents who were having coffee outside.

I gave my mother a hug first, and then when I went to my father he gave me a big hug and said

“ I know you miss your nana, but she would be so proud of you. You are following your dreams. I know if she were still here she would be your number one supported. Besides your mother and I.”

I nodded my head as a tear rolled down my cheek. I lifted my hand to wipe the tears away. My nana passed away two and a half years ago from liver cancer. The doctor gave her six weeks to live after her diagnosis. Unfortunately she passed away six days later from a stroke. I was devastated after she died, and I still can’t believe she is gone. I ended up getting a tattoo of a butterfly on my left wrist in memory of her a couple months ago. She loved butterflies and told be before she passed away that every time I see a butterfly to think of her.

Enough about the sad stuff, I know she is in a better place and she is not suffering anymore. I know she would be proud of me.

Around 11:00 we decided to head inside to make breakfast/lunch. My dad decided that he would make my favourite breakfast his homemade pancakes and bacon while my mom would make the eggs and toast. Yum. As my dad started making breakfast, I started to set the table and pour the drinks.

15 minutes later breakfast was ready. I put 2 pancakes, 3 bacon pieces, some scrambles eggs, and a piece of toast on my plate. It looked so delicious that I decided to instagram a picture.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of my plate and put it on instagram.

@Chandler_xo: last meal at home until Christmas!

After it finished loading onto instagram I put my phone in my pocket and enjoyed the conversation that was going on around me. I am going to miss this.

At 12:00pm once we were all finished eating we cleaned up the dishes and I headed upstairs to get dressed.

http://www.polyvore.com/chandler_chapter/set?id=148689384

I decided on wearing black leggings, a mint colour long sleeve sweater and black converse shoes. I grabbed my phone and decided to look through my twitter mentions. As I was scrolling down one tweet caught my eye.

@NiallOfficial: I wish I knew your name! Finding you would be so much easier!

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my hand signaling that I had a text message. I clicked the notification to see it was Ali texting me.

Ali: Did you see Niall’s tweet?

Chandler: Yes. I just saw it now.

Ali: That tweet was totally about you ;)

Chandler: Why though? He can have any girl in the world, why would he choose me?

Ali: When are you going to see what everyone else sees? You’re so beautiful inside and out xo

Chandler: Awe thanks :* I am going to miss you so much xo

Ali: When is your flight?

Chandler: Leaves Toronto at 5:30. So we are leaving here at 1:30.
Ali: Text me when you land!

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:45, meaning that we would be leaving in 45 minutes.

I grabbed my luggage and brought it down into the laundry room, so that I would be ready to go. I then headed towards the family room where my family was sitting down watching a soccer game. I sat down on the floor and started to pet Ty while watching the game. It was an exhibition game Germany verse Spain.

“Yes” my sister and I yelled as German scored. We have always supported the men’s German soccer team. As a family we always played or watched soccer together. It was just something that we always did. Katie is the best soccer player in our house. She hopes to play on the Canadian women’s soccer team one day. I think she is good enough to achieve this goal.

45 minutes later the game was done and it was time to pack my luggage into the van. I gave my dog one last hug and kiss, and then got into the van. Man I am going to miss Ty’s morning kisses.

Once everyone was in the van we started the journey to Pearson airport. 45 minutes later we were at the airport and I was saying goodbye to my family. The first person I hugged goodbye was Katie, as I was giving her a hug goodbye she whispered in my ear “ I am going to miss you so much! Have fun and find a hot boyfriend with an accent.” We heard a click as we both pulled away from the hug smiling at each other. My mother had taken a picture of us hugging. As she showed us the picture she sent it to my phone.

Next I hugged my father goodbye. “Have fun in England, but I don’t want to get a phone call from the police saying you were stocking that boy band. One Direction is it?” he said smirking at me. “Haha I can’t make any promises” I replied laughing.

Lastly I gave my mother a big hug. I was going to miss her the most as she is my best friend. “Have fun, be safe. I love you so much.” She whispered into my ear as a tear rolled down her cheek. “I love you too” I said as tears rolled down my face as well.

I pulled away from the hug and waved goodbye as they got into the van and drove away. I grabbed my luggage and headed inside to check my luggage and print off my boarding pass. An hour later I was passed security and waiting at my gate.

I had another two hours before my plane left. I found a seat and looked at the pictures my family had taken of our goodbyes. I made a collage of me hugging each of my family members I then posted the picture on instagram.

@Chandler_xo: Hardest goodbye. I am going to miss you guys so much.

While scrolling through my instagram newsfeed I noticed that Katie posted a picture of us hugging and smiling at the camera onto instagram with the caption:

@Katie_xo: Have fun in London England! I am going to miss you so much. Enjoy your new adventure! Love you xo

I opened up twitter on my phone and created a tweet:

@Chandler_xo: It’s hard to believe that at this time tomorrow I will be in my new home for the next couple of years with my roommate @sophia_xo #LondonCalling #University

As I looked at the time on my phone I noticed that I still have a hour and a half left until my plane left so I put my phone into my bag and headed to find some food. I noticed a Tim Horton’s so I stopped there and waited in line. About ten minutes later it was my turn to order. I got a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich with a small raspberry frozen lemonade.

When I received my food. I stopped by a little store and some gum, a water bottle, and two magazines a seventeen magazine and a vogue magazine for the plane ride. I walked to my gate and sat down in a seat. I still had an hour to kill so grabbed my MacBook and started watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

As soon as one episode ended I noticed that people were starting to line up to get on the plan so I put away my laptop and pulled out my phone to text my mother as I was waiting in line.

Chandler: Hey momma bear, I am just about to board the plane. I will text you when we are about to take off.

Momma Bear: Okay. Be safe and have fun. I love you xo

Chandler: I love you more xo

Momma Bear: not possible ;) xo

Soon I was at the front of the line and I gave the lady my boarding pass and passport. She scanned my ticket and I made my way onto the plane. When my dad booked my flight I didn’t realize he bought me a first class seat. Wow I am really lucky.

I found my seat and sat down and pulled out my phone to text my dad.

Chandler: Hey dad. Just boarded the plane thank you so much for a first class seat! I love you so much xo

Papa Bear: No problem. Enjoy your flight. Love you and have fun xo

15 minutes later the flight attendant was telling me to turn my phone onto airplane mode. I quickly sent out a text to my mom that the plane was taking off and turned the phone onto airplane mode.

I grabbed the gum that I bought and put on my seat belt as I waited until the plane took off. 20 minutes later we were in the air.

Once the seat belt sign was turned off I started to look through the movie selection on the personal TV’s attached to the seats. As I looked through the selection I noticed that they had ‘The Proposal’ with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds one of my favourite movies. Not long after I was lost in the story line.

An hour and 45 minutes later the flight attendant was asking me what I wanted for dinner. I quickly looked through the menu and selected stake, mashed potatoes and carrots. 30 minutes later I received my dinner. Which was actually good for being plane food.

I still had five hours left so I decided to go to sleep for a little bit. I pulled out my phone and selected my one direction playlist. Listening to them sing as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

“Niall what are you doing it’s pouring rain outside?” I stated as he grabbed my hand and started to pull me further outside. “Come on” he said smirking as he stopped walking in the middle of the street near my dorm room “on your bucket list it says you want to kiss someone in the rain.” I looked into his blue eyes as he started to lean in. His left hand was caressing my cheek as his right hand pulled me closer to him lifting me up. And then it happened his lips touched mine and millions of fireworks exploded in my mind. Then all of the sudden we heard clicks and saw flashes. “Shit” Niall says as we pulled a part from the kiss. The paparazzi found us we are no longer a secret. Pretty soon the whole world is going to find out and I will be hated by all of the directioners….

3 hours later I woke up from my sleep. I still had two hours left so I decided to take out my laptop and watch the television show Hawaii 5 o. Before I knew it I had watched 3 episodes. Once I start watching the show I cant stop Steve McGarrett is just so hot.

I had 45 minutes left of the flight so I decided to put my laptop away and just listen to music until we land. I selected my Taylor Swift playlist and looked out the window. Before I knew it we were about to land. When we land in London it will be about 6:30am, but by the time I am through customs and get my luggage I should be out by 7:30am at the latest.

The plan landed at 6:30am. I turned on my phone and texted my family and Ali that I had arrived to London safe. I then texted Sophia

Chandler: Hey Sophia. I just landed. I will text you when I am at baggage claim.

Sophia: Okay Love! See you then xo

I grabbed my bag and started to make my way out of the plane. As I was making my way towards the customs when I heard a bunch of screaming. As I turned around to see why all these girls were screaming someone ran into me. Just as I was about to fall to the floor the stranger caught me in his arms. As I looked up to see who the stranger was all I could see were his bright blue eyes staring back at me. He smiled at me. Wait a second I recognize those eyes and smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you are reading my story. I want to know if you guys are enjoying it and if i should continue on.