Status: Just started writing this. Please comment and let me know what you think. I am open to any suggestions.

If It's Meant to Be It Will Be

Chapter 5- First Night In A New Country

I had to change some things- her father’s name is now Matt and is the part owner of the Los Angeles Kings after he retired a couple of years ago. Also in this story David Beckham has a Daughter named Blakely who is Chandler’s age.

Chapter 5- First Night In A New Country

I smiled at Niall as Sophia started to introduce me to the group as we sat down at the table. The girls making sure that I got the seat right next to Niall. Once she reached Niall she winked at me. “Niall this is Chandler, but I am sure you already knew that.” She said as she winked in our direction. My face started to turn red as everyone at the table smirked. Just as I was about to say “Nice to officially meet you.”

Harry burst out saying, “Wait a second, you’re the girl from the Toronto concert? You were with the pretty blonde at the end of the catwalk?” I looked must have looked shocked that he would remember, there must have been thousands of girls at that concert.

“Ya man. I finally found her.” Niall said as he gave Harry a fist bump. “Thank God” muttered Louis under his breath.

Zayn looked at me smiling and said “your all he would talk about for days after that concert.” “It was guys, I need to find that girl. She is so beautiful. Help me find her. Should I tweet about her, maybe she will know I am talking about her.” Interrupted Louis trying to imitate Niall’s voice.

“Guys, common. Seriously” he said as his cheeks started to turn red from embarrassment “you weren’t suppose to tell her that.” I looked over at him and gave him a smile to make sure he knew that it was fine. “Its nice to officially meet you, I heard you went through a lot of trouble to make sure it happened.” I said smiling him.

“Well you’re too beautiful, I just had to get to know you.” He replied smirking, which made me start to blush. Sophia over heard what Niall said as well as everyone else at the table, she gave me an encouraging smile. “Laying it on a little thick?” asked Louis giving him a smirk. “Leave him alone” said Eleanor as she hit Louis on the arm laughing. “I think they would look cute together!” said Perrie as she nodded her head in our direction. “Ya Niall, we need a new member in the one direction girlfriends club” added Eleanor smiling.

“Seriously” exclaimed Niall “can you let me have a conversation with her before you pressure us into dating?” “Fine.” They all replied rolling their eyes. “But don’t mess it up Niall, she is perfect from what Perrie has told me” said Zayn smiling at me. They all got up and walked to a different table leaving just Niall and I in the booth. But before they all left the girls all gave me big encouraging smiles.

“Finally, I though they would never leave.” Niall said as he put his arm around my shoulder. “So what do you want to know?” I asked him. We sat there and were talking about anything we could think of. Talking and sitting there with him felt normal like we had known each other for a while. “So” he asked, “what do your parents do for a living?”

" Well my father is the part owner of the LA Kings. I was born in California when my father was playing for the kings. He retired when I was 14 years old. Once he retired he because the part owner and my mother is a stay at home mother. She took care of us and the house when my father was away at hockey."

"Why were you at the Toronto concert then?"

"Oh during the summer we live in a small town 45 minutes away from Toronto. "

"My turn to ask a question“ I said just as he was about to ask me another one.

"One of your favourite celebrities that you have met?"

"David Beckham."

"Isn't David awesome! Have you've met Victoria and the kids?" I asked happy that he knew David.

"Wait you've met David Beckham?" Asked Niall confused.

"Ya" I replied shrugging my shoulders "he played for the galaxy when my dad played for the kings so we met them at a family function for the teams. Then my dad and David became best friends. So I have known the family for over 8 years now. His daughter Blakely is my age and we are best friends. "

"I've only met David a couple of times but Louis would be very jealous of you. He loves Beckham."

"I was actually invited to David's charity football game in a couple weeks. Would you guys like to come with me? I am staying over at their house that weekend to hang out with Blakely and the family."

“You should go ask the boys.” He said standing up and grabbing my hand and walking to the direction of the boy’s table.

“Well would you look at that? They are holding hands” Louis smirked as he noticed Niall holding my hand.

“Niall told me to tell you that I got invited to David Beckham’s charity football match in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if you guys wanted to come with me?” I asked looking around the table.

“You know David Beckham?” asked Liam and Louis shocked. “Ya, they are a family friend plus Blakely is my best friend.” I said smiling. “I know I would love too go.” Stated Louis giving me a big hug. “Me too” everyone chimed in.

“We were just about to order more drinks.” Said Harry looking at us as we sat down in the booth “do you guys want one?”

“ Ill have a beer, what do you want?” Niall said directing the last part to me. “Can I have a green apple Smirnoff ice?” I said pulling out my wallet to pay Harry who was going to the bar to grab the drinks, but Niall beat me too it. “I’ve got it.” He said as he grabbed my hand under the table to hold. “Thanks” I whispered to him as I leaned into his body.

A couple of minutes later Harry was back at the table with everyone’s drinks. Liam lifted his drink in the air signaling a toast “To making new friends.” He said as everyone lifted their drinks and taking a drink.

After a couple of sips I put my drink down and looked around the table and noticed that everyone was talking, and laughing just having a good time. My first day in London has been amazing, and I can’t believe the friends I am making. “What are you thinking about?” asked Niall as he noticed that I had zoned out.

“Just how much I love London already, and the friends I am making.” I said smiling at him.
“Well hopefully we will be more than friends!” he said looking down at me and smiling.

“What is so special about me?” I asked him insecure. “Well you’re a beautiful women, you are also an amazing person, who is kind, and smart. Any guy would be lucky to be your boyfriend. Hopefully I am that guy. I would love to show you everyday how special you are.” He whispered in my ear causing me to blush. “I would really like that.” I whispered back. “How about we go to the London Fair tomorrow night?” he asked with a hopeful look in his eye. “I would love to go with you.” I replied smiling at him. “It’s a date then.”

I pulled out my phone to look at the time it was 11:30pm. After I looked at the time Niall grabbed my phone and put his number in it. He then said, “We need a picture together.” He opened up the camera and took a picture of us both smiling. “Perfect” he said as we both looked at the picture. “Your instagram is private right?” “Yes, I only have people I know. Why?” I asked him confused. “Post the picture on Instagram and tag me.” He said as he handed me back his phone.

“Okay. Help me come up with a caption.” I said. I opened the instagram app and selected the picture of us.

@Chandler_xo: maybe prince charming do exist ! @niallhoran

“Haha perfect caption.” Niall said laughing as he got the notification. “Why are you laughing Niall?” questioned Harry confused. “Oh Chandler posted the picture we took together on instagram and the caption was funny.
“I want a picture too.” Whined Harry as he pouted in my direction. “Me too.” Chimed Liam, Louis and Zayn. “How about I get someone to take a picture of all of us together?” I asked the group. “Sounds good.” We found a waitress to come take the picture of us sitting in the booth smiling. Everyone wanted me to send the picture to them so I got their numbers and created a group chat.

“I call dibs on posting the picture.” Shouted Harry smiling at me as everyone else groaned.

@harrystyles: Pub night with the lads and lasses.

Sophia noticed that I was getting really tired, so she nudged Liam and whispered to him. Sophia looked at the group and said “Chandler and I are going to go leave now.” We all got up from sitting down in the booth and started saying goodbye to everyone.

I gave Louis a hug first, when I was hugging him he whispered in my ear “you will fit in wonderful with the family.” I smiled at him as we pulled out of the hug. Eleanor was next “It was so nice to meet you. We will have to make plans to hang out soon.” She said as she gave me a big hug. Perrie ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug as she said, “If you ever need anything Zayn and I are always here for you love.”

Next was Zayn I gave him a big hug and as I was hugging he said “You are perfect for Nialler, you’re the girl he has been waiting for. If you ever need anything just call or text me.” “Thank you so much.” I said as we pulled apart from the hug. Next in the line to hug was Harry. He grabbed me into a tight hug and whispered in my ear “It was awesome to meet you. Any chance your cousin is single and ready to mingle.” He asked smirking at me. “Haha” I laughed “ She is definitely single and ready to mingle. You interested?” I asked. “Could you ask he if she would be interested on an date when she comes and visits you?” he asked. “I will text you when I get an answer.”

Just as I was going to give Liam a hug he told me that he was going to drive us home because he didn’t want us taking the bus home this late at night. I gave him a thankful smile. I turned to Niall about to give him a hug when he said that he was getting a ride home with Liam. He grabbed my hand as we walked out of the pub towards Liam’s escalade. Once we reached the vehicle he opened the door for me “What A gentle man.” I said as I got into the back of the vehicle, Niall following behind me.

Once everyone was in the car, we made our way to the dorm rooms the whole time Niall was holding my hand. It just felt right holding his hand. Once we pulled up the dorm rooms. They walked us up to our door. Once we opened the door Sophia and Liam started to say their good byes. Suddenly Niall pulled me into a big hug as he said “It was so good to meet you tonight. See you tomorrow.” As he pulled away from the hug, I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then both Liam and Niall left the room.

Sophia and I locked the door and started to take off our shoes. I looked at the clock in the kitchen and saw that it was 12:30. We both walked to the closet and grabbed pajamas and headed to the washroom to get ready for bed.

20 minutes later we were both laying in bed. “So what did you think of Niall?” asked Sophia. “He was so much more then what the media portrays him.” I replied. “So did he ask you out on a date?” “OMG yes! We are going to the London Fair tomorrow night” I said excited. “ No way! I am so happy for you.” She said as he hopped into bed and gave me a big hug. I only had known her for a day but she was already starting to become my best friend. “I think the whole group planned to go to the fair tomorrow too.” She added. She got out of my bed and walked back to hers. “That’s fine I enjoyed tonight with everyone” I said.

I grabbed my phone from the side table and texted my parents goodnight. I then decided to text Ali and Blakely.

Ali: Things went amazing tonight. I have a date tomorrow night. Oh by the way Harry is interested in you and wants to know if you want to go on a date with him when you come and visit.

Blakely: Hey gorgeous, you still in LA or are you in England. Just moved to London. We need to catch up if you are in town.

Just as I was put my phone on the table to go to sleep my phone vibrated signaling a text message. When I looked at it I saw that it was from Niall.

Niall Horan: Goodnight Beautiful. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.

I drifted off to sleep with a big smile on my face after reading the text.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to everyone who is reading. Please comment and let me know what you think I would love to hear it.