Status: In Process

Chicago Is so Two Years Ago

Potter Stinks

"Lighten up Ced, don't listen to El, she's a buzz kill," Gregory told him, laughing at me. I looked away, avoiding Gregory, as I noticed Harry coming down the hallway. "HERE COMES POTTER!" Gregory shouted, also noticing him. I watched as Gregory left the group and approached the entrance of the courtyard to prevent Harry from entering.

"Hey Ellie, I'm sorry that Gregory's such an ass. I'll make sure to have a talk with him; he shouldn't talk to you like that." Cedric moved his arm and squeezed my thigh, looking up at me. I looked down as he was in my lap; I smiled and moved his hair out of his eyes. You could say that I have forgiven Cedric, even though he still has not broken it off with Cho. I was a little let down, but I understood that he was very stressed about the tri-wizard tournament. If Cedric wins or even loses his entire life will be turned upside down.

"Thank you Cedric." He kept feeling up my thigh and I knew I had to stop him because the guys could be watching. "Stop it!" I whispered, Cedric laughed and moved his arm back.

We both watched as Gregory said, "Like the badge?" to Harry.

"Excuse me..." Harry sighs trying to get through, everyone laughs.

Harry forced his way through and entered the courtyard to approach Cedric. Gregory and a few other Hufflepuffs followed Harry as he reached our group. Noticing him, Cedric sat up quickly as Craig laughed out, "Oh hey Harry, read the badge!" Everyone in the group busted out laughing while Cedric smiled, trying not to laugh.

"Can I have a word?" Harry asks.

"Alright."

"You stink Potter," Craig laughs out again.

"HARRY POTTER SMELLS!" Gregory shouts as Cedric gets up and looks back to smile at us, finally letting out a lighthearted laugh. Cedric and Harry stepped aside to have a private conversation. We all figured it was about something important, like the tournament and the first task. "Come on Ced... Come on Ced, leave him, he's not worth it!"

"Would you two be quiet!"

"READ THE BADGES POTTER!" Craig yells, avoiding the comment I made.

"Would you two just shut up," I demanded looking between the both of them. I finally got up and left the group, being fed up with their bullying. This was typical coming from Gregory, but it was totally unexpected when Craig started chiming in. I hated that some of the Hufflepuff guys acted differently when within groups and then with separate people. I decided to sit at another stone bench which was a across the courtyard from Cedric and his friends, I was literally fed up with everyone today.

"Potter stinks!" I heard Craig and Gregory chant from across the courtyard with some other Hufflepuff guys. I rolled my eyes and watched as Cedric returned to his group of friends. I watched as he looked around and noticed I was sitting alone, across from the group. He turned away and approached me with a confused look upon his face.

"Ellie, what's wrong, are you okay?" Cedric asked, sitting next to me.

"No, I'm not okay!"

"Who was it? Craig, Gregory?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #12: The badges were made by Gregory Munslow and he created them so that they would flash between the phrases "Support Cedric Diggory -- The Real Hogwarts Champion" in luminous red letters and "Potter Stinks" in glowing green letters.