Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 20

(SLEEPINGWITHCHEM)

Alan's p.o.v

Four months......

I really like my job here but it gets really awkward when someone notices my baby bump. I've had to explain to at least 5 people that I was actually capable of being pregnant. And now is only one of those times.

"So, your saying that there's actually a baby in there?" Cara asked. I nod and she giggles. "That's so cute!! How far along are you?!?"

"About four months. The baby's due sometime in December." She smiles brightly and I giggle at how exited she is.

"Who's the father?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I immediately lose my happy attitude. She notices my change and frowns.

"Is it not your boyfriends?"I shake my head as tears start to spill over. She coos and wraps her arms around me. I cry into her shoulder as she rubs my back.

"Alan?!?!?" I snap my head up and see austin with a bundle of roses and a very concerned face. I jump away from Cara and run into Austin's open arms, causing him to drop the pretty flowers on the ground to hold me.

"I missed you so much" I whispered into his shirt as i wrap myself around him. His chin rests on top of my head and he rubs my back.

"Baby what's wrong?" He whispers.

"I-i was talking to Cara about the baby and I remembered who's baby it is and I got really upset." I hiccup.

"It's okay. It's okay. Just remember that we will raise it to be better than its father." He says reassuringly and I nod.

"Hey, I kind of want to tell Aaron about the baby if that's okay. We can tell him it's mine if you want?" I nod my head and he smiles before leading me over to where Aaron is putting CDs on the shelves.

"Oh hey Austin. What's up?" He asks when he notices us.

"Nothing. We actually have something to tell you." Austin's arms wraps around my waist and lays on my bump, as he has done many times before.

"Okay. Shoot" Austin looks down at me and smiles brightly, never taking his eyes off me and he speaks.

"Me and Alan are going to have a baby!"

"Dude!! That's awesome! Do I get to be a uncle?" He asks the last part like a mother who is punishing her child. We both nod and he smiles brightly. He looks down at Austin's hand and his smile gets brighter.

"Can I touch it?" I nod and Aaron lays his hand gently on my bump. "Does it kick yet?"

"No. The doctor says anytime soon though. I can't wait!" Austin squeals at the end like a over excited fan girl.

This is the reason I love him.