Status: In Process

Chicago Is so Two Years Ago

Gabriel Truman

“Really?”

“Ellie, if he doesn’t break up with her soon promise me you won’t wait on for him forever. Cedric is a nice guy and all, but he shouldn’t promise you things and then make you his second choice,” Susan told me, holding onto my hand. I knew she was right; I should not let Cedric treat me this way for much longer. If he wants to be with me he has to break it off with Cho very soon or I am out of the picture.

“I promise!”

“Now, go over there and make him jealous!” Hannah laughed.

All of us laughed together until I nodded and began to approach Cedric’s group for the second time. I looked back at Susan and Hannah; they both smiled giving me the thumbs up. I knew they were my girls who supported me; all they wanted was for me to be happy and to have a little fun. Everyone in Cedric’s group glanced at me as I rejoined them, this time I stood by a guy within Hufflepuff who I did not know. I knew this was what was going to make Cedric really jealous, regretting to choose me when he had the chance.

“Hey! How are you doing?” I asked the guy who was much taller than Cedric.

“Good, how are you?”

“I’m doing pretty well. What’s your name?” I smiled, knowing Cedric was watching us.

“Gabriel Truman. And how about you?”

“I’m Ellie Urquart. So, what year are you in?”

“I’m a seventh year!”

“Oh, so are you entering your name into the goblet?”

“Yeah, I’m thinking about it,” He answered.

“Well, I think you should totally do it, you look pretty fit. I believe you would do so well in the tournament, better than anyone here!” I flirted, smiling at him, as he smiled back. In the corner of my eye I noticed Cedric was looking over at us, I could not help but smile at myself for my accomplishment. He was jealous, just as I knew he would be.

"You look pretty sex-"

“Hey, Gabe!” I heard Cedric call out.

“What?” Cedric approached us, I watched as he pushed me out of the way so he could stand in front of Gabriel. I looked at the both of them and noticed they had tension, it was almost as if they were about to fight. “What do you want?” Gabriel asked again.

“What did you say to her?”

“None of your business!”

“Guys, calm down!” I called out, pushing myself in-between them.

“What did you say?”

“Cedric, please!”

“Would you back off,” Gabriel told Cedric, trying to push him away.

“Hey, guys! What’s the problem?” Craig stepped in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #9: Gabriel Truman is a seventh year Hufflepuff and one of the school's prefects, he is considered to be one of the most attractive out of the upperclassmen.