Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 21

Austin's POV

Five months.......

"Austin, I'm back from work." I hear Alan call and I head to the livingroom and see him sitting on the couch, his eyes closed as he runs his hands over his stomach. I smile before kneeling infront of Alan and placing soft kisses on his stomach.

"Hey kitten." I say before giving Alan a quick kiss and kissing his stomach softly.

"And hello to you little one." I say quietly to the baby and I look up to see Alan smiling at me.

"You feel anything yet?" I ask as I sit next to him, allowing him to curl up in my side.

"No, but I'm excited to find out what we're having." He says with a small smile before placing his hand on his stomach. I place my hand over his before giving him a soft kiss.

"Come one kitten, I made dinner." I say, leading Alan into the kitchen.

Next day.....

"Austin, come on we have to get to my appointment." I hear Alan say and I look up to see my beautiful boyfriend sitting next to me and I smile.

"You excited to find out what your having?" I ask and Alan nods. Once I get changed and put my shoes on I take Alan's hand as we head out of the apartment. Since it is a nice day and the office isn't far, we decided to walk. When we get to the office I help Alan sit before signing him in.

"How's he doing?" The secretary asks, pointing to Alan.

"He's been doing good considering the circumstances." I say and she smile before looking back to the computer.

"Dr. Fuentes will be with you in a minute, I'm pretty sure he's just late because his husband is in a similar situation to Alan (I COULDN"T HELP MYSELF KELLIC = LIFE)" She says and I nod before sitting next to Alan. After another ten minutes or so Alan is getting cranky and thankfully Dr. Fuentes enters.