‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Who are you?

Before she knew it and could process it, Steve and the man were fighting. She didn't move, instead she stood there like a fool watching them throw blows at each other. It seemed like Steve was having a hard time due to leaving his Sheild back at the house. What do I do? How do i stop this? Ava took a step into the street and stopped.

Steve went flying into a near by truck and the man was now making his way towards her, I should run, why aren't my feet moving? Why am I not running!. He stood a few feet away from her, his gun in one hand and his other hand clentched into a tight fist.

Her heart pounded in her chest as he rose the gun, her mouth opened and closed. Steve sluggishly stared to get up, her mind wirled in circle. She was going to die. "Please don't." She spoke causing him to tilt his head, his eyes staring at her as if searching for something. "Please don't kill me." She said fully causing him to take a few more steps closer.

They were about a foot away from each other now, she could see his blue eyes behind his messy hair. They held confusion, anger, and something else that she couldn't figure out. Her hands trembled at her sides and her breathing was fast, if the world was silent he would be able to hear her heart pounding in her chest.

"Kto ty?" He spoke, his voice filled with confusion.

Ava shook her head. "What does that mean?" She watched him. It looked as if he was battling within himself. She took a step forward but he raised his gun.

"Skazhi mne, kto ty yest'!" This time his voice was raised but just below a yell, her eyes scanned behind him to see Steve making his way to them.

"Please, I don't know what your saying." By now tears were welling up in her eyes, making her vision watery. "I don't understand."

Before he could act or say something else, Steve tackled him to the ground knocking the gun from his hand. "Ava, Run!" She stood there for a second, watching as they struggled against each other. But soon her feet started to move and she was running in the opposite direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kto ty?- who are you?
Skazhi mne, kto ty yest'!- Tell me who you are!

Awe....

I hope you enjoyed this update :)