Status: this is for a contest

Twist in My Story

Chapter 5

"Well, the movies over, I think I'm ready for bed,"

He practically jumps up and turned the tv off, "Okay."

He went towards the bed room me trailing behind him, "Uhmmm... Can I borrow a pair of sweats or something?" it's a normal question for most people to ask their best friend, but i felt as if I am over stepping that invisible line again.

"Of course, they're gonna be big on you though," Jax is Six foot tall, average weight for his height, not thin, not fat, not buil just average, but just average was perfect for me, minus me being 5'3 and average for a female my height.

He hands me a pair of blue plaid sweat pants, flannel, I held them up, "Haha their gonna eat you," he starts dying of laughter.

"It's not funny," I pretend to storm off to the bathroom.

I change quickly, taking off my cardigan reveling my black tank top, and tired the stings in the pants as tight as they'd go so they would stay up on my hips.

When I finally make it back to the bedroom he has the lamps on both oak wood night stand turned on, the tv on, the main light off and outs surging the basic cable channels.

"How are you laying on top of the blankets, it's cold as shit in here," I am shivering with my arms crossed in front of me still standing on his side of the bed.

"Well," he taps the other side of the bed, "Come lay down, you kinda look cute in those sweats, you can keep them, if you weren't here I'd b be in boxers any way," he is just smiling at me, and it feels great, but not right.

"Your insane," I curl up under the blanket which is a pale blue and feels feathered.

"I'm also like a walking heater I'm never really cold, come here," he threw his arm toward me and I can't help myself, wildest dreams doesn't even cover this one, more like lucid. I slide towards him and kind of hug him with one arm, he wraps his all the way around my waist, but when the embrace should be over he wasn't letting go.

My mind is fighting everything my heart is telling me, something about this, about us isn't right I just can't place it. So for the night I won't questing the good. He lightly kisses my forehead, making sure to not make eye contact with me, and slowly I drift into sleep, wrapped up with him.