Sequel: 21

18

So Kiss Me Where I Lay Down

Image


Maylee Jae


"Jae, let's go explore." Austin whined through the bathroom door. He had woke me up at 7 a.m just to tell me to great ready for the day. I had obviously gotten up because I knew we were only spending one night in Ashland and then we were heading up to Portland which was a three and a half hour drive for a night but we had gone to bed pretty late last night.

"Gimme a break, Austin." I said to him. "I have to get ready. I can't go out looking like death."

"I'm sure you look fine." He said opening the door. He looked at me with a smile. "See? You look perfect."

"Austin I need five more minutes and then we can go." I smiled at him. He walked into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. I looked at him with wide eyes. I finished my makeup and pulled a beanie on my head to keep my hair from going crazy.

"So there is this little breakfast restaurant that the lady at the front desk suggested." I looked over at him. "I went to the gym before I woke you up."

"Hitting on the front desk lady?" I asked him with a smirk. He looked at me and shook his head quickly. "I'm teasing you."

"Rude." He said pretending to be hurt. I grabbed my shark varsity jacket and looked at him. I reached my hand out for him to grab and he took it with a smile.

"Let's go."

***


After we had lunch, we decided to walk around and do some shopping in the quaint shopping center that was near our hotel. I ended up buying a few items of clothing and a couple of necklaces and rings. Austin didn't buy a single thing that he could keep but he had had gotten us ice cream and lunch before we hit the road.

"I'm so full." I told Austin as we got into his car.

"I think we ate too much sugary shit from that little bake shop." He complained. I leaned my chair back a little and buckled up quickly. Austin started the car and before long we were on our way to Eugene.

"Sugary confections are my favorite though. I was on my phone when we made the plans to go and I found a shit ton of cupcake shops and places of edible desserts." I told him. "I also found a place that we absolutely need to go to."

"What is it called?"

"Voodoo Doughnuts." I squealed. He looked at me happily.

"Sounds like it will be awesome." Austin said laughing at my excitement. I turned on the radio for it to be background noise and smiled over at him as we got on the freeway.

"I hope you brought walking shoes." I said looking at his feet to see that he was wearing converse.

"I did." He looked at my feet. "Did you?"

"I did." I said putting my sunglasses on. "I came prepared to do a ton of walking."

"Well that's good. Not like you need it." Austin said. I turned to the window as I felt my cheeks grow warm.

"As if you need to go to the gym." I said looking at him. I reached over and grabbed his bicep and gave it a squeeze. "Although these are pretty nice."

"That's what going to the gym does." He laughed.

"I'll go with you at the next hotel." I told him. He glanced at me and nodded. "As long as I won't be a distraction."

"You're always a distraction."

***


The drive wasn't as long as I thought it would be and we arrived at the hotel a little after 7. We checked into the hotel and decided that Austin would go and get us something to eat so that I could shower and put on some comfortable clothing.

After my shower I decided to put on my sparkly leggings and one of my plaid tunic to wear until it was time to sleep. I had turned on some TV to drown out the silence as I waited for Austin to get back with out food. He told me that he would walk down the street to the pizza parlor and bring back a large pizza and some bread sticks.

"Honey, I'm home." He laughed. I heard the door close and Austin appeared with the food and a case of beer. "I got beer, too."

"I see that." I smiled. He came and sat down on his bed that was next to mine and opened up the pizza. He put the beer on the floor and handed me a beer. I opened it and drank some. "Providing a minor with alcohol, Austin?"

"I keep forgetting that you are only 18." Austin laughed. "I guess I will drink this myself."

"The hell you will." I laughed. I grabbed a piece of pizza and sat back down on my bed to eat it. I noticed that Austin was eating some wings and I looked over at him and raised my eye at him. I got up from where I was and grabbed a wing from him.

"They are super spicy." He told me. I shrugged and started to eat the boneless wing. Once I was finished with it, I felt like a fire breathing dragon.

"Holy hell. Are you trying to kill me?" I said as I chugged my beer down to escape from the burning that was happening in my mouth.

"I told you it was spicy." He shrugged.

"I could be a fire breathing dragon right now." I said looking over at him.

"Here." He said as he handed me a piece of chocolate. I put it in my mouth and sucked on it while he finished off the wings. I washed down the chocolate with another beer and continued to eat my pizza. I looked over at the side table and noticed that Austin had finished two beers as well.

"I want to cuddle." I told Austin as I finished my pizza.

"What?" Austin asked me as if he had trouble hearing what I said. I looked over at him and finished off my beer. I tossed the third can onto the side table and went over to Austin's bed. I grabbed the pizza box and tossed it onto the bed that I was just on.

"You heard me." I whispered as I climbed onto the bed with him. He looked at me as I laid down next to him. He put his arm behind me and held me to his side.

"This is nice." Austin whispered. I was not expecting him to talk at all but when he did I was glad that he did. I don't know what had urged me to do anything but maybe it was the alcohol that told me to straddle him and that is exactly what I did. "What are you doing?"

"I like you, Austin." I told him. His hands went to my waist and he looked at me as I straddled him. I sat up a little bit and grabbed the bottom of his shirt to pull it off of him. Once I had gotten the shirt off over his head, he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"I like you, too Jae." He said. His voice was rough as he spoke.

"Austin." I whispered. He grunted and looked up at me as if to ask me what. I stared at him as I tried to find the words to say. I didn't want to come off needy but I wanted him. I said the first two words that came to mind. "Fuck me."

As soon as those words left my mouth, he wasted no time before he sat up and started to kiss me passionately and with such an eagerness. I pulled my top off over my head and he started to kiss down my neck until he got to my breasts. He placed a kiss over the covered skin and his left hand pressed against the small of my back as his lips continued to kiss along my breasts. He placed a kiss on my lips and I stood up to remove my leggings. Austin looked over my body as I dropped the leggings onto the ground.

"You are so beautiful, Maylee." Austin said as he sat up. His hands found my hips and he pulled me closer to him. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his. I stood back up and looked down at him.

"Stand." I told him. He did as I told him and I quickly I pulled down the jogging pants that he was wearing. I smirked at his black Calvin Klein underwear. He removed his briefs as I removed my lacy black panties and matching bra. I climbed back onto the bed and crawled on my knees but Austin stopped me by grabbing my hips.

"Ready?" He whispered. I nodded my head in response and before I knew what was happening, he had pushed into me causing me to press my head against the bed and let out a moan. As he continued at the pace he had started, I gripped the sheets around my head and held them tightly. He stopped and moved away from me. "Get on top."

"Okay." I said softly as he laid down on the bed. I got on top of him and started to move my hips against him. He shut his eyes tightly and his head fell back against the bed.

"Keep going." He said as I stopped to position my knees better. He pushed me off of him and I fell back onto the bed. He positioned himself at me entrance and pulled my legs up against my body. He leaned against me practically folding me in half. He thrusted into me as if his life depended on it and I was enjoying it.

"Fuck." I moaned as his thrusts started to get sloppy. He climaxed and my legs fell to his sides. Both our breathing was erratic and he was covered in a light layer of sweat. He moved away from me and laid down next to me.

"Wow." He whispered. I looked over at him with a smile. He lazily turned his head to me and smiled in return. "Be my girlfriend."

"What?" I asked him as I sat up to look at him.

"Maylee Jae, be my girlfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Maylee's Outfit
Maylee's Pjs

Also special thanks to Forgetful-Insomniacs and howdrhey for recommending this! And thank you to the people who have subscribed and like this! You are the ones who are keeping me on with this story.