Status: Just started writing this. Please comment and let me know what you think. I am open to any suggestions.

If It's Meant to Be It Will Be

Chapter 4- Am I Falling For You?

Chapter 4- Am I Falling For You?

"Oh" I stuttered out as I looked up into his blue eyes. Is that Niall Horan I thought as I studied his face?

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He asked in his adorable Irish accent as he looked into my light brown eyes.

"I've got to go." I said once we broke eye contact as I had noticed that my luggage had arrived at the luggage carousel.

"Wait" he yelled "your the girl from the Toronto concert! What’s your name?" He exclaimed happily.

I turned around smiling at him and said “Chandler."

He smiled and said "Chandler hopefully we will see each other very soon." He then turned towards his security guard as he was guided towards a black escalade before any more fans could realize who he was.

Once he was gone. I gathered up my luggage and texted Sophia.

Chandler: I'm waiting at the luggage carousel. It's post 9.

Sophia: Okay love! I will be there in a couple of minutes. See you soon.

Once I read the text I put my phone in my bag and waited.

A couple of minutes later I heard my name being called so I turned around. That’s when I noticed that Sophia was here. But she wasn't alone she was hold hand with Liam Payne. No it can't be. I know she said that she was picking her boyfriend up from the airport. Wait does that mean her boy friend is Liam. From the text conversations she told me that Liam was her favourite member in the band.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked up to her and gave her a big hug as I said "it's so nice to finally meet you in person." She gave me a big hug back and said, "It's so nice to finally meet you too" As soon as we pulled apart from the hugs she smiled at me and said, "Oh, this is my boyfriend Liam. Liam this is my roommate Chandler."

Liam smiled at me and said, "It's nice to meet you love. Soph has told me you guys have been texting for a while. I also heard from the grape vine that Niall is your favourite." he said laughing as he gave me a big hug.

"It's so nice to meet you as we'll" I replied smiling

"Chan let me help you with your luggage." she said as she grabbed one of my bags and began to lead me towards her parked car.

Once we got to the car we put the luggage into the trunk and got in. Liam sat in the front with Sophia as I got into the back.

" I just have to drop Liam off at his flat. He lives 10 minutes away from the dorms. I hope that's okay?" She asked as she started to pull out of the parking lot. "That's perfectly fine." I replied smiling as I stared out the window.

As we drove through London I was totally mesmerized by everything around me from the red double decker buses to the red telephone booths. It was so beautiful I can't believe I'm going to be living here.

Not long after we left the airport we arrived at Liam's flat. Liam turned around before he got out of the car and said, "It was so nice to meet you. I'm sure we will be seeing you soon. I'm sure I can set you up with Niall" as he winked at me smiling.

I looked at him smiling and replied, "I'm sure I will be seeing you a lot even more so if you can work your match making skills!"

He started to laugh then he leaned over the consul and gave Sophia a kiss goodbye. Once he got out of the car I hopped into the front seat.

10 minutes later we pulled up to the dorm rooms. It honestly looked like a castle. Pinch me I must be dreaming I thought. We parked the car and got my luggage out of the trunk and headed through the front doors.

As soon as we walked in we were greeted "Hello welcome the dorm rooms my name is Mrs. Morrison. What is your name love so I can check you in and you can get the keys to your room."

"Chandler Morton" I replied smiling. "Okay, you are in room 410. Your room is facing the clock tower." She said as she looked up from the computer. “Thank you." we both replied as the lady gave me my keys as well as my welcome package. "The elevators are just down the hall and to the right." she said smiling returning to the paperwork on her desk.

We headed towards the elevator linking arms. We both smiled and laughed as we both said at the same time "I think we are going to be best friend."

Once we reached the elevator I pushed the up button and we waited for the elevator. Seconds later it arrived and we pilled in pushing the number 4 button. I minute later we heard a ding signaling that we had arrived on the floor.

The doors opened and we stepped on to the floor. As we walked down the hallway I noticed that we were at the end of the hall. We stopped at door 410. Sophia turned to me and said smiling as she put the key in the door and turned "welcome to your new home" as she pushed open the door.

The room was pretty big for a dorm room. It was an open concept that had two double beds, a huge walk in closet with a couple of dressers, two desks, and a long side table between the two beds. It also had a small kitchen area, a small sitting room with a couch, TV, and a couple single chairs. It also had a small bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower/bath.

As I was looking around Sophia said, “I hope you don’t mind but I already designed the bedroom” as she pushed open the door to the bedroom from the open spaced kitchen and sitting space. “Wow its beautiful” I said when I saw the room “I love it.” I walked over to Sophia and gave her a big hug.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it was 9:00am. So we decided to walk around the city so that I could explore my new home after I had changed into better clothes. I decided to wear a sundress with flower designs, a beige jacket, with nude pumps. I also grabbed my black purse and Victoria Beckham sunglasses. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=148906159)

I put on my jacket and waited for Sophia at the front door. As I was waiting I decided to scroll through my twitter timeline and saw that both Liam and Niall had tweeted this morning.

@NiallOfficial: I think I found her!

@Real_Liam_Payne: Finally got to see my girl and meet a new friend in the process.

I decided to tweet.

@Chandler_xo: About to explore my new home with @sophia_xo #London #England

She came into the room looking at her phone. “I just got a text from Liam, he said the boys are going to a pub tonight and was wondering if we wanted to go?” “Sure” I replied smiling “It sounds like fun.”

Soon we were out the door and stepping out into the busy London streets. Our first stop of the day was Buckingham Palace. I wanted a picture with Sophia so we decided to ask teenager to take our picture together. We linked arms and posed in front of the palace. For the second picture together we decided to have Sophia jump on my back. They were both really good pictures so we both decided to post the picture to instagram. I decided to post the picture with our arms linked together, where as Sophia posted the picture with her on my back.

@Chandler_xo: Buckingham Palace helped us realize we want to become princesses. Prince Harry where are you?
@Sophia_xo: Buckingham Palace with @Chandler_xo #typicaltouristphoto

Liam liked Sophia’s picture and then requested to follow me. I clicked accept and he liked my photo as well as comment on my photo

@fakeliampayne: Tell Soph that I will be her prince charming!

I told Sophia and she just looked at me and laughed and decided to text Liam. It was 10:30 so we decided to stop at a coffee shop and get some breakfast. I ordered a bagel with cream cheese and a Chai Tea Latte. Sophia got an English muffin and a Chai Tea Latte to drink. Once we got our food we found a table and sat down.

While we were eating Sophia got a text from Liam saying that he showed my pictures from instagram to Niall. Niall told Liam that I was the girl from the concert and was wondering how Liam knew me. Liam then told him that I was Sophia’s roommate.

Not even a minute after Sophia finished reading me the text from Liam I got a follow request from Niall on instagram. As soon as I accepted the request he liked the picture from today.

Sophia’s phone beeped signaling that she got another text from Liam. “Liam said that Niall said he can’t wait to meet you again tonight at the pub.” “Tell him I can’t wait either.” I told Sophia taking a drink from my latte.

Once we finished eating we headed towards the clock tower. As we were walking Sophia said, “It seems that Niall really likes you.” I replied, “He doesn’t really know me. And why would he like me.” “He likes you because you are kind, thoughtful and not to mention beautiful. Any guy would be lucky to have you.” She said as she pulled me into a hug. “Please stop being so insecure.” She added. “What do you think I should do about Niall?” I asked, “This is the first time any guy has showed interest in me.” I added. “You should just be yourself, don’t try to be someone your not just to impress him. Too many girls are fake around them.” “Oh my gosh, I’m nervous now.” I said giving her a worried look. “Don’t worry love I will be there for you. Plus before we go to the pub I can invite Eleanor and Perrie over to the dorm and we can help each other get ready.” “That sounds like a really good idea.”

With that we arrived at Big Ben. I pulled out my cannon power shot camera and started to take pictures of the clock tower, and Sophia. After a couple of shots Sophia took the camera and took some pictures of me. As we were asking a teenager to take our picture she recognized Sophia. She asked Sophia for a picture and then took our picture together. We linked arms again and made funny faces at the camera. We also made funny gestures with are hands as we smiled for the picture.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 12:00 so we decided to stop for some lunch at a local café before we would go to the London Eye. We walked into the small café and found a booth and sat down. When the waitress came over we both ordered a bacon, lettuce, tomato, and cheese sandwich with lemonade. I pulled out my phone and decided to text my mother.

Chandler: Hey momma bear! Your probably still sleeping but I just wanted to let you know that I love London so far. Sophia is so nice and our dorm room is amazing. We are planning to go to a pub tonight with a couple of her friends.

Once I finished sending the text, I put my phone in my bag. “So how are you liking London so far?” she asked smiling at me. “I love it already! I can’t believe I am going to be living here for the next couple of years.” I replied smiling back at her. A couple minutes later our food arrived.

At 12:30 we finished eating and started our walk towards the London Eye. When we got there we noticed that there was a line so we headed towards the ticket booth and bought our ticket. We then headed towards the line there were about 20 people ahead of us in line. About 15 minutes later we were in a booth waiting for it to start moving. “wow” is gasped as I looked at London from this angle “Its so beautiful.” “It is amazing.” Replied Sophia as she took out her phone to take a picture. She ended up taking a picture of me looking out the glass staring at the scenery and posting it on instagram and twitter.

@sophia_xo: Looks like @Chandler_xo is loving London already and she has only been her for 5 hours! #roommate #London #beautiful

Once the London eye stopped we got off and headed towards a double decker bus to head home. “Can you take a picture of me?” I asked Sophia as I handed her my phone. “Sure” she replied. I stood up and opened my arms and smiled at the camera, as she got the top part of the bus and Big Ben in the background. I decided to post that picture on both twitter and instagram with the caption:

@Chandler_xo: Having the time of my life! #BigBen #DoubleDeckerBus #London #England

Just as I was about to put my phone away I got a notification saying that both Liam and Niall were now following me on twitter. Suddenly my phone beeped signaling that I got a text. I looked at it and noticed that it was from Ali.

Ali: Do you want to explain why both Liam and Niall are following you on twitter and instagram?

I laughed as I read the text and showed Sophia “What should I say to that?” I asked. “Here, pass me the phone?” she asked. I passed her my phone and she began typing a message back. Once she was done typing she showed me.

Chandler: My roommate Sophia is dating Liam. I met Liam this morning at the airport. He is trying to play matchmaker for Niall and I haha. A group of us are going to a pub later tonight!

“Ooh that’s perfect.” I said as I hit send. A couple minutes later we were at the bus stop out side of the dorms and headed inside. “I’m going to have a quick nap” I said as I yawned. “Okay. I will just be on my laptop. The girls are coming over around 5:00. We are going to have pizza and do each other’s make up and hair. We are meeting the boys at the pub at 8:00pm.” She said as she grabbed her laptop and walked to the sitting room.

I looked at the clock beside my bed and saw that it was 1:30. Meaning I had 3 and a half hours before the girls were coming over. I went into the closet and unpacked my luggage quickly before grabbing a light grey and purple Stanley cup LA kings t-shirt and a pair of black short shorts to bed. I then walked to my bed and set an alarm for 3:30pm falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

2 hours later I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I rolled over in bed and grabbed my phone noticing that I had a couple of text messages.

Ali: OMG I am so freaking happy for you! Let me know how things go!

Momma Bear: I am so happy that you are enjoying your self. Katie said something about both Liam and Niall following you on instagram and twitter? What is that about?

Papa Bear: I hope you are enjoying London so far. The guys asked me today at training camp how you liked it.

I just realized that I forgot to tell you. My father is a part owner of the Los Angeles Kings . Meaning we live in LA in the winter and during the summer we live 45 minutes away from Toronto. During the winter I would always babysit for a couple of the players on the team. They were all like my older brothers. Good luck to my future boyfriend haha.

Momma Bear: haha they are both following me! Sophia is dating Liam, so I met him this morning when she came and picked me up from the airport. Also I think they are both trying to set me up with Niall.

Papa Bear: I love it here already. And tell the guys that I can’t wait to see them during my Christmas break.

I decided to get out of bed and change into lulu lemon yoga pants and a victoria secret tank top. I walked out of the closet and joined Sophia in the sitting room. When I walked into the room I noticed that Sophia was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. “I love this show” I exclaimed as I sat down on the couch. “Me too” she said laughing at my reaction. It was 3:50 meaning that the girls will be here in an hour and a bit.

We watched two more episodes once those episodes were done we decided to turn off the TV seeing as it was 4:50. The girls should be here any minute. Seconds later we heard a knock at the door. Sophia walked to the door and answered it letting the two girls walk in. They immediately walked over to me and gave me a big hug. “You must be Chandler, I’m Eleanor.” “And I’m Perrie.” “Its so nice to meet you both.” I replied. We all decided to sit on the couch and talk as we wait for the pizza to arrive.

“So how are you liking London so far?” asked Eleanor. “I love it already. I’ve only been here for not even a day yet and I’ve met so many amazing people.” I said smirking at the girls. “So you’re the girl Niall apparently wont shut up about? Zayn phoned me to complain that your all he could talk about after the Toronto show. I can totally see why you’re beautiful” said Perrie. I immediately started to blush. I cannot believe that he talked about me that much.

“You may even be the next one direction girlfriend!” said Eleanor winking at me. Causing my face to turn redder making all the girls laugh. “So do you like Niall?” asked Perrie. “I think so, I mean I don’t really know him. Only what the media portrays him as” I replied.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door signaling that the pizza was here. Sophia and I walked to the door and paid for the pizza splitting the cost. We grabbed the pizza boy and walked into the kitchen where Perrie and Eleanor were setting the table and pouring everyone a glass of sangria.

We all sat around the table grabbing a slice of pizza. Sophia grabbed her glass and signaled that she wanted to make a toast “here’s to making new friends and possible boyfriends” we all tapped glasses and began eating.

20 minutes later we were done eating and heading to the bedroom to start getting ready. We all walked into the closet and started picking out clothes. “Chandler you should wear this.” Said Eleanor pointing to a dress that I owned it was a tight black long sleeve shirt that showed cleavage and a short flower skirt. She then pointed to my nude pumps and black clutch. “Perfect” I said smiling. I went to Sophia’s side of the closet and picked out a blue victoria secret wrap dress for Sophia. “What do you think of this?” I asked her. “I love it thanks.” She replied grabbing the dress from my hand and brining it into the bedroom.

I noticed that Perrie was looking at my turquoise lace high low dress with my black pumps. “You can wear that tonight if you want.” I suggested smiling at her. “Thank you so much.” She said running and hugging me. Now all we need to do is pick out some thing for Eleanor.
I walked to my side of the closet and found the perfect dress for her. It was a red V-neck sleeveless high waist asymmetrical chiffon dress with my black pumps. I called her over and showed her the outfit. “OMG, that’s perfect. No wonder you want to be in fashion you have perfect taste.” She said giving me a big hug.

We then did each other’s make up and hair. Eleanor French braided one side of my hair and connects it with a bun as Perrie curled Sophia’s. After Eleanor did my hair she started on my make up. Once I was done I started to do Eleanor’s hair and make up. I decided to straighten Eleanor’s hair. Once Perrie was done Sophia’s hair and make up. Sophia started to curl Perrie’s hair and I did her make up. Once we were done we decided that we wanted a group shot so we put our phones on a timer we linked arms and smiled. That one is diffidently going on instagram we all said at the same time.
@Chandler_xo: First Girls Night Out in London with @sophia_xo @perrieeele @eleanorj92

@perrieeele: Possible addition to the one direction girlfriend club? @Chandler_xo @sophia_xo @eleanorj92

@eleanorj92: Love the new member to the group already. What do you think @perrieeele @sophia_xo

@sophia_xo: Start of a very good friendship! @perrieeele @Chandler_xo @eleanorj92

We left the dorm at 7:35 seeing the pub was a 15-minute walk from the dorms. We arrived at the pub just in time. As soon as I walked to the table with the girls Niall looked at me and gave me a smile as he said, “We meet again.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to keep saying this but please comment and let me know what you think. Are the chapters too long? Thank you to those who are reading my story.